HAHA MEXICANS ETERNALLY BTFO BY GOD EMPEROR

www.businessinsider.com/trump-enrique-pena-nieto-mexico-phone-call-humiliating-threatening-2017-2

> "...Peña was not firm," Estevez said. "He was stammering."'

Will he ever recover?

Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/trump-mexico-border-adjustment-tax-impact-on-small-businesses-commerce-2017-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Trump cucks Mexico's president
>Mexicans kick him out in the next election and put in some kind of Trump-tier populist instead
>He does all the same kind of shit Trump's doing in order to draw in business
>It works

What then?

Most Mexicans hate this retard.

mexican presidents cant even be re elected

>Adblock
well then...

His party is getting raped in 2018, just you see.

>Trump disparaged Mexico and threatened to use military force against the drug trade
Please

There's already big anti-USA sentiment over these. Mex-anons say their next presidential election will be win by whoever is more anti-american.

This is gay. I don't see relations ever improving again desu

Trump is making globalist stooges shit themselves in terror. Good.

Peña will be the last President of an independent Mexico. He will be replaced by a white American military governor, who will make damn sure the Mexicans pay to wall themselves in---and pay back every thin dime of "remittances" they stole from American taxpayers.

I love winning, don't you?

So do I, we need a white savior like Emperor Maximilian.

There's not going to be another presidential election in Mexico. If Peña won't play ball, he'll be regime changed and replaced with an American military governor, with a mandate to make the Mexicans wall themselves in, whether they like it or not.

>Trump went so far as to say, "I really didn't want to go to Mexico last August," referring to Trump's visit to the Mexican capital last year.
I fucking love this president.

Also checked.

Nieto loves the wall thing. It's a good distraction from how corrupt the Government is, and how much of a Narco cocksucker he is.

i hope US nuke us so we can have a fresh start and probably mutate into something less lazy and ugly.

You had a savior... HAD.

Are you surprised. He seems like an incompetent weakling. His best move now would be to give Trump wall money and fall on his sword. That way he wont take his country down the drain along with his career.

Mezicans murdered their only chance at greatness

I hate the (((Revolucion))) so fucking much.

That's probably a little too far

>obtained confidential information

sure.. this article isn't entirely hearsay

Repeat after me:

>Who is paying for the wall?
>MEXICO
>MEXIC
>MEXI
>MEX
>ME

Enjoy your Wall of Cuck paid by americans thanks to the Trump Taxes

now that's a spicy burrito

he was not murdered, he retired with dignity and lived in France and Francisco I. Madero got Cucked

I'd gladly pay for the wall to keep you faggots out. even if the wall was 100 billion it would still save us yearly not having to take your fucking people in.

fix your fucking country.

Kek

Is there anybody who can become a new Porfirio? PAN party got anybody?

this is fucking hilarious

if he stands up to trump, trump will pund the mexican economy into the ground. this of course is something that the mexican elite absolutely will not have, so he is under heavy pressure to cooperate.
but if he cooperates with trump, his approval ratings will tank super fucking hard and he will quickly be deposed.

whatever happens, this guy is done for.

Say it again mexican; say me again :D

He was talking about both our Emperors.
I doubt there is anyone.

>(YOU)

Done

He has been done for for years.

Damn, I wish I could have bee a fly stuck on wall there

All Trump Trips checked

Ricardo is getting there
if he doesnt work lets hope Bronco becomes president and make all of us swallow the BOGPILL

No one likes Mexicans, Pedro.

Stay in your shitty country pls.

we OWN your border states, if the wall gets build it will shooting your own foot

STFU Netanyahu, go back to Twitter

>his history consists of being kicked out of every civilization in existence
>thinks he knows who is liked and not

The Phone call gave more funding to South Mexico and annihilated North Mexican """People"""

F A K E N E W S

I hope you are well-versed in dick sucking when the cartels rule over the remnants of your pathetic failed state. Maybe they won't saw your head off and throw it into the street if you can give a mean BJ.

kek. i thought that was argentina

Then we set our sights on Canada next

Make North America great again

holy fuck this is one retarded pissed off mexican

fuck your third world crime infested shithole

>reading fake new
Tragatela
The broncopill is strong

We have gone to war with Mexico many times in the past. Relations have always been shit with Mexico while we have almost always been best friends with the leafs.

>Implying they dont rule rigth now

You will wish never had built and paid the Cuck Wall after you run out of drugs you bunch of junkies

Chicano Sudaca detected.

>run out of drugs
kinda like that's the plan, hombre

speaking of drugs, what ever will you do without our prescription drug imports? :x

>Shilling for a literal cuck that only knew how to suck foreign dick in order to develop the country
Let's face it, if Porfirio was in charge today, he would be facing the exact same problems as Peña Nieto
What we need is a new Lazaro.

Dont know what are talking about, more like when will you come for your cheap medicenes after Obamacare is done?

Bashar?

lol look at the desperation and fear

We'd sooner go to Canada than trust your third world bathtub chemicals.

