ITT: Sweet Muslim Immigrant Tears

People who are complaining about how awful it is that they can no longer steal American jobs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0rTIfeOIkA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Thomas
archive.is/MRzHu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Alexander
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw

>US is on a decline
>I'm so mad about not being able to go there

>WAAHH I CANT GET IN FOR ANOTHER 84 DAYS WAAHH

Fuck god it feels good to be white.

What's wrong with Iran? It's not a good country to live in?

Why not stay there and make it a good country instead of bringing your mediocrity and pessimism here?

>"you people aren't welcome here. there's nothing you can do about it."

based border guard

>be Iranian
>beat my wife
>meet a racist border guard
>beat his wife with him
>post on reddit for karma
>beat my wife for driving

good life, desu

>WAAAAAH LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!! IN ALL MY WISDOM AND AUTHORITY I'M GOING TO DECLARE AMERICA IS FINISHED! I'LL SHOW YOU!! *JOINS ISIS*

Why are mudslimes so retarded?

I love it.

Is this in Kansas? I live near KSU and just drove past about 300 self hating white people protesting Drumpf. Apparently a situation like this was the cause, or thats what the xir working at the gas station told me.

Now if only we can get rid of the white people.

Isn't Waterloo a Canadian university?

that doesn't seem like it was written by an anti-trump supporter at all

This is Canada. He is trying to cross the US-Canada border for a job in the USA.

I feel zero sympathy for these people.

How blind do you have to be to not see this coming?

Next thing you know there's going to be angry tweets saying how they tried to cross the border but a giant wall got in the way.

He can stay in Canada.
What a faglipped shitcunt.
An Iranian studying in Canada complaining about United States immigration policies.

Nice

Fuck off. He can stay in his fucking country. Even better!

>america is going to shit!
>i want to go there so bad! fuck you for not having me!

???

Dear Hopeless in Hadith,
You now are witness to an historic opportunity: the chance to fix, for yourself and generations to come, that which you were trying to escape by coming to my country.
May your children celebrate the day you found your purpose - to fix, rather than to flee.
Be well

These tears are why i voted Trump

>Trump has fucked ME over
>America doesn't want ME in their country
>Because i have no other example other than MY feelings, it must be like I say

Good job, America.

No doubt CNN and MSNBC are gearing up to run sympathy stories about this kid

moar examples of this pls

enjoy it lads

>tfw going to the US soon
feels good pham

No Bosnians allowed. Spread the word before coming

Kebab removers are always welcome here

>uwaterloo
>Trump is making muzzies leave leafistan

Nice.

I have no idea why Muslims wanna move to the West.

>mfw some want to escape Sharia Law
So why the fuck do they want Sharia Law in the West then if they can't handle it in Iran?

Anyone who is pro Sharia and Pro Islamic needs to read the facts. Nothing wrong with reading the Qur'an and believing in that faith BUT when you decide to bring all the Hadiths, Sharia into it then it just gets barbaric

>implying that place is not 100% lefties larp

Yeah I love how all these immigrants are complaining about how horrible the people of the US are while they clamor to be let in here like rats in a storm.

It's because they can never admit the problems in their own countries are caused by their own fucking people, they don't want to take responsibility for themselves and their fellow citizens. They basically just want to indulge in the better materialism of the United States while demeaning the people who made this place great enough so people wanted to live here in the first place.

>Next thing you know there's going to be angry tweets saying how they tried to cross the border but a giant wall got in the way.

Fucking KEK.

But yeah I have no sympathy for them either. Especially Iranians, who have no problem with their religious theocracy fucking with the US for years.

>Nothing wrong with reading the Qur'an and believing in that faith
There is ABSOLUTELY something wrong with believing in the faith. Their prophet was a pedophile, warlord, and child-rapist.

We are the bad guys now and we are fucking loving this shit. Now fuck off or get FEMA camped.

what tv show are they watching where border guards are shown as racist and make statements like that with cameras and witnesses all over the place? where is this fictional airport tv show? oh wait, sharia blue and the ctr up to their leddit shit again.

There exists over a billion Muslims. You can't get rid of the faith

Oh look. "it's all about me".

Put this faggot on the "never let them in" list for being a whiny little bitch. Letting that shit in is why we're where we are.

Yes you can. It should be shamed, stigmatized, mocked, ridiculed and criticized to no end. Rational people will leave it and knuckle-draggers will stay in their beloved Sharia holes and rot.

>ban fanatics spewing hate from entry
>calls us fanatics spewing hate

DELUSIONAL

>returning to your homeland
>a bad thing

Even if I lived in bumfuck Afghanistan I'd accept that it was where I was born and where I should die

Middle Eastern-North Americans are North American old friends.

Do not hate Middle Eastern-North American people.
Be friendly with Middle Eastern-North American people.
Do not deport Middle Eastern-North American people.

