Because of Trump, Tech companies are moving to Canada

Because of Trump, Tech companies are moving to Canada.

I am still not tired of winning.

Good, take the pozzed up google and we will replace it with something better.

Wow... they are literally deporting their foreign workers for us. Cant stop all this winning

WN Trump supporters will not understand why refusing intelligent immigrants will hurt the US. Sad!

Perfect example here.

"We're winning somehow!"

>article says companies are planning to move foreign workers to Canada
>OP says the companies are moving

If you had basic reading comprehension, leaf, you would see that they're not moving the companies themselves, only the shitskin workers. We keep the money, you get brown "people".

Oh please go away tech scum. I can finally afford a studio on my own instead of a cardboard shack in Bay Area Silicon Valley.

If Trump goes in a trade war with China, Canada will also win because it will create a higher demand on Canadian goods at the cost to Americans.

I am still not tired of winning.

They're in for a shock when US troops show up in Ottawa to liberate Canada from the Liberals.

So will Canada's shitskins.

This is perfect, all the profits come back to the US but Canada gets stuck with the street shitters.

STOP

I'M ALREADY THE ONLY WHITE PERSON IN MY IT WORKPLACE

FUCKING STOP IT

(((Tech companies)))

Move to the US before it happens, on Day of the Rake there will be no survivors.

it's ok, he's stupid, no one cares, half the replies are bot comments, and everyone who matters knows.

>Google moves out all foreigners
>moot starts running Google America out of his mom's basement

Easier said than done

>making plans
yeah

why dont you go with them shitboy?

>Whether and when that executive order gets signed is an open question, but at least one small group of cofounders has banded together to make it easier for U.S. companies to create subsidiaries in Canada and to move their U.S.-based employees to a new, Vancouver-based office, and all within what they describe as weeks, not months.

Trump is literately setting up new companies for developers in Canada thanks to Trump. The highly educated workers will also be living here thus spending their giant salaries on local businesses.

Yeah and in the meanwhile you Canadian cucks are now able to be arrested for speaking your mind on social media. I'd choose the US over Canada any fucking day and I have family in Canada.

>foriegn-born
um, enjoy the mexicans and other minorities i guess...

Companies like Google should just start clearing house. They're horribly managed and keep recreating the same projects with missing features over and over again.

>tech companies move the workers with 7nation passports to canada division that already exists

>moves compatible workers from canada division to replace or some other solution

i know leftists are going to chalk this story up as if Google is going to transplant entire divisions to Toronto and abandon their facilities in America.

The highly educated people with 100k+ salaries do not commit crimes. Go ahead bring your huddled masses yearning to be free.

Gonna need more companies to make money to give to all of your refugee leeches, get cucked leaf

They don't commit crimes but when their people become a large part of the population they won't hesitate to vote against you.

and here i thought you leaves were mad at all the chinese filling up your country

>less than 2 weeks in office
>saving millions of jobs killing TPP
>creating thousands of jobs for wall
>the wall's going up
>Mexico's paying for it
>Iran BTFO
>restoring relations with Russia
>stock market at all time highs
>extreme vetting of immigrants from terror prone regions taking place
>triggered liberal tears
>media being held accountable for lies
I seriously cant TAKE ALL THIS WINNING MAKE IT STOP PLEASE I'M SICK OF WINNING

why aren't they moving to Mexico? Isn't Canada too white?

obviously this is referring to indians and h1b visa abuse

If Canada is on the other side of trade war with the United States and China and that war eventually escalates into a real war, the United States will annex Canada.

keep saying that when their retarded relatives poor in and you can't walk down the street without stepping in some poo.

As if your welfare rats can fill technical slots any better than ours.

Vancouver is mostly Asian

> Trump is forcing us to hire US citizens
> We refuse to hire US citizens
> Move to Canada

>Google tries to fight the federal government
>competitors take advantage
>jewgle collapses

I thought those only had Chinese and Indians

You'll never be sick of winning! That's impossible!

Why can't we stop winning?

Fuck off were full.
>inb4 trump puts 20% trade tax just to fuck us

Have fun with your poo in loos canada

Why annex it? Salt the land and steal their oil. We don't need leaves

Fuck off we're full

here they come

I am not afraid, send us your Indians, Pakistanis, Asians, Mexicans, Muslims or what not. Get over your racism.

>
Yeah but it's not as if they all get along. The Chinese in Richmond aren't all that fond of the poos and Pakis in Surrey. It's far from being an anti white, all Asian lovefest.

nice

I work for a Mountain View big data company...a lot of these companies are stuck in MV or Santa Clara. Their infrastructure and workforces are here.

They're just going to have to adjust their profit models since they can no longer exploit cheap poo in loos....or hire more college students to do this bitch work.

>America is racist and fascist and doesn't want immigrants! Fuck you America! But I want to live in America tho and get welfare and shit lol god bless america

Can Quebec become a state? As long as we can still speak French it's much better than the Eternal Anglo desu

Well most of the H-1Bs only hold a bachelors and they'd be moving them to avoid paying them $130k a year. I'd say they were QA, but companies like Google obviously don't have such a thing.

Just because something has economic incentive doesn't necessarily mean its good...

Imagine you're a child again in your family. They're going to send you to a good private high school. Pajeet down the street gets better grades then you and will settle for the cheaper high school down the street. Is it moral for your parents to sponsor Pajeet to go to the cheaper high school because he has better grades?

Yeah I'm sure they want another liberal sponge state full of ungrateful leeches

You're one dumb mother fucker aren't you?

I have a strong feeling I will be the last non slavic white guy in canada within my lifetime
what should I do?

Get the fuck out of there?

Easier to immigrate to the US than Canada unless maybe you are from a political pawn country. Even after Trump. They probably even have the standards Trump is trying to implement here. American libtards don't want to acknowledge that other countries have immigration laws. Canada requires a typical immigrant to actually have a skill if they expect to immigrate easily. So libtards promote moving to a country with standards that would make them throw an absolute hissy fit if anyone tried to enforce here. We can't even enforce that they be here legally let alone have some measurable value. But the libtards fuck over an area and move to greener grass. Then fuck it over. etc. Parasites.

wew

I feel your pain

used to work in a mostly Whtie office, then got took over and had to start going to another city for training and meetings and sheeit, very enriched. ended up just working from home for a few years, kek, without really telling anyone for months

>(((silicon valley))) moving all their pets to Hongcouver
hope those new taxes and TFW crackdowns fuck them right in the ass.

>more bag holders for when the epic Vancouver real estate bubble pops
Pottery.

Aaaand my market value went up. Hey! Sweet. Thanks Trump!

and why don't they move to méxico?

Trump wanted to make the US of A great again and now that fucking liar is helping the leaves!

It's not fair bros! It's just not fair!

Woops. Not woops.

Canada is gonna be invaded by Indian Tech Workers and Indian call center workers.

You Canadians should tax the fuck out of Silicon Valley.

>companies going to be forced to hire Americans for actual wages instead of importing pajeets for slave labor
>they jump ship and move their insourcing scheme to canada
What the fuck is wrong with these people?

>companies that don't pay taxes are moving
>they're going to spread more brown poz too
Lol gosh darn

>all it is shit skins already if you don't go to rural canada

"I live in a country that I hate even though nearly any other country would let me move there"

kek yourself

>Because of Trump, Tech companies are moving to Canada.

Because of the previous five presidents or so, they moved to Israel and Asia.