You will never be Russian

>You will never be Russian
>You will never live in the most ruthlessly right-wing European country
>You will never wear an Adidas tracksuit and squat in the street
>You will never drive a shitty communist-era car blasting hardbass on the radio
>You will never marry a Tatar qt
>You will never be a professional Sup Forumstard like Aleksandr Dugin
>You will never live in a city that is both grim as fuck and beautiful anyway.
>You will never help Putin destroy the west
>You will never beat the shit out of immigrants with your bros
>You will always be a Faustian man.

I never wanted to feel this feel, lads.

Russia, pls adopt.

No.

Russia actually has a lot of anti descrimination laws, actual natsocs are hated

But I want it.

Russia a best.

frick off bong

I like russia as much as the next guy but there has to be a point where you draw the line

also
>right wing
lel

>in the most ruthlessly right-wing European country
that would be Poland. Russians are only sadistic, they're not right wing

Who gives a fuck, Russia is still reactionary as all hell after the commie experience

Russia pls

That's because Russia is run by western minded oligarchs and has been since Peter the Great.

But it has lots of potential.

Isn't Russia located in Asia, therefore making it an Asian country?
Are all Russians Asians?

Poland is also super based and I'm strongly considering going there instead.

Why even live, even the chavs reject me for having a job.

RAS RAS RAS ETO HARDBASS

The UK sucks. Russia is great.

What's the problem with acknowledging this?

Nah. Wiki.
Russia:
>10.90% belong to traditional Muslim ethnic groups and 0.84% belong to traditional Buddhist, Jewish and other ethnic groups.

UK:
>4% are Muslim and 21% have no religious affiliation.

Yeah but those are Tatars and Tatars are sexy as fuck.

So much ignorance in a single post. Are you that mummy poster?

No. I don't really like your one anyway.

Yes he is the retarded bong spamming the whole board with "cummy in mummy".
I would fucking hang this fag.
I am coming for you when I'll be in England, I promise.

Good thing you ain't in America or we'd stone you.

She's a half-Jap. Tatars looks like this.

I don't live in England. Come to Northern Ireland, mate. If you think you're hard enough ya fucking wop.

I wood all 7 of them.

>Yeah but those are Tatars and Tatars are sexy as fuck.
Russia has shiton of immigrants from middle Asia. Its like second country in amount of immigrants it takes.

You're not making me want to move to Russia any less.

Most of them are not immigrants. They come here illegally and bribe the police not to get deported.

Just because you can't make it in the United Cuckdom doesn't mean you'd do any better in Russia.

Work on improving your own country instead of looking for some better place you retard.

I don't give a shit. Its the truth.
>Most of them are not immigrants. They come here illegally and bribe the police not to get deported.
So you would call them illegal IMMIGRANTS hmmm? Maybe Putin should stop jerking off over Ukraine and Syria and do something that actually matters?

>posts a girl from Kazakhstan
Here's your (You), now fuck off

Kazakhstan is in central Asia, no?

I make it just fine, I just hate it and want to go somewhere else. Potentially Russia.

Yeah, if Putin gave a shit about this country, he probably would, but he stopped doing that more than 5 years ago. Now all he does is playing a bad goy in international politics, convincing plebs that they need him and stealing enough from the treasury to move with his family in a mansion in some western country when he retires.

Yes. And Central Asia is 5 independent countries. Geez, why am I even replying to you

Yes, and what's your point?

Seriously, whatever you're trying to say is lost on me.

wjhy do you want to be Russian when they have more Muslims (in percentage and numbers) than your country? faggot

I played DayZ, Lineage 2 and Dota2 with Russians, after this experience I can say I have no idea how this country still works

This whiny attitude is the cancer of the west.
Literally the cause of sissyism.

I don't particularly dislike Muslims, as a matter of fact I quite agree with them in that the west is morally corrupt and needs spiritual guidance. I'm also a super Jewboo.

I just hate black people, the USA, and liberal democracy. For these reasons China is also very high up on the list of countries I'd love to move to.

>A Jew who likes Muslims

You know they want to kill you and your entire family, right?

You can't be great if you're not whiney.

Anti-emotionalism is the kind slave mentality that has destroyed western civilization.

I'm not a Jew. I was born into a Catholic family. I just think Jews are cool as fuck.

>likes Muslims
I don't "like" Muslims. I'm quite neutral on them and have mixed appreciation of various Muslim cultures as I understand that they're just as diverse as we are.

>slave mentality
>slav mentality
>lol

Just saying, deal with the cards you were dealt, thats what a slav would do (at least to a bigger extend than in the west).

Fucking move then.

Lad, given the amount of Slavs in western countries I think they're more than open to the possibility of moving to a country that you think suits your sensibilities better.

