This might be a dumb question, but it is something that has been bothering me since the election...

This might be a dumb question, but it is something that has been bothering me since the election. What exactly is the alt-right? How do I know if I am part of that group? If you ask a liberal the answer you might receive would be a nazi, racist homophone etc. How would you define your beliefs? What made you consider yourself alt-right?

wut

More important more pressing matters at hand to be concerned with your bullshit.

like?

no
one?

in my experience, at the start it was a mix of libertarians-lites, anti-pc peeps, non-religious right, "idc about abortions/race/gays" republicans, people with a Sup Forums sense of humour, trolls and nazis etc etc. Generally harmless, the nazis were a tiny proportion, but to the mainstream the trolls made it seem like nazis were a bigger part than it was.

Then Hillary made her pepe / alt right speech. And yeah people who knew what they were talking about laughed, but people who didnt know took it to heart. Then you ?richard spencer? do that weird press conference with the "lugenpresse" and the salutes which the msm fucking milked.

And slowly alt-right = nazi spread, people who were alt right started to stop using the term so nazis became a bigger proportion. This carried on until theres just those ignorant, those carrying on with the term despite how others view it, the trolls and nazis. Still the trolls make the nazis seem a bigger part than they are, but ultimately that doesn't matter, to most its a term for people on the far-far right.

could be wrong, just how i viewed it.

I'll never understand the facsination with labels. Who the fuck cares what an "alt-right" is? Stop trying to label yourself and others and just believe in what you believe. Stop trying to fit in.

>We want free abortions, free BC, free GYN care

Yeah get fucked women, you can get as many abortions as you want as long as you can pay for them. And no you don't get free access to a doctor just because you are a women.

shitty term made up by equally shitty media with a bias for the left so they could put a name on their new boogeyman.

There is no such thing as "the alt-Right."

Its just people who lean right refusing to be bullied for their beliefs and standing up for themselves in the face of leftist tyranny.

The most popular definition of "alt-right" is right+ethnonationalism or at least race realism.

Why do women honestly think abortions should be free? If they ever did become totally free women would use it as birth control.

The alt-right is a meme liberals use to describe anyone more right wing than they are who isn't also a neocon. It has no leadership, agenda or even an agreed upon set of principles.

popular with who?

The mainstream media. In the MSM alt right generally just means "white nationalist"

Is that an actual image meant to be used unironically? Like "womens issues" are somehow incomprehensible to the human brain unless you're a woman?

i'm not alt-right, no one IS alt-right. the alt-right is a lefty boogeyman created to demonize conservatives and republicans. i'm mostly just a centrist who really fucking hates leftists.

German LARP
this episode was on air today here

>women's issues
name one

>What exactly is the alt-right?
the alt-right was a completely fabricated title the msm used to strawman and pidgeon-hole their opponents in order to more easily attack them

Why do people insist on pigeon holing themselves with group classifications?

Ironicly

Tits or GTFO

name a woman's issue. western women. not slimes and niggers

*ironically
fug

keeps
correcting
it
*unironicly

fuck off phoneposter

>If you ask a liberal the answer you might receive would be a nazi, racist homophone etc.

Hahaha they just resort to name calling instead of a credible argument every time and if they get proved wrong they just scream louder.

Just another empty term invented by leftists to try and dehumanize anyone that disagrees with them.

:(
like babies