Conservatives

>BTFO
>B
>T
>O

Why are liberal "jokes" so unfunny

The whole shtick of being smug fucks is aggravating but not in the way they think

Would you rather there be a fucking war as a result of forcing incompatible cultures to live together.?

Described me pretty well, except I read ~30 different outlets all of which are an order of magnitude less editorialized (and therefore more interesting) than HuffPo, Salon, BeingLiberal and other blogs for teenage girls

I chuckled.

By even admitting that "safe space" is a criticism, they have submitted utterly to Right Wing Will (the only kind of Will) and are agreeing that we are right, and they are wrong.

This is why gay lefty shit doesn't work.

>LEL IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE RUN OVER BY A TRUCK OF PEACE YOU'RE JUST A TRIGGERED SNOWFLAKE

>Safe space now means a place that you won't literally die

Safe spaces are not literal. They are spaces "safe" from opposing arguments. There is literally nothing wrong with wanting your country to be a literal safe space (safe from crime, Islamic terror and illegal immigration).

Power to you, Magyarbro

What does it mean?
Does KEK want a war, or simply wants us to talk about it itt?
SHADILAY

That's the thing though, they don't believe they're incompatible. Their idea of a normal Muslim is the hipster brown guy who drinks lattes and goes to the mosque twice a year with his family.

Liberals always argue semantics because they can't argue facts.

I don't watch cable news and haven't in years.
Why do liberals claim to be educated when they clearly don't understand technology? John Podesta's password was literally p@ssword! for crying out loud. He sent the phishing email he received to his IT department, THE IT DEPARTMENT SAID IT WAS LEGIT, but sent him the real link to change his password and explicitly told him to use that one instead. He went back to the phishing email and used that link instead, compromising his account and giving us those glorious documents on wikileaks.

Hillary "wipe it with what, a cloth?" Clinton was astonishingly stupid about technology.

Just across the board, they lack the ability to understand the concept of technology. And then there's this idiot that OP is posting here--he doesn't understand the majority of Trump's base get their news from the internet and social media.

The problem he runs into, is CNN's lies don't make it to us, and we see the first hand accounts from people actually at events instead. None of the lies from the faux news generators actually gets to us, unless we're making fun of them. They haven't caught up to the shift in medium.

rly mkae u thanks

its because irony is dead. each time these idiots pretend to be "ironic" and "satirical" it actually feeds into their own delusional perceptions of reality. that's the ultimate problem with this ironic rhetoric. just look up david foster wallace on irony and you'll start to recognize numerous patterns in left leaning rhetoric.

The only people who watch Fox News are baby boomers.

I don't even have cable tv. All my news comes from Sup Forums, /r/the_donald, and gab.ai. Those are generally links to various news site. If I'm interested in a story I use google news to find articles.

wtf i love being exploded and run over by a truck now

David foster Wallace was a leftist wasn't he? People seem to like him though. Can you tell me what's so great about him?

>implying I watch BabyBoomer News
man leftwing people are so enamored of stereotyping it's unreal

>Idiots think butting heads in futility is 'discourse'

Are liberals retarded?

This...but maybe they will die if exposed to counter evidence.

>that's the ultimate problem with this ironic rhetoric.
Ultimate problem? Bruh we're post-irony already. People aren't even being ironic anymore.

No kek. I want the white man to bring the war to them

>safety from hurt feelings is as valid as safety from lethal terrorism

I want to meet the guy who has bought every gun on earth, sounds like a pretty cool dude

he's not wrong, both sides are filling up with sensitive, butthurt idiots.

>mentally adds jason miller to gigantic faggot list

DELETE THIS

the difference is liberal safe spaces are their heads
the problem is they want in yours

Scarily true, I think they honestly just see race, religious beliefs, and culture as labels on people and don't realise the depth of these characteristics

Thank based paddy.

If anything I watch all news chanbels to stay informed of other viewpoints and also because I'm a newsjunkie

What did you try to do there OP? You faggot.

The idea that conservatives are the ones in echo chambers is fucking retarded. The schools are leftist. The HR department at work is leftist. The movies and TV shows are leftist. Every news channel is leftist except sort of Fox. Every leftist I know refuses to watch Fox read Breitbart because "RIGHT WING PROPAGANDA!!!!" But yes, yes, we're the ones who never hear opposing viewpoints.

*slurps poz semen*

its really subjective, you'll have to get into that on your time but he's against political correctness. he's definitely left leaning, but he's not delusional. the guy had a head on his shoulders.
we're post-irony but not everyone who exists even understands that concept in the first place. lol, post-irony is something you really only hear on the internet these days.

>safe space
>stuck with mad liberals trying to destroy the nation state
These retards don't even know what they are on about.

>watching fake news other than to laugh at it
delusional people in this country folks

Look bud, I won't say anything. But round these parts you never EVER admit you go on reddit. You'll get eaten alive. Now now, don't mope, keep your chin up. This place has a lot to offer...if you can handle it... I'll see you on the boards kid...

>People aren't even being ironic anymore.

Nail on the head

Thank you for agreeing that disarming the citizens, allowing a refugee/Islamic migrant overrun of the country, and having open borders make our country and people dangerous to themselves you liberal fuck.

Mind posting that list?

>be liberal
>live near nigs
>not own guns
shiggity

>leftist safe spaces
>coloring book filled rooms with students literally paralyzed with fear over classic literature and gender pronouns

>right wing safe sapce
>not being assaulted by antifa

What's up with these people and false equivalence?