How come Muslim terrorists are Alpha males but White terrorists are always, ALWAYS pale beta cucks?

How come Muslim terrorists are Alpha males but White terrorists are always, ALWAYS pale beta cucks?

This is him trying to look hard

Other urls found in this thread:

quod.lib.umich.edu/j/jii/4750978.0008.301/--10-000-years-of-tribal-warfare-history-science-ideology?rgn=main;view=fulltext
psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the high point of being a Muslim is to kill people and the low point of being a Christian is to kill people.

The iranian revolution was a beta uprising

so is ISIS

local alphas are restrained by betas from halfway across the planet in dealing with their own beta faggots

>killing people makes you beta
ok Lars

he has beta face syndrome with weak jaw and he's dyel

"Alpha" is standing up for what you believe in.

Your conception of "alpha" is actually the beta practice of conforming yourself to the aesthetic standards of modernity to appeal to women and homosexuals like yourself, OP.

>tfw will never have a gf
>might as well go kill some people then
edgy "alpha" leaf

wtf i love italy now

>killing people makes you alpha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Literally a 14-year old playing Call of Duty

>Always pale
Cuz they're White you tard

>Beta cucks
All Swedes basically

Denmark > Sweden

whites chimp out on a bigger scale. blacks may be more violent but whites are more sociopaths.

So you agree that Muslims are generally WAY more alpha than honkeys?

t. beta

Except he was most likely not even Christian.

There is no way this sissy was buying and shooting ak-47s

Killing people for what you believe in isn't beta, but Sven's point is that why are white terrorists clearly physically effeminate men with weak jawlines and small stature? Call it what you want, but there is a pattern, and I'd bet that this fellow wasn't exactly knee deep in pussy before he shot up the mosque.

In general it seems to me that people who commit these acts of mass violence are typically those who have no real reproductive prospects anyway.

Paddy is right.

Croatia with the bantz hammer.

Patriotism and fighting back against invaders is something non cucked whites understand. Since youre a mongoloid posting from your cuck shed while an arab rails your wife i wouldnt expect you to understand such things, so ill let it pass.

Woe be unto the rest of the world when the saxxon learns to hate again.

>Patriotism and fighting back against invaders
see

He's from Quebec, what the fuck did you expect?

Muslims kill because of ideology first, mental state second. white school shooters are mentaly ill first, often without ideology

maybe cause the beta male you are is building up his enemy

But the user the real cucks live in Ontario and come from Britain

Arab muslims suffer from the effect of a thousand years of inbreeding and desert tribal politics and warfare. Its not really surprising that they are violent and have poor impulse control.

Being prone to violent outbursts is not alpha. Its actually very beta behaviour.

He was a leaf.
/thread

Muslim terrorist alphas?

ALL muslim terrosists are actually betas who failed life. They are trying to make an impact on world with the only thing they've left, thats when they beome suicide bombers

Because white terrorists are free-thinking, anti-establishment intellectuals whereas Muslim intellectuals are normal third worlders that managed to get lucky with security.

>Patriotism and fighting back against invaders is cool when looser white guys do it
>Patriotism and fighting back against invaders is beta and impulsive when other people do it
lamo

>islam is literally "submit"
>why are muslims so alpha
they aren't, they are just betas who believe they're following the alpha of alphas who will grant them a place in paradise for dying while acting on his will

>They are trying to make an impact on world with the only thing they've left
Unlike the white cucks who just keep living in mom's basement

Because in a Leftist spun media, the mentally weak are the socially strong. Though, I guess you haven't seen cringe photos of jihadists trying to look tough while holding an AKS

>Because the high point of being in a middle-eastern civilization is to kill people and the low point of being in a western civilization is to kill people.
ftfy

Muslims are all like between 5' and 5'5. What's alpha about that?

Sam Hyde isn't a beta cuck tho

it's almost like terrorists feel like they dont belong...

also this guy was a false flag

every single witness said there was 2 shooters

he had 2 rifles in his car

there was 2 suspects

no long pube beard. long ass pube beards strike fear in the heart of westerners.

Is there really a difference? A vast majority of the morals upheld in either culture stem from religion.

example

/thread

Why do you care what they look like when they get the job done? Are you an insecure homo?

Isn't he like 8 ft tall irl??

actually alot of the times the ones killing themselves are the betas who are pressured into it

No, I'm just a homo. His appearance doesn't matter to me or what I think of him, but it matters to him, it matters to how a lot of people, including women, think of him, and it matters as to what his life is like. Obviously, a masculine and attractive man lives a different life from that of an effeminate manlet. Is this really in dispute?

So, Sven makes the observation that white shooters tend to be in the latter category, which seems to be true recently. I think that if you have no reproductive prospects (whether deservedly or not), you're more likely to commit acts of mass violence because you have less to lose and you may feel more frustrated and angry at the world in general.

the difference in our culture, or the difference in our origin?
is a bear and a roach the same thing because they evolved from protozoa?

>white terrorists
Whats the political agenda here? Legally require hot chicks to bang them?

WE WILL FIND OUT WHERE (((YOU))) LIVE!!!