Even 1950s North Americans at a time with fewer immigrants from the Middle East didn't dislike a guy just because he was Middle Eastern.

youtube.com/watch?v=n0rTIfeOIkA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Thomas

>Amos Muzyad Yakhoob Kairouz (January 6, 1912 – February 6, 1991), known professionally by his stage name Danny Thomas, was an American nightclub comedian, singer, actor, and producer, whose career spanned five decades. The Danny Thomas Show (known as Make Room for Daddy during the first three seasons) is an American sitcom which ran from 1953 to 1957 on ABC and from 1957 to 1964 on CBS. A revival series known as Make Room for Granddaddy aired on ABC from 1970 to 1971.

>It should be shamed, stigmatized, mocked, ridiculed and criticized to no end
Fair enough. We already began with banning people so if you can get people to mock the faith etc then I am sure this could work but at the rate we are going with all the believers, it will just keep increasing by the looks of it.

What can Australia do to stop this faith from increasing?

This man was assimilated and wanted to be an American. Most Islamic refugees today don't give a shit about this country and just want benefits.

damn, that's my university

Islam can't survive clean running water, electricity, indoor plumbing, or access to ready food supplies. Without a medieval base of existence to exploit, Islam won't make 100 years further.

yes, it is but some people do coop in the us

Hard-hitting article from the Grauniad:
archive.is/MRzHu
>I text my friend to tell her I’m scared and she replies “but you’re not a Muslim”. She means that I drink, I smoke, I have sex, I don’t cover my hair. But I respect those rules - I was raised to follow those rules and every member of my family adheres to them (and loves me despite the fact I don’t). Apparently that means we hate the American way of life.

>If and when an executive order is passed, the letters on the page will determine whether I will be able to see my cousin. She’s dying from cancer and I wanted to say goodbye. I might have to choose between my career and seeing my mum for the next four years (at least).

>To quell the stabbing pains in my stomach, I grab a chunk of belly fat as I sit hunched over at my desk. I book an appointment on Zocdoc - it’s the first time I’ve used my health insurance and it’s confusing. I take some Advil, read the news constantly and don’t do any work at all.

>There was a protest tonight. I wanted to go. I haven’t been to one since Washington DC but I had a late meeting I couldn’t get out of. It went well - we decide to work on an illustration project together. I felt excited, which scared me. This opportunity is in America, it’s not back “home”. It’s here. I feel bad. But then I remind myself that I don’t have to fear bullets or bombs if I’m forced to go someplace else. That’s not true for others.

>After the doctors I have lunch with a friend. “I’m in the same position” she says. She, too, can be described by that dirty little four letter word “Arab.” But she’s a natural blonde and a US citizen. “Don’t worry, I’ll marry you” she adds.

That's kind of the entire disconnect in all of leftist politics.

The argument is always, "It's so shitty over there, why can't we just let them come here?"

Nobody ever pauses to ask why. They don't even really understand the question, because they've never given it a thought. To them, it's shitty there because it just kind of is.

>So why the fuck do they want Sharia Law in the West then if they can't handle it in Iran?
They don't. Stop listening to Paul Joseph Watson.

This has to be fake. There is no us embassy in iran

Muslims in the West are happy because they have more freedom I take it so yeah true
They don't fully want Sharia even though some may say they want it

He's in Canada but it's probably fake regardless.

It isn't just about "freedom". It's about the broad majority of the population having enough to eek out a decent standard of living. Medieval cults like Islam absolutely need the majority of the population to be in poverty in order to stay relevant.

This thread gives me libtears. Has anyone even taken 5 minutes to learn what sharia law actually means? Doubt it.

It's actually hard to define, so I'll leave this here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia

Call me an optimist, but I think people are starting to realize how much of a threat Islam is and this is evident by the rise of right-wing parties in Europe, Brexit, the election of Donald Trump, etc. Swarms of people are seeing Islam for what it is: an ideology that is incompatible with Western civilization. I predict that this number is going to grow.

My best friend's little brother joined a conservative student alliance in his high school. When my best friend and I attended that same school a few years before him, no one dared start a conservative alliance. Take this with a grain of salt, since this is merely anecdotal evidence, but I believe the younger generation is going to be more conservative after being sick of having progressive politics shoved down their throats. I believe that people didn't speak out against Islam because they were afraid of getting labeled a racist/nazi/bigot/etc by the left. It wasn't politically correct. Political correctness suffered a stroke when Donald Trump was elected. It is currently on life support but I sincerely believe that 2017 is the year that it dies.

>What can Australia do to stop this faith from increasing?
Speak out against it. Do your research and call it out. Talk to your family and friends about it. Show them the proof, it's all there. I will say this, though: until political correctness is dead and buried, pick your battles wisely. I'm not sure about labor laws in Australia but it's not unheard of here in the states to lose your job because you said the wrong thing. To put it bluntly, just be smart about it. I'm sure you'll get it.

I'm going to tell you what. Le Pen is going to take the French election. It's going to play out exactly like Trump. Given the amount of denial they're stuck in... can you imagine the shit fit they're going to throw over strike three?

Yeah I'm glad someone else gets that. Disconnect is a good word for that. They don't see the big picture, a nation is made up of it's people, if it's a crappy nation it's because the people there made it crappy.