>Dont know what are talking about, more like when will you come for your cheap medicenes after Obamacare is done?

I would never take cheap drugs or use government healthcare.

Yeah, forget about government or even accesible healtcare, that why you have to smugg affordable drugs from Chinknada

m8...

Checked

>Actually believing this

Ameritards everyone

AMLO it's not actually that anti-american but it's a nationalist and it will be the next mexican president.

>tfw Trump roasts you on the phone

Literally why would you like el bronco for president?

He has been a bad governor so far and also he needs to be in Nuevo León at leat until 2021

Trump supporters want peace, they said. Voting for Shillary is a vote for war, they said...

Then Mexico doesn't need to send its underclass over the border and there's no crisis.

>businessinsider says something objectively bad about trump
>fake news! They're a bunch of shills, goddamn I hate these libcuck shills!!

>businessinder says something bad about trump that might be received well by trumpanzees drunk on trumpism
>lol based this is 100% fact because it makes us look tough

Nu/pol/ and trumpfag sloganeering was a mistake

It's happening. Who'd have thought our first colony would be Mexico? Trump so far ahead. Annex that piece of shit, turn it over to Trump Management LLC and Make Mexico Classy 4once. Glad he has hishands on those nuke codes.

>Russia is a superpower
>Mexico is a bean farm

Kek Mexico and turn it into an international theme park

The call was leaked by a Mexican advisor

checkd

There's no evidence of that, the article itself says that it was leaked by the US administration

he is such a good negotiator

The cartel would put up a nice skirmish. The Mexican army just has old brooms, dirty sandals and dirty luchadore tights to fight with.

Imagine what it must be like to be this guy right fucking now:

>Trump wants to build a wall to keep your people out and charge you for the pleasure of putting a "fuck you" on your border
>If you stand up to Trump, he crashes your economy with no survivors
>If you do not stand up to Trump you look like a bitch and you go down as one of Mexico's worst presidents
>Trump threatens to do something about your "bad hombres"
>If you cooperate, the cartels kill you and everyone you love
>If you do not cooperate, the cartels still kill you and everyone you love

Poor fuck is probably going to have a stroke soon.

I like to imagine the phonecall as Les Grossman and the cocaine gook

>The cartel would
We could bomb Mexico and it would look exactly the same after.

>you look like a bitch and you go down as one of Mexico's worst presidents

he already was before being """"""elected""""""

businessinsider.com/trump-mexico-border-adjustment-tax-impact-on-small-businesses-commerce-2017-1

>The problem has been pronounced in Texas, where cities and towns near the border rely on Mexican shoppers for sales tax revenue.

You dont even know your own economy, top kek

a marionette controlled by his party leader?
(lee sobre el maximato)

I grew up in Brownsville you dumb cactus nigger and that is bullshit, the only business that will suffer is walmart from all the puma wearing faggot fresas and the dirty flea markets.

I don't want to go with a country who's values I mostly support and who's military is almost an equal to ours. That is just asking for WW3.
Meanwhile, The Mexican army gets btfo by fucking cartel drug lords.

If Hillary wanted war with Somalia I wouldn't have given a fuck but fucking with the largest nuclear power on the planet is not a good idea in the slightest.

kys chairo nigger

>"He was stammering."'

"Come on, try and get it out, I don't know if you're going to use any of this though."

>If you do not stand up to Trump you look like a bitch and you go down as one of Mexico's worst presidents
He already owns that title.

We would need to find the great Mexican general Spicticus and crucify him and any of his pinata soldiers to make an example out of them.

Please read this again

WOW. So many butthurt spics ITT. Can't wait for a prosperous, drug-free America once that wall is up :)

i hate everyone, but i hate you even more kike

A FUCKING SPANISH SPEAKING BERNIE

He is going to be another hero in (((history))) textbooks, just watch.

I like mexico.

((((they're ))))) attempting to install a communist (((government))) in mexico.

>*leans into phone*
>Do you feel in charge?

it wont work they tried to do it last century and we had the Cristero war

we still chimp out if anyone threatens to remove our virgencita

The saint death has something to do with ((((them))))? I though it was just some random criminal's idol.

Im more afraid of Lopez Obrador rather than Trump cuz the first one can actually turns us into venezuela tier shithole

>saving Mexico

His approval rating is like 10% in Mexico kek

!i get that reference! x3

Why do these Mexican politicians get offended when the US decides to start enforcing immigration laws?

Do they secretly WANT more illegals to flood into the US, because they know it's a de facto form of Latin colonization of the WASP US?

the saint death was a really stupid fad that got stupid guillible people into a cult-like society where they believed the saint granted instant karma and wishes to the devotes, im not religious myself but i got really spooked on how fast in spread and was gathering a shitton of people, im glad it just died as a fad
Lopez Obrador would be our Bernie Sanders and send us into grounds worst than Venezuela, not that we have better options anyway

>Im more afraid of Lopez Obrador
t. Margarita Zavala