The time for cyber war is now

May I have your ear for a moment brothers. This is important.

For quite some time I’ve been observing the energy we’ve put into doxxing people left and right, meeting for day at that “he will not divide us” camera, but this is all a giant waste. We’re not achieving anything but a few laughs. It’s time to step it up a notch and show the left what were capable of.

We all have our issues with the alt-cuck but they’ve just delivered us a glowing hot lump of iron ready to be struck. The head cuck at reddit just shut down /r/altrigth and there’s some giant plebbit drama going on which I don’t give a fuck about. But what I do give a fuck about is reddit and here is why.

That site is a massive beacon of leftist and liberal filth. Day by day it attracts more and more people there to be brainwashed by the degenerates and all opposing normal, healthy thought is being censored there. This is in particularly bad for you north americans as most of their user base if from there, but it also affect us in eurofag land.

The place needs to be put a fucking stop to and I’d hate to think that we’re so weak that we can’t bring a site like that on its fucking knees begging for mercy. We’ve shown what we’re capable of many times but its time to go after the giant now.

I ask you. Can we all please come together and bring the fucker that is reddit down?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5rjm0p/big_penis_come_on_man_here_we_goooo_glubbus_a/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Down with plebbit

Once we get the ball rolling here we should reach out to our brothers at the other chans. Hell I'm even convinced that other boards are willing to join us.

If there's one thing that unites all boards it is the hate towards reddit.

Honestly this. We can do it if we just set our minds to it. It's time now. That place has been allowed to live for far too long and what they did today makes the place ripe for inside dissidence as well. If we start attacking now we'll even get pissed off plebbitors on our side.

Before you engage in warfare, you must define your political goals. What do you hope to achieve by bringing down reddit? How will those you hope to convince react?

Do not interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake. Reddit's hysteria is getting insane, and even in top comments there is often dissent. The more normies are shouted down for having an opinion, the greater chance they have of waking up.

An obvious war will only rally them around a common enemy. Reddit sows discord among people now, it does not bring them together.

The goal is to bring down what is the heart of the leftist communities out there. Reddit is that. It's about splitting their hold on the audience up.

We're also not interrupting them, we're just pouring fuel on the fire.

Not saying that I don't think waging war on reddit is a bad idea. Only that "shut it down" would be far less effective than encouraging their hysteria and paranoia.

I don't think that we can shut if down but I think we can push the admins to finally make it an outright leftist site. Which will finally get people to move on. The same way they did with digg.

Federer or Nadal could whip that place into shape. Doesnt take much to beat a chimp in a skirt

kek

But all jokes aside. I really really want this to happen. I know we can do it. I fucking know it. Out problem is that we're way too motivated to jump at easy targets for the "lulz" and way too slow at going after the big targets. If we managed to do what I'm talking about here we'd show that we're an actual force to be feared.

What are you saying? Get T_D shutdown?

Have you ever looked around there? Honestly wouldn't hurt if that also got shut down. But in general I'm talking about fucking up reddit in general.

>The redditors maintain that that the Sup Forumsacks are resisting the board's plans for total war.
>The redditors say that Sup Forumsacks want capitulation, not total war.
>Do you want total war?
>Do you want it - if need be - more total and radical than anything we could even imagine today?
>I ask you: Are you determined to follow Kek to bring the war to a victorious conclusion, even if this means bearing the heaviest of personal burdens?

If we got the T_D shutdown then they wouldnt have a containment board any more.

Id say thats the wuickest way to make leddit implode and be unusable to the normal person.

WE ARE THE MASTER RACE, WE CONTROL WHAT GOES ON IN THIS WORLD, BUT BE AWARE OF THE REPROCUSSIONS MY FRIENDS

>Are you determined to follow Kek to bring the war to a victorious conclusion, even if this means bearing the heaviest of personal burdens?

Damn right I am.

The way it was stated. I thought maybe you were hinting at that. If it were to go, Reddit would pretty much be finally seen as completely leftist.

What else would open everyone's eyes?

>not understanding that the constant brainwashing is what redpills people

Don't stop them for Christ's sake. Let them reap what they sow.

Well I think we need to make it a multi front attack in the sense that we make people see it as the leftist filth it is. But we also make really hostile of a place to the average couch surfer.

We could maybe even do what we've done to keep normies out of our own boards. Do some massive disgust posing across the place. Just in general make the mods work over time and the site unusable.

I'm also sure some of our more IT savvy friends know of other interesting things we could do.

Would all those T_D users actually go to the other subs? Would they just move on to another site?

They might do a coontown, fatpeoplehate and european and go to voat.

Are we going to war?

The fire rises

Well I sure as hell hope so. We need to make this happen. We've gone after too small targets for way too long now. I wish I could wake up tomorrow and see us at total war.

So. Stupid Idea then.

Not really as it would drain the site form even more normal people further solidifying it as a leftard shii hole.

Okay, my friends. I believe it would be best to wait until the next big #boycottX controversy arrives. Once that happens, we photoshop a few racist memes around the topic and we just flood that SJW hive that is Twitter before mass spamming plebbit with offensive posts on as many threads as possible. Hopefully this will create a lib-cuck shitstorm that will bring people's attention to their faggotry.

>#boycottX
whats that?

I do think the time is right now not tomorrow.

