Who /regretsvotingfortrump/ here?

Who /regretsvotingfortrump/ here?

I believed your memes and thought he'd be a good president with 5D chess thinking. I also didn't want nuclear war with Russia. But now he's actually doing the retarded things he said he'd do because he's just a puppet of Bannon. And WWIII is imminent too.

I'm a #CruzMissile now.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/trump-enrique-pena-nieto-mexico-phone-call-humiliating-threatening-2017-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok.

After seeing his statements on Iran I wish I never voted for him.

Wowee I didn't know you could vote for potus in Germany!

postal vote

Is this some anti-CREW thing? Got a whole collection of tools if so?

Why would you possibly regret it? He's doing everything I voted for him to do.

>flag
Just fuck off

If Trump's presidency is successful it will shift the Overton window right and let us influence large numbers of indecisives.

Stop being CREW

OP you are bad at your job.

I regret voting for trump because I've now had a rock hard erection for weeks and it won't go away.

Explain. I thought he was the anti-war candidate. And now he's starting wars with both Iran and China. Incredibly disappointing. I know it's not much but I'm not paying reparations to the ACU, BLM and the ADL. I hope that clears my conscience but I doubt it.
#SoSorry
#Trumpgret
#Blacklivesmatter
#NotMyPresident

*now paying

>regret
>for voting for the one guy who's actually doing everything he said he would do in his campaign

lol

Don't forget Mexico, we are going to war with them too. businessinsider.com/trump-enrique-pena-nieto-mexico-phone-call-humiliating-threatening-2017-2

lolololololkllkillyourselfop

That's horrifying. Maybe I should also donate to La Raza now? I won't be able to pay rent but I guess that's what I get for voting for Trump :(

He sent an early ballot to Cali, see.

Utah actually

saged

not an argument

We need to fucking find out where these faggots live.

>Quads of Satan
Good b8 faggot, you got responses. Now time to go back to your house, Achmed is waiting for you.

Don't memetically appropriate the honorable Senator Cruz for your already failing president, Drumpfkin.

>what do these three men have in common
>they're all brown and ugly

A true CruzMissle respects the polcies of Dahnald. Nothing he has done is against the Constitution You are an imposter.

That's a good lil' neocon.

Cruz supports Trump, proxyshill fagboi.

Policies*

Cruz is only biding his time until Trump is fucked politically. So about one or two more weeks. Then he'll call for his impeachment and return true conservatism to Washington.

/here/, but I think I've found out how Bernie can still win...

do tell fellow resident of Europe

Simple. For Bernie to still win all that needs to happen is that everyone in government dies at the same time.