Bored? Got time to kill? Do you want to rustle the Jimmies of people who take an online game too seriously...

Bored? Got time to kill? Do you want to rustle the Jimmies of people who take an online game too seriously? We've got just the task for you.

No matter if you are a master ruseman, a genius at playing strategy games or if you just want to hang out with your fellow channers on a browser game, we need YOU for our great army.

If you have already played Tribal Wars, now is the time to play it at its full potential.

If you are new to the game, we will teach you everything you need to know.

What you can expect from the raid: as many shoes on heads as your heart desires, crying underage faggots, many, many seriously MAD people and lots and lots of epic lulz.

TL;DR Join our raid on a browsergame called Tribal Wars and rustle some Jimmies.

How you can help:
1). Go to en.tribalwars2.com (make sure you are on the internationel server => en. in url)

2). Make your account (if you are on mobile it will direct you to the app. YOU HAVE TO CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT ON THE DESKTOP VERSION FIRST! the mobile version doesn't allow you to choose your spawn location)

3). Realm is Yburg (important!)

4). Start in the South East (important!)

5). Post your username ITT. Make sure it isn't anything really offensive or the faggy mods could ban you. You'll be invited to a tribe afterwards.

6). Follow the tutorial and then do the quests: you'll learn as you play. More difficult questions about the game / the raid will be answered on Discord.

7). Once you've joined the tribe, you will receive an invite to our Discord chat, on which the raid is organised. It's important to be as active as possible on Discord, communication is really important when planning attacks on our enemies and defending each other.

What happened on Winterstein? You faggots got me to invest time then the tribe disbanded

Invite Rolf Harris

Hmm
CTR or fbi?

>shoes on heads
>epic lulz
jesus

N-noo! not here goyim!

autism, actually.
Pls join.

Hahaha losers you got FUCKED on en23 and now you try your noobish MRT tactics on en25. Don't join these noobs!

Sorry, didn't actually sage, that's from before.

CTR it is

>as many shoes on heads as your heart desires, crying underage faggots, many, many seriously MAD people and lots and lots of epic lulz

Your viral advertising campaign is about 10 years too old.

Fuck you in the neck.

please, friend. Join our autism. MAKE COMMONWELATH GREAT AGAIN

out

((( )))

We can all be KANGS when you join our autism games.

pls don't steal our weaponized autists. We need them for more important activities.

>browser game

Playing this game can help our weaponized autists learn to become tacticians to further our cause of taking over the world.

invite p2nis

I tried, got rekt by Yakuza.

Yakuza isn't in this world, we're trying to be peaceful goys until we've g r o w n enough.

BUMP

>howdoyoudofellowanons

$40 million well spent

REEE WE AREN'T CREW, JOIN NIGGA, AND SPREAD THE GOOD WORD OF MAGA

I'm SigmaTheta. I participated in the last TW raid.

You should probably leave while you still can

pls invite p2nis

reee
it's not me who invites, just here to bump thread, they'll see you soon

I remember Winterstein, I figure it failed since OP is making a new thread about this.

DiggerNicks, I havn't played in a while :)

>make your account
Stopped reading there.

add me origen4

Fuck off with this shit, you retards can't keep your autism together enough to not get banned and have your entire tribe disbanded. Anybody who joins you guys is just wasting their time.

invite ccreamyy

ervin000

Are you gonna invite me?

That was the fault of a couple faggots. We changed our tactics this time around. we trying to be good until we grow.