They're talking about it now. They don't want to leave, they'd stay and subvert other subs.

Yeah yeah. But I think this Finish guy is promoting the idea of going all out total war against the leftists.

it's about time we went for Reddit.
and with them on the edge after what the new president is doing, now's the perfect time to strike.

Some cucks aka neocons wanting to stay should not stop us from showing them as well who's boss. Us not the faggot "conservatives".

Then, the first thing to do is to agitate even more dissent. Bank on the chaos and strike.

Yeh I'm thirsty for some commie slaughter to honour my grandfather.

It really is. We can do it. We need to do this. We can't dick around with small targets anymore. We memed Trump to POTUS we sure as hell can bring down a cuck site if we want to.

Like I said. Quickest way is to get T_D banned.

Ill do what I can.

Kek demands it

But how user

Bump. Reddit is run by mixed Armenian shit married to a nigger.

the question is: where on Reddit do we start?

>Ill do what I can.

We should organise organise some strategy. I think chaos is a good thing as they don't know what's coming but some direction would be nice. We need to hype it on this board as well so people get onboard.

Hail kek!

I think we can start anywhere. Just spam the shit out of it. And we know that the ceo is a cuck who got triggered when people pinged him with fuck /u/spez we can do that as well. By the thousands.

We need propaganda. We need to spread the word.

Getting banned shouldnt be hard? Doxxing, racism, raids, etc..

Just go to "new" in T_D and take it over. We need a time and date though, so the mods wont be able to get everyone.

Bump and fuck reddit.

I need to go to bed as I need to wagecuck tomorrow but I hope you boys can keep the ball rolling. Let us make this happen.

Reddit is a large place full of many different (albeit shit) things.
We have to break the weakest link first, I suggest a subsection called "/r/ImpeachTrump"
It's not large at all and could be easily overrun.

Oi should I get this thread rolling on our retarded half-brothers Sup Forums?

yes, get Sup Forums into this.

Don't leave Tumblr out of your master plan. Nothing gets that festering shitpit going like a good SJ crusade

Sweet dreams user

kek wills it

Yes and keep it rolling here as well I need some sleep. I'll throw a prayer at kek before I crawl under the blanket.

Please do.

We should set up a general with pastebins and war music and propaganda to get some momentum for the 2nd meme war.

Would you do then honors then?

While that is true, we need to bring the attention of the less brainwashed part of the internet. That place is just an echo chamber where the shit show would not reach the public's ears, so it seems useless. Then again, the lulz alone would be worth it, so ahead if you'd like.

Set up lads; bump it if it doesnt gain traction.

IN HERE NOW
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5rjm0p/big_penis_come_on_man_here_we_goooo_glubbus_a/

That'll show em!!

I'm calling for a Tumblr raid now.

you know what, that's not such a terrible idea. a memelord getting T_D shut down, would destroy all of reddit.

seen today:
>Mark my words: There will come a day when a crisis brings well over 100k centipedes simultaneously to our domreddit. And our force will become so powerful on that day, the admins will wildly overreach (for example, maybe shutting down T_D), and we will all distribute throughout reddit and out in the wild. And, there, having been forced out of our home within reddit so that it is no longer of any use to us, we will focus our fire on reddit itself. It will fall, and its collapse will be mighty. And the sound of its destruction will reach throughout the earth. And all will know and will fear the mighty power of kek on that day. The prophecy is spoken.

wasn't there a particularly good Tumblr raid a few years ago?

Help out my cause. Opeation Splinter. Covert infiltration in the left, speeding up the fracturing of their ideals.

Doxxing is our friend :)

Start flooding r/askreddit with the same question. I think "What is the worst thing a relative has ever done to you?"
If every one of us does this, we could effectively clog a subreddit, and keep upvoting each other's spamposts so we can make it visible----soon it'll be swimming with the same question.

I would help you with this, but I can't fake how much I hate swallowing shit anymore.

oi Sup Forums threat removed by badmins, hopefully got it out a bit.

I'm fairly surprised that Sup Forums didn't Jump aboard the plan.
we'll have to try asking Sup Forums again when we have a full and working plan.

Couldn't sleep. I see you kept it going. Nice job!

Yes, and Sup Forums tried again the next year. They implemented shadow banning after the July 4th 2014 raid.

Well keep trying until only Sup Forums exists.

Then, and only then, can I say fuck this place. It used to be cool

Right attitude there user.

False flag a raid from T_D onto the major subreddits and leftists subreddits. That's going to get T_D banned for sure.

Shills trying to convince us to go after T_D

kek wills it

Imploding a conservative subreddit that big is the only to destroy the site though.

>Shills lol

We want reddit to burn. Only way to do that is to set you all free. Give it back to you, the people

You guys implying that reddit has weaker servers than Sup Forums. This place would go down in a second.

fuck i want this to happen so bad. Don't let this die anons not now.

Bump

I still don't see a concrete plan

Bahmp

>We’re not achieving anything but a few laughs

Where do you think you are? Everything we do is for a laugh. Fuck off with this larp shit, you're going to get as far as those faggots who declared war on Tuvalu.

So is this gonna have atleast some direction?

DDOS?

Can we get a consensus first?

>Getting t_d banned
>DDOS
>Yelling loudly and asking about incest stories
>sending mods our nudes and hope they give it all up for a chance with us