ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING!

TRUMP THREATENS WAR WITH MEXICO! NOT A DRILL!!!!

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-01/trump-to-mexico-take-care-of-bad-hombres-or-us-might

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4657474/donald-trump-enrique-pena-nieto-mexico-bad-hombres/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>war with Mexico and Venezuela
>and war with Iran
>and China

Remember when we thought Hillary was the war hawk?

Fake news. Fuck off CTR (Crew). Stop defendibg that faggot David Brock.

>implying the cartels don't need a good carpet bombing after years of beheading and skinning people alive

Meixcan politicans have to pay lip service to the cartels or else they get whacked

I think nieto actually supports trump and would welcome our cooperation because they are in so much hell

Hey guys, I'm currently getting my degree, and then I'll go into the Army as an officer (you're not going to persuade me otherwise, don't bother), if shit breaks out and we go to war with Mexico, should I stop what I'm doing and sign up immediately, or would it be a waste since the war might be over in like, 7 hours?

>war

What would Mexico use for an army?

>Random beaner with anonymous sources say something

>We're supposed to believe it.

Even if it's fake, what's bad about this exactly?

If you read the article, Trump says he thinks the Mexican army and gov is scared of the cartels, but the US military isn't and he might have to send them down there to deal with 'bad hombres'.

Kek is truly with us. I was praying to him that those cartels would get their comeuppance after seeing that sick liveleak shit.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS DANGEROUS

Mexico's massive nuclear arsenal and modern military makes our winning the war inconceivable

Nah finish your degree

This.

I'm all for it. Under Trump i would be happy to join the military. I got blood from the south, but this is where I live and they trying to shit where i eat.

Mexico is like the nigger neighbor who has trash all over his lawn and its fucking the neighborhood up.

Yeah, that's what I figure. I don't think anything too huge will happen in the 3 years it will take me, and I'd rather start as a Lt instead of a private because my goal is to get into politics, and it'll take less time this way.

Can he hold off until June! I need to finish hs before I can join the army and kill spicks!

>all druglord violence on the border goes to zero
>wall construction breaks ground
>tamarin tussle in
>record illegal immigration as mexicans rush to beat the wall

screencap this faggot

Member when you were just a poor college student getting your liberal arts degree and you were offered shilling as a side job?

Enjoy your tedious guerrilla war with the cartels. Hopefully you guys got the hang of that in Afghanistan.

>when the an-cap government realizes it is more profitable to invade mexico, than build a wall

>implying we're not going to drone-strike them

Is the guy pooping himself?

I want a war too. I would join the military in a heart beat if I knew I would see actual combat. Not running around in the Afghanistan desert getting ambushed because I'm holding a fucking bunker on the top of a hill with a flag on it.

Yep, had loads of those in Afghanistan as well. Firepower in the air only gets you so far unless you're going for a glass parking lot.

The reason mexico doesn't/can't do anything is because of all of the corrupt politicians and military leaders that allow the cartels to operate.

>implying we cant technically construe cartel activity in our country as an act of war
>implying one way or another we're going to have mexico deal with their cartel dogs
either get them in line or we wipe them out with drones.

You do realize that the terrain of Afghanistan coupled with their religious fanaticism is why they were hard to beat right?

If you want an idea of what an attack on Mexico would look like, look at the invasion of Panama.

>Dear mexico, the wall will be completed by December of this year.
>COMPLETES WALL IN JUNE

He can't keep getting away with this!

>t. cleetus
ok user we could just build a wall without permission but I guess we could always just full out invade them like the burgers we are.

The CIA would never allow the flow of drugs into the USA. CIA is part of the cartels.

>JOINT TASK FORCE
JOINT TASK FORCE
>JOINT TASK FORCE
JOINT TASK FORCE
>JOINT TASK FORCE
JOINT TASK FORCE
>JOINT TASK FORCE
JOINT TASK FORCE
>JOINT TASK FORCE
JOINT TASK FORCE
>JOINT TASK FORCE
JOINT TASK FORCE
>JOINT TASK FORCE
JOINT TASK FORCE
>JOINT TASK FORCE
JOINT TASK FORCE
>JOINT TASK FORCE
JOINT TASK FORCE

The fuck? Mexicans should be celebrating at this news.

>carpet bombing
How about some fucking napalm?

The head of the CIA was just picked by Trump.

The deep state totally fucked up and thought they could buy the narrative, they're in retirement now - nothing they can do.

>guerrilla war with the cartels
Yeah, nah. This isn't Vietnam where they fought for their homeland or Afghanistan or the sequel where they fought for their homeland AND for God. Nor would we have to worry about occupation as the Mexican government is already established.

The cartels would have a real hard time convincing saps to fight and die in a war for nothing more than money.

I would join the army if a war broke out between mexico and the US, no question about it.

I will droning the fuck out of them.

>invade mexico
>destroy cartels
>mexico enters a golden age of economic development and becomes a superpower by 2020
>Mexico builds border wall to stop "USians" trying to get in. Trump has fulfilled his promise to get them to pay for it.

Screenshot this.

>Kill the cartels
>New ones form because there is still huge demand for heroin and coke in America

alright..

