MEMETIC MISSILES GENERAL - SALT HARVEST EDITION /MMG

Memes and symbols are very important things in our culture.

Our memeing skills have exponentially increased in the last year, however our greatest challenge is still ahead of us. What sacred symbols/cultural items that the left predominantly likes? Harry Potter? Glee?

Making pro-Trump memes out of things such as this will amount to a direct tactical nuclear strike in their safe-space bubble.

This front will trigger like we've never seen triggering before. What are some other relics of the left that need to be weaponized against them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

: Pt 01
: Pt 02
: Pt 03
: Pt 04
: Pt 05
: Pt 06
: Pt 07
: Pt 08
: Pt 09
: Pt 10
: Pt 11
: Pt 12

This is #13 in the series of this conversation, the last ones were getting long and I didn't want to see them get archived out of nowhere. I highly encourage serious participants to go through the earlier threads, there is a massive wealth of ideas and artwork.

s1244.photobucket.com/user/MemeticMissiles/library/?sort=3&page=1

Photobucket repository of all creations so far. Current proposed plan of attack is breaking the 100 images mark, creating tumblr's, and tagging these into relevant fandoms.

REMINDER the strategy is to create content based on popular franchises like Star Wars or Harry Potter where we put ourselves in the role of the GOOD GUYS, and the libs in the role of the BAD GUYS. Libs love seeing themselves as part of "the Resistance", witnessing a role reversal will at best fire up their neurons, at worst trigger them to no end

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA&t=42s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping with Bess.

Posting some of the best of the past few threads

This one has potential, all it lacks is the best top right model to mirror Katniss

Meme war now

For maximum triggering.

This one is my absolute favourite.

electricpence.gov on itself could be a meme.

Here is a task for you guys: same text, different supposedly LGBT characters that aren't except for the SJW fantasy

reposting this

Made the original yesterday, will make more. Suggestions for characters to use?

bump
We need to make this a permanent general: it has so much potential.

Bump. Going to dump some from previous threads.

It's been pretty much permanent in the past 2-3 days.

Holy fuck! The resemblance is so fucking clear.

You actually made her hot.. Wtf.

Yeah, I just wanted to make sure, b/c this idea is a gem.
I bet our Qreatest Allys at are already making up excuses to shut us down.

kek

Yes!

Didn't some kind of a fad to make superheroes to come out gay happened lately? Spiderman, Thor, Hulk, whatever?

Just take a look in lgbt related marvel and dc characters, lots of potential there

>using violence because he doesn't like thing
Love really does Trump hate

GO HOME NAZI

Also can you share which fonts you used to make this? I want to make some using the exact same format so it becomes a series

>My response every time Libtards say they hate Trump/Trump-supporters.

Steve Universe, Adventure Time, Attack on Titan, Supernatural, Pirates of the Carribean, Disney, Harry Potter, The Avengers, LotR, Bobs Burgers, Gotham, Supergirl, Arrow, Rick and Morty, Pokémon, Overwatch, League. Any other suggestions?

>Attack on Titan
(re)BUILD THAT WALL!!!

That androgynous chick from Bob's burger has lots of potential

She's practically a canvas waiting to be painted.

I actually didn't realize how similar we could prove them to be. Kudos to you, user.
Praise Kek!

Nice, user.

Meme it, user.

Le Pen version for frog butthurt

Forgot the Game of Thrones fandom also.

I assume I would have to watch this movie to understand the meme.

Who are the people in the left column, underneath the (((heroine)))

any cartoon network shit like Adventure time or Steven universe, that will trigger the shit out of them

>Meme it, user.

I may do it, waiting for the answer to Go sift the previous threads and post the best here you faggots

There are already good memes about it. Too bad I didn't save em

Challenge him to go to your house and tell him you'd be prepared to kill him if he did.

Only by coming up to them and pushing back would you deter such pussy threats. And if they actually came, then you'd have the license to kill them and there would be one less of these faggots. It's a win-win.

Could we meme Adventure Time? It's like their fucking daily prayer session.