You've been conditioned to respond to white terrorists one way and simultaneously conditioned to respond to afghans a different way

What are you even arguing? My statement is pretty clear in what I meant, that our cultures values clearly went down two different paths and religion played an astronomical factor in their development. They didn't decide things to be moral/immoral based on geographical location.

Because white men have it made so to do crazy shit you'd have to be a huge loser.

>tfw look like him but 6'1
>never had a gf
>he probably did
pls help I don't want to end up alone

Work out and reduce masturbation to once a week or less.

yes, that's why your women are breeding with them Sven.

so true brother .... so true

He looks like an actual bear.

When they rape them.

>that finger

Every time it cracks me up.

I tried that for about 4 months, my lifts increased a lot but my body just turned skinnyfat

ill break it down simple. Terrorists from middle-eastern cultures are 'alphas' because their culture supports murder of people that dont accept their culture. white terrorists are 'betas'/outcasts because their values are counter to white/western culture

>Muslim terrorists are Alpha males
except they aren't. typically they are spergs, at least if we are talking about the ones born in the west.

>muslims
>alpha
kek

If alpha is shooting outside the effective range of your weapon, using women and children as human shields, engaging in sodomy and begging men for food that have better shit to do than feed them. Then yes they are. Like the desert Afghani warrior that runs around with lipstick on his lips.

>muslim terrorists
>alpha

Mateen was a faggot and a mall cop, the Nice driver was a faggot and a delivery truck driver. Most ISIS foreign fighters are jobless losers as well.

Yeah, whatever you say Mohammad.

It takes a long time. Do high reps medium weight.

not once has anyone ever posted any evidence of this. all the cuck memes and coalburner pics come from usa.

wtf I was told low reps heavy weight

>pale
pls

That's retarded. High reps for hypertrophy. You need to tear the muscle fibers.

It worked for me.. few months

nice trips

It goes even further. I don't even think the word "cuckold" exists in Swedish.
At least I don't know what the translation would be

Wow you're very stupid

Cuckold translates to "Swedish male"

>How come Muslim terrorists are Alpha males

nice one leaf

I already understand that burgerboy, you just implied that their geographical location is solely responsible for the morals in their culture, which is entirely false. The first user had it right and you never explained why that's untrue.

Feel free to make an actual argument. Low reps high weight is for strength high reps low/medium is for muscle growth. Think about the pump you get from a high rep workout.

Because white people have brains. They aren't barbaric savages like everyone else. They have a reason and its always a valid one supported by facts and data

>alpha males
>need to bag their waifus
user, please...

Op's pic is almost a shitskin

KEK

*bows*

Low rep high weight compounds
8-12 for assistance exercises/isolations

The "huge difference" between 5rep sets and 12rep sets is largely a broscience meme--there is a difference but to say only sets of 12 induce microtears is positively retarded

>Omar Mateen the closet-fag wannabe actor was Alpha but this guy isn't because...

stop sucking so much cock Sweden its affecting your brain

>How come Muslim terrorists are Alpha males
So untrue

Looks turkic fag

Not killing is inherently human morals and has nothing to do with religion.

>muslim terrorists
>alpha males
Choose one

Sweden has statewide Stockholm syndrome.
They are gone insane fearing for their lives.
And this is fucking sad.

FBFP

So Rosie

Ok Mohammed. Inbred for many generations and believes they get virgins, treasures and all you can drink wine with no hangover in heaven. That's passed beta, that's omega, actually believing and getting brainwashed by an ideology, die for the cause get a reward in heaven. You can't get more brainwashed than that, the ultimate omegas.

Great opinion, do you have anything of substance to back that up? Also, tell that to the Yanomami who cant stop killing each other

>quod.lib.umich.edu/j/jii/4750978.0008.301/--10-000-years-of-tribal-warfare-history-science-ideology?rgn=main;view=fulltext

Being a suicide bomber is probably the most cucked thing someone can do. You can convince yourself you died for religion but truth is you died because some guy told you to.

Tools

>Alpha Male
>Sand nigger muslim

You can't be an alpha male if you're not white.

You are just generalizing based on the recent events.

Not all sandnigger terrorists are alphas, however due to harder life in their sandnigger countries at least their beta males are usually physically fit and know how to fight.

White countries have had it too easy and as a result has produced weak effeminate men. However the masculine spirit has been reborn with anger, these wimps will stand up for themselves eventually.

If only the indigenous peoples of South America went through some sort of enlightenment, where a religion taught them that murder was immoral, maybe they wouldnt be such a primitive society.

>psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/

Army fag here.

The shitskins we killed in the desert were incredibly small and skinny, like little girls

The pont of the lmao in this story is that there is no Allah but Chinese who invented human bioweapons controlled by brainwashing and inbred to retardation.

>disregarding the fact they previously had other religions before those that gave them the idea that killing was okay.

>forgetting that the bible told a father to kill his son to prove his love for god, the guy actually was going to do it.

Yes, by far Islam is the worst religion in the world and by comparison Christianity is good. I'm not left wing, I'm not someone who will say "BUT THE CRUSADES!" ever, because the crusades was response to Muslims invading Christian nations. But religion in general is terrible and encourages people to do terrible things.