This applies to everyone moving to another country.
I know some Muskovites, but I will also not take them as an example of the average Russian.
My grandparents are Germans from Russia. Free farmers during Tsardom. Some even were even landowners. All the stories being told by my older relatives these had not a very good reputation among my family for their work ethic.
This prejudice I consider quite explainatory, so I guess it was true.

They are also really corrupt, that's what every Russian told me I talked about it.

I consider emigration and corruption as less moral than work.

>morals
I'm not very interested in letting the average British (or Russian for that matter) pleb tell me what to do. Russia appeals to me because it seems like it might suit me more than the UK does.

I hate the UK and everything about it, I think the Russia might be more in line with the kind of life I'd like to live. So is China, Iran, Alaska, India, Poland, France, Israel. Somewhere with the potential, or at present, for a political system I'd like to be part of.

I do not give a shit about nationalism, or religion, or any such nonsense. I'm interested in accelerating the death of the west and ushering in something new, I'm interested in somewhere with conservative revolutionary potential.

>nihilist
>admires foreign culture

How?
Also:

>Friedrich Nietzsche
>nihilist
I recommend "Der Antichrist" and "Also sprach Zarathustra", later one better as autiobook for the background.

America is better.

>Nihilist
I'm not a nihilist. I'm trying to forge my own vision of objective morality in the world against all opposition, and from what I've established Russia seems like my kind of country.

When I say ">morals", I don't mean ">there are, and shouldn't be, any objective morals". I mean "Letting those kinds of morals rule me is akin to pleb rule".

>I recommend "Der Antichrist" and "Also sprach Zarathustra", later one better as autiobook for the background.
I've already read and love both. Props for recommending the Antichrist though, it's my personal fave for recommending to people interested in Nietzsche but not a lot of people seem to realize the value of it in this way.

Honestly I do quite like America.

But I have strong reservations. America is very negrified, it's the far end of Faustian civilization and a sign of what's to come for Europe.

>Russia is great.
quality b8

He literally called them out in "Der Antichrist", and its only 2017 still, no wonder this one isn't too influencal.

This:
>">morals", I don't mean ">there are, and shouldn't be, any objective morals"

Good morals are nessecary for the existance of a healthy society. That's the way they are definied.
Without morals a society gives up the biggest tool to repair bad (for society) behavior.

Russians are trying to escape from Russia at all costs, check 2ch._hk/em/

>He literally called them out in "Der Antichrist", and its only 2017 still, no wonder this one isn't too influencal.
He did, and he didn't. If there's one thing to be understood about Nietzsche's philosopjy it's this. Nietzsche was wise to the Jew, he fully understood everything they're doing, but he also acknowledged the extreme strength of will it took to pull it off. For this we need to accept the Jews, for all their crafty, scheming ways, are not a reason to hate them, but a reason to applaud their strength and integrate them into ourselves.

>Good morals are nessecary for the existance of a healthy society. That's the way they are definied.
I fully agree. Nihilism is the death of the west, and if we keep on our current path Islamic morals will rule Europe until something newer than Faustian civilization come along.

Thus is is the significance of Russia. Russia is not western, Russia is not Islamic, Russia is not Sinic. Russia (and the Slavic world in general to some extent) is something new altogether, and as much as it is a shithole in Moscow lies the embers for a new age prime to dominate the Earth.

For this reason the fall of the USSR is a mixed blessing. The USSR represented something totally hostile to the west and stood as the flagship for a new age. But equally was the child of western intellectuals. With the fall of it Russia is presented with a great opportunity to seize the good and rebuke the bad, which they seem to be doing.

>ITT: all these fags who have never even been to Russia idolizing it

Authoritarian shithole. Remember Sochi? That's what the rest of the country looks like (excluding where all the politicians live in Moscow) but even worse. Krokodil is still as prevalent (if not more) than when Vice made their documentary.

As for their political situation, this is how it goes:
>shut the fuck up in public
>don't get in the way of anyone who has ties to the mob or government
>you can be accused and convicted of any crime without evidence (99% conviction rate because they still have an inquisitorial court system)

>Krokodil is still as prevalent (if not more) than when
as when*

>believing Vice
lmao

>check this shitposter board for young adults out
Mate, the only thing you need to escape Russia is packing your bags. I mean, just buy a ticket and that's it.

Calling them out does not make "Annudah Shoah" necessary. Even Hitler did not think a mass murder was necessary. Even if believe in the Holocaust, they still admit he wanted to deport them to Madagascar and that the first years were not genocidal. (In some PC manner tho)

What is the problem of the west?
I blame moral relativism, what is you guess?

delusional m800

>you will never be russian
>you will never be born without a drunken father
>you will never have to wear cheap clothes at youth
>you will never be conscripted
>you will never have to serve putin
>you will never be able to do krokodil
>you will never ever get drunk everyday
>you will never get aids
Life is truly suffering

Sorry mate, but that's pretty stupid. Stop falling for memes. People are similar everywhere, minus some national colour. We are neither badass macho bears and neither stupid, vodka drinking mongols. There are ups and downs and it's all pretty much a wash in a big picture.