They should be in thread 10 or 11 user.

The link to the past 12 threads plus a photo bucket are in OP, if it was posted in one of them you can go back and fetch it

> he didn't read OP

>Star wars is my escape from you people.
I find this statement silly because Star Wars, like everything else ever nowadays, has to be compared to Donald Trump in some way oh so often. There's no "escape" because people won't shut the fuck up about him, even when trying to discuss other things.

Steven jewniverse especially, if just for the incredible amounts of assmad it'll cause in their fandom

Let's fuckin do it boys

I could use some undercover agents for Operation Splinter. I think our Ops can run side by side. Have a look!

The people from the capitol, basically the bad guys of the hunger games series. Their sense of fashion and their attitude pretty much cements they are completely disconnected from the working man, who live in 12 other cities that supply them and their army with the shit they need to live in luxury.

Like californians and the illegals they use as slave labor

No idea what fonts I used, don't remember and stupidly rasterized the whole thing. Made a new template.

Change is possible. Discover how. is in Perpetua

electricpence.gov is in Calibri

Don't forget house elves, jesus christ.

Does no one remember that house elves were literally chattel slaves, and not only that, but brainwashed to practically worship their masters?

Creepiest shit ever.

do dumbledore

Here is the plot of the first movie:

1) civil war in some suspicious similar substitute for the USA, with 13 districts (mirroring the 13 colonies)
2) capital city crushed the rebellion and imposed heavy punishment: strip mine and take all resources from the districts to feed a lavish lifestyle of high tech and hedonism at the capital

Girl is from one of the districts and unwittingly become the heroin that will spark another rebellion

Don't waste your time watching it past the first tho, first was reasonable but they had to stretch it to make many sequels and ran it into the ground.

The parallels with present day america is uncanny: cities living in relative prosperity fuelled by globalism (free trade, free borders, cheap stuf coming from far away) while middle america suffers without jobs, without hope.

Wasn't Hermoine supposed to be really active against that shit?

Absolutely underrated as fuck!!

Thanks.

I will take a look at official anti drugs PSA too, lots of good and very recognisable templates there.

Tumblr really loves Legend of Korra, try memeing that awful show too

I think corrupting normie memes would work too.

i forgot that was even a thing wew

what were they thinking

electricpence.gov is a thing on itself, deserves lots of OC

what is this from?

attack on titan

Do steven universe ones

but give them racelifts and make them thin

Virtually every (((meme))) the left shits out can be used against them. They can never hope to defeat us: their autism is weak! They do not have the blessings of Kek, and thus they're doomed to fail. Video related:
[TRIGGER WARNING:POST-IRONIC MEMING]
youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA&t=42s

PRAISE KEK!!!

Attack on Titan.

i'm not sure if this is left or right-wing.

Don't have any oc but I'll bump bc there's potential

I don't have a twitter, someone pls send this to JK Rowling.

Ah, now that's going a bit too far: it could spoil the whole movement.
Make like a Jew and subvert.

EXCELLENT

Kek confirms epic meme: Liberals worship her.

muggle = nigger
house muggle

I don't have a computer to actually make images, but some advice I'd like to share would be to avoid making them seem like propaganda like the electricpence ones. The original with the star wars joke works because it follows the template established by already successful memes. "How it feels to be X in Y situation", "when X happens, but its ok because Y", "believes in X, does Y", these will be successful with normies because it plays on established memetic patterns. The entire foundation of how memes work is based on mutability, if you aren't building off of something, and if you can't see a normie reposting your shit on kikebook, you aren't doing it right

Characters from tendry normie games?

Can't decide whether this or pro-life Rose Quartz would be more triggering.

why are 90% of /qa/ threads about shutting down Sup Forums memes?

Did anyone tried posting it already? Any sucess?

I've been waiting all day to come home from work and post this. How did I do?

Absolutely problematic

Pro-life Rose is better (isn't she the mother of the MC?). We should only meme characters who have appeared to have questioned homosexuality.

This can be a sub genre: electric Pence + whitewashed characters