How credible is source?

let's not forget they love to kidnap tourists and either hold them for ransom, kill them, or send them off for human trafficking.

Maybe you should jump out of that window next time you are high enough.

Time magazine just covered it and a bunch of others, so it seems legit.

time.com/4657474/donald-trump-enrique-pena-nieto-mexico-bad-hombres/

Cool, thanks user

I do not believe anyone is implying anything of the sort.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump round up the Jews. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy militarize the Rhineland.

Shill harder neckbeard.

I'd like to see it but it seems like banter.

>I'd join the war in a heartbeat if I saw combat
>but not actual combat. Just like... shooting my gun at stuff that won't shoot back

so tough

I'm against this. The wall is all that is needed. I was reading somewhere that there was thoughts of funding the wall with seized cartel money that would be a good idea.

>Canadian talking about US policy
>thinking people care about his ideas

>Venezuela
lol, no.
>Iran
GAHAHAHAHAHA Pick one, Trump's a Putin puppet or he's going to invade Iran.

>China
I can't breathe, I'm literally breathless

There won't be a war with Mexico either. Trump is just admitting out loud that the SOG is going to shoot a bunch of Mexican criminals like they have every week since 1982.

I care about his ideas.

>Says he's going to deal with the bad hombres AKA the Cartels

>TRUMP THREATENS WAR WITH MEXICO!
what.

>funding the wall with seized cartel money
that's pretty illegal.

OPERATION LASER STRIKE

TIME TO KILL SOME SPICS PART 2

Trump sempai just invade us please!!!

Russia, user.

Russia.

Everyone else doesn't matter.

>(((bloomberg)))

No, thanks, I don't care for fake news.

Mexico has already had an invading army going on 50 plus years.

>ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING!
how much more obvious does it get shill?

>tfw joining the army so I can shoot some chilangos

Why don't the release the actual transcript?

Trump's a fucking idiot. He also called the Australian prime minister to insult him and brag about how many electoral votes he got in the election as if he even cares

hello moon-man.

Wow the left is having a hay day saying trump is going to war with everyone.

War with you, war with me, war for everyone!

Drudge report is reporting it too

Digits confirm

because it's imaginary.

he did not threaten a war with Mexico dipshit. he threatened to violate their sovereignty and do their fucking law enforcement job for them, but that's not tantamount to threatening a war.

>Mexican gov't shitting its pants US will find all the evidence that they are in bed with drug cartels
>whole Mexican gov't will be delegitimized

Other (((news))) agencies are reporting it though. But how do I not know this wasn't just a joke?

we're finishing off Polk's legacy

Do you really believe that?

This is more FAKE NEWS like Trump was bringing TWO people on stage to announce his supreme court pick and it was going to be like his TV show.

The drive by media is doing everything to paint Trump as a loser and crazy hoping it will stick.

"I can see Russia from my house" was Tina Fey on Saturday Night Live playing Sarah Palin. To this day most people think Sarah Palin really said those words.

This is more of the same. LIES LIES LIES.

TRUMP DOESNT GIVE A DAMN WE CAN TAKE ON THE WORLD

fuck yes, the cartels need to be purged more than ISIS as far as I'm concerned.

>he thinks it wouldn't be over in a week

>rebuilding the army
>making the nation proud
>disregarding treaties
>making secret plans for Lebensraum
>starting the war machine

>mfw Sup Forums genuinely memed the Fuhrer into existence

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Drumpf crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

Considering cartels currently control parts of US soil, Trump is going to have to deploy troops to construct the wall. Right now Trump is setting expectations.

We can see you CTR faggotron

If the Mexican gov't is completely owned by the cartels, then they should be happy with this, right?

How long do you have left? I'm commissioning next year so hopefully I get in on the fun

> we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!
too late for that.

That's precedential. We send people into all sorts of countries when their bad hombres are too bad for them. If the cartels can end Mexico, why not help them defeat their little terrorists?

well Mexican law enforcement is a fucking joke, they have vigilantes taking care of business down there

sad

mexico's geography is similar

If the US bombed rural Mexico the only thing that would change is the location of the rubble.

It wouldn't be war with Mexico, it'd be war with the cartels.

This isn't war, we did the same thing in 1916 when the Mexican revolution was spilling over our border.

>tfw finally get off retarded desk job licking Sergeant's ass and go kill bad hombres

>In the last days of peace
>Mexico holding its breath
>An invasion is coming
>But when will it start?

Maybe this war will give them more material to write on lmao

>If you want an idea of what an attack on Mexico would look like, look at the invasion of Panama.

you are literally retarded

all of these countires dont like trump and dont want trump as president because these countries have been bought out by rich elites. they will make threats all they want but the likely hood of war is a joke. i laughed my ass off when those (((scientists))) changed the doomsday clock to 2 min 30 sec today, such a joke. the media and all countries are against trump because they are bought out.

This. Why is ISIS in the headlines when there's terrorists in our own backyard?

majority of casualties in war these days is from having to protect dipshit civilians, if you could go back to just bombing an entire area then crushing everything with tanks.

But genocide is bad i guess.

We'll just carpet bomb with ww2 Surplus dumb bombs at night over heavily populated areas.
>British style

You boys better put on a good show. If you need some cover give us a call