Honestly, start to appreciate what you have. 99% you will regret moving.

Have you played in Teon? RedSky, DragonHunters, Unforgiven?

>I blame moral relativism, what is you guess?
I agree, the downfall of moral objectivity is the great casualty of the death of god. In one way this is why communism was somewhat a good thing. Communism suggested a total moral objective whilst the west sat on their hands and were only interested in letting the elite plunder all of the Earth. As I see it in the future there will only be one real war, the war between fascism and communism as competing suggestions for a new world morality. The west (meaning liberal democracy and industrial capitalism) is but a vestigial remnant of past times that has outlived it's welcome.

>. Even Hitler did not think a mass murder was necessary
Of course. But I (and Nietzsche) think that we shouldn't think of the Jews as a problem to be rid of, they're a strong people that need to be assimilated into a new European man along with the rest of us. The Jews are sneaky, crafty, conniving, intelligent people. And this is no shame, if anything they should be proud of how thoroughly they've managed to confound western civilization.

The kind of post I've missed!

Just saying, other imageboards don't have immigration boards.

You don't need moral objectivty, subjective is enough for its goal.
Kant was kind of right, for explaining the world as a function of morale. It is ture for a society.
The function you praise for fascism and communism is only their aspect as a political religion.
The point for religion is to give sense to life.
Everyting that removes moral relativism is absolutely religious by this definition.
Look at the places where moral relativism has failed, they are religious (by the above definition).

>The function you praise for fascism and communism is only their aspect as a political religion.
You're right. But part of my point is that we need religion. Religion is an integral part of being human and without it any civilization is bound for death.

This is the great task of the future, crafting a religion acceptable to industrial life. Which would probably be a political religion.

2ch is very liberal about their boards. I wouldn't be surprised if they made a board about color yellow on a whim. And people would visit that board!
Digits don't lie.

>>You will never be Russian
Amazing, where do I sign up?

A religion that is only applicable for an industrial life is still a limitation of its application.
Christianity has shown good applicability for very different enviornments. Just look at the societies it has produced. In the end the west is rooted in Christianity (the Norse LARPing must end).
Inventing something new (spiritually) is also very hard in times of moral relativism.
We need not to throw away out heritage if it was so successful. We need to shape Christianity, because right now, it sucks.

I would say Poland is the more ruthlessly right-wing European country.

You sound like a whimp faggot

But Christianity has failed. God is dead and there is no going back. We live in a post-Christian age and the great problem we're presented with is "What next?". We have a thousand sects of Christianity, many invented after the industrial era, but none can defend Europe.

Christianity, above all else, needs to be totally annihilated for something new to live. This is another great strength of communism, communism took great advances in sundering Christianity from the Earth. Just as Christianity destroyed paganism it too needs to be uprooted from the Earth.

If the white race has any future it will be in an atheistic man. But a moral one regardless. This is why moral objectivity is so difficult to restore, it's infinitely difficult to do so while abandoning god but nonetheless it needs to be done.

it's not like anyone without qualifications has a chance of moving there legally though. I suppose now Trump is in charge maybe there'll be some shifts in your immigration systems. Think kindly on us humble bongs, god emperor.

he is a wimp faggot. he's the fucking "cummy in mummy" poster. Literally a motherfucker.

I still don't understand why moral objectivitsm is needed, please explain.
Also I'm not sure if Christianity can be removed and followed by something better. The thing is that I do not see the need of revolution in the west, culture warefare was shown to be able to change the narrative really quickly and to make the entire interpretation of history adapt to it.
I see Christianity as a tool that has shown to be able to shape society. And it can be used against moral relativism for sure.

tl:dr: Why is moral objectivity needed and how has Christianity failed?

>Why is moral objectivity needed
Because without it you're immediately consumed by a people that have retained their moral objectivity. As observable right now in any country in Europe

>how has Christianity failed
Because Christianity wants this. Christianity is what has made this possible. Every rape of a white woman, every mass bombing, every death of a policeman, is a great victory for the kike on the stick. This is why every church must be burned, every crucifix destroyed and every priest hanged.

Christianity is the revolt of the slaves against the masters. There is nothing it empowers more than the downtrodden. Nothing it champions more than ugliness, poverty and destitution.

Christianity, for lack of a better word, is evil. And the only mistake the USSR was not rooting it out to the last man.