#notmypresident Trump Hate Thread

Donald J. Trump Hate Thread

hewillnotdivide.us/ hewillnotdivide.us/ hewillnotdivide.us/ hewillnotdivide.us/http://hewillnotdivide.us/

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Share your Donald Trump hate memes. And discuss our horrible president. Be sure to use the tag #notmypresident on Twitter.

If you are reading this Write OP is a faggot or else your dad dies tonight

what a moron

Haha! Good one !

autism

I seem to recall someone selling his land for a handful of shiny beads.

op is a faggot

That's how it happens, (You) faggot. The left became more and more authoritarian because who fucking cares about government customs and traditions when there's a utopian social justice goal to reach? Now all those you've been stepping over have banded together and will also use all of the government powers to protect themselves and their interests.

How the tables have turned.

Except the cartoonist can't decide which one is right too. Thus being also an hypocrite.

Wrong. White people stole it from them. After murdering them.

That's all you have to say, just call me names but no constructive argument.

>>
>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))
>(((albino nigger Venti)))

I could go on but want to make my point, this is a put-on. You're all being duped by actors to make you more accepting of multiculturalism and immigration.

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

You're all being fooled by people who are paid to shill in these very threads, as well as the paid actors on stream. Some that come are legit (ouiji board/Obama guy) but it's easy to tell the difference with a keen eye.

I beg of the real Anons here to just stop watching. Let this "art project" die and the board will have a fighting chance.

Also:
>posting in a CREW thread

Here's the difference between their executive orders

>BHO
Uses EOs to undermine the rule of law attempting to green light fast pass green cards and wreck or immigration system beyond enforcement

>DJT
Uses EOs to undone the harmful unlawful shit BHO did with his executive orders like actually enforcement of immigration laws

BLEACHED

So lemme get this straight OP

1 person decides to escalate the force he exerts in daily life, due to reality not working fast enough nor the way he wants to. Another person comes along, in the same position, and uses his justification of escalated force in order to change reality faster and in the way he wants to. And one of these men is now wrong? Pray tell, who might it be OP

I never had issues with EOs.

Why don't people use there brains when they realize Trump is using executive orders to fucking revert shit that Obama did with an executive order? Fuck these retards.

Two wrongs don't make a right

Say that every time

OP is a faggot

If you can show me a photograph of a man with that hair in that outfit with that sign I'll an hero

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

Literally nobody thinks that, stop strawmanning this hard.

Then Sup Forums committed treason against Obama for eight years.

hahahaha, Tea Party... 2009 called they want thier #trend back.

oh btw here is where we find a fundamental flaw in "progressiveness"
If you can't tell, these people incredibly invested in "Ends justify the Means", and when they made this a cornerstone they lost. It's literally Hitler's rhetoric. And yet they construe themselves to be the exact opposite. Sad. I wonder how long it'll take before the world comes to its senses and understands that the only true equality the human race may ever see will come naturally and at its own pace? They're literally being impatient children

Because everything Obama did was justified to them. These are the same people who though Obama should have made an EO to ban guns and should have outright pushed his Supreme Court pick into the vacant seat without the senate

OP is a faggot

You're failing to see the irony of the image and that's how I know you're retarded

OP is a faggot

OP is a faggot

OP is a faggot

>pedo
>15

Barron is that you?

Trump is trying to undermine Obama's presidency by undoing everything Obama did. He's doing it because he hates Obama. Obama will have no legacy left thanks to Trump.

thank fuck

OP is a faggot.

OP is a faggot. also checked

Fucking saged.

Why are you defending pedo's? Worried the rest of your degenerate "crew" of faggots are next?

I thought this was supposed to be a stealth HWNDU thread.

N-No

3 Identical posts all within 10 seconds. Different ids though. I saw the same thing on g earlier. What's your secret user. VMs, multiple devices? What is this voodoo.

OP is a faggot.

OP is a faggot.

OP is a faggot

>tea party
like they were even relevant when they were "relevant"

do people still think the tea party exists or something?

You and Op are both faggots.
For it to be effective you must lure the reader in and drop the bomb.
It doesn't work if you put no effort into it.

You got a you but you did not earn it.

OP is a faggot

HAHA Trump BTFO!!

The poor misguided souls who were part of it still do.

OP I'd a faggot

OP is one massive, throbbing, triumphant faggot.

OP is a faggot

nigga looks like brown Fred Thompson

OP is a faggot

This looks like a Trump check list.

Obama will still be the president that legalized faggot marriage and repealed Don't ask don't tell and opened combat arms to women in the military. He has a legacy, a shit one, but a legacy none the less

>but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated

OK MODS....

DO YOUR JOB....

I got banned for a POLITCIAL thread about Tomi Lahren, so there's NO WAY this thread can stay.

OP is a faggot

OP is a faggot

This

Remember when back in 2015 the Us had far fewer terrorist attacks?

OP is a shill faggot

Natives didn't even have an immigration policy or the means to enforce it for that matter.

anyone have this with out the 9cancer watermark?

OP is a faggot

sage

OP is a faggot

Friendly reminder that stormfront used your weakness to fuck you in the ass

Friendly reminder that you got cucked

That poem was made by a jew and wasn't even added to the statue until 1903.

OP is a faggot (he is)

OP is a faggot.

Why? No call has been made to bar Muslims from the United States.

>yearning to breathe free

This is a political thread. We are discussing how horrible Trump presidency is. PS: Not all of Sup Forums are sheep trump supporters.

Real talk Horsey needs his hands broken.

No fuck you I love my dad

OP is a faggot

the "indian" here was an Italian actor

really makes me think

OP is a faggot. Sad!

OP IS A FAGGOT

OP is a faggot

I got chu senpai.

OP is a faggot

wow op is a massive faggot

Fuck off Crew.

OP is a faggot

Trips of truth.

this accurately described the middle east though

OP is a faggot

Saw this post:

* On January 19th, 2017, DT said that he would cut funding for the DOJ’s Violence Against Women programs.
* On January 19th, 2017, DT said that he would cut funding for the National Endowment for the Arts.
* On January 19th, 2017, DT said that he would cut funding for the National Endowment for the Humanities.
* On January 19th, 2017, DT said that he would cut funding for the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
* On January 19th, 2017, DT said that he would cut funding for the Minority Business Development Agency.
* On January 19th, 2017, DT said that he would cut funding for the Economic Development Administration.
* On January 19th, 2017, DT said that he would cut funding for the International Trade Administration.
* On January 19th, 2017, DT said that he would cut funding for the Manufacturing Extension Partnership.
* On January 22nd, 2017, White House advisor Kellyann Conway defended Spicer’s lies as “alternative facts” on national television news.
* On January 22nd, 2017, DT appeared to blow a kiss to director James Comey during a meeting with the FBI, and then opened his arms in a gesture of strange, paternal affection, before hugging him with a pat on the back.
* On January 23rd, 2017, DT reinstated the global gag order, which defunds international organizations that even mention abortion as a medical option.
* On January 24th, 2017, DT ordered the resumption of construction on the Dakota Access Pipeline, while the North Dakota state congress considers a bill that would legalize hitting and killing protestors with cars if they are on roadways.
* On January 24th, 2017, it was discovered that police officers had used confiscated cell phones to search the emails and messages of the 230 demonstrators now facing felony riot charges for protesting on January 20th, including lawyers and journalists whose email accounts contain privileged information of clients and sources.

And now: the wall and a Muslim ban.

Making America Great again!