So why bring those people into our nation? We see what they turn there surroundings into. We see what they vote for and what they support. We see the results of their actions. Muslims in particular destroy their own nation and then try to run away from their self-imposed problems by going to other countries and starting the same shit within them.

Even Superman who stood for truth, justice, and the American way in the 1940s didn't dislike a person just because he was Middle Eastern.

Superman's girlfriend was even a Middle Eastern American.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Alexander

Joan Alexander (April 16, 1915 – May 21, 2009)[1] was an American actress known for her role as Lois Lane on the radio serial The Adventures of Superman (1940-1951).

Joan Alexander was born as Louise Abrass in St. Paul, Minnesota, to a Lebanese American family.[3] Her father died when she was three,[3] and when her mother remarried, the family moved to Brooklyn, New York.

Joan Alexander portrayed newspaper reporter Lois Lane in the superhero radio program The Adventures of Superman for more than 1,600 episodes.

They're never going to stopmcalling this a Muslim ban... so how about blaming the shithole you want to visit instead of the nation you call home?

>Grauniad

>Grenade

Definitely a terrorist

CHECKED

>I think people are starting to realize how much of a threat Islam is and this is evident by the rise of right-wing parties in Europe, Brexit, the election of Donald Trump, etc.
Oh I hope you are right.

I do have a sense that there are more who have come to appreciate Trump's decision about the borders (and I hope he continues down this path) and I really do hope that more do begin to understand that Islam CAN be dangerous (not talking about Muslims who have grown up in the West and my country since heaps are very friendly BUT those coming into the country who have grown up with strict Islamic parents who believe that if you leave Islam, you deserve to die - THIS message needs to be spread out to the normies).

How can we make sure that this message continues to be spread out?

WE NEED PEOPLE TO REJECT THE BARBARIC SIDE OF ISLAM AND THOSE WHO COME INTO THE COUNTRY FROM STRICT ISLAMIC BACKGROUNDS!

We seriously need more people to understand the dangers of Islam

Statistically you are likely a gook. Why are you on Sup Forums,

OH SHIT

GLORY TO THE REFORGING OF THE WEST

>border guard saying that
I wish they were that based.

>His parents were Maronite Catholic immigrants from Lebanon
still a Semite, but not a Muslim at least

Superman is a Jew.

>They don't fully want Sharia even though some may say they want it
The ones who do are fucked in the head.

Most Muslims escaping the mental east are Muslims in name only. It's really ironic that all this hatred towards them will only serve to alienate a lot of the younger ones. The older ones will just take it on the chin hoping the west stops losing its mind.

I mean we spent the last 7 years arming terrorists all over the middle east and people on here are such newfags they think they can pin the blame on them for shariah law.

You know what's funny?

This political guy on facebook said that he hates anyone who is homophobic, Trump followers... yet of course he doesn't say he hates strict Islamic believers.

How come?

Killing others for leaving your faith, hating those who listen to Western music and watch western movies and wanting to ban many things of freedom - THIS is what lefties want in their country?

I just do not get it at all... what am I missing?

btw: I do know Muslims who have grown up in my country who are very caring and loving guys. Reminder: it is those Muslims who come into the country who have grown up with strict Islamic parents that pose a danger and risk to the West.

Those who march down the street with "SHARIA/ISLAM WILL DOMINATE" are those who should be banned.

If that even happened, time is coming when he'll look back on this as the good old days.

Assuming he isn't vaporized by the first nuclear strike on Tehran.

>making shitskins angry
>bad
The point is we don't want them here. That they follow a foreign and seditious faith just makes them a little worse.

That's my university!

I'm there right now!

And Yahweh is a genociding, bipolar favoritist.

Read what I said here
>Those who march down the street with "SHARIA/ISLAM WILL DOMINATE" are those who should be banned.
This is my point. Ban those who are like this

The peaceful ones are a bigger problem because they're staying in our countries and breeding.

You're not wrong.

Well either way, there is absolutely no way we can stop Islam from growing. Like I said there is over a billion Muslims and it is impossible to get everyone in the West to despise Islam.

Not possible at all.

The lefties already have incorporated the "Islamophobia" saying and like my friend told me: there are people who go around universities who put up signs "Stop Islamophobia".

We will never ever get people to put up signs that say "Questions Islamic Shariah Law" because that would be deemed a hate crime.

UNLESS President Trump makes his own remarks on Shariah which I hope he does and opens the minds of ignorant Westerners.

>Most Muslims escaping the mental east are Muslims in name only
They should stop being muslims then. You're in the west, why subscribe to such awful teachings?

For those who don't want to read a wikisnore article, this guy prayed to God that he'd catch a break and do something great if he did, and once he did, he actually kept his promise and went and helped found the world's leading child cancer research center, that even to this day provides 100% free treatment and housing to children with rarer and more deadly forms of cancer, and also, along with FedEx, props up Memphis, Tennessee from being Detroit levels of dead.

This man has blessed quads and a powerful post and you lot ignored it

I mean, Mr Trump really DOES need to address the problems with Islam instead of him just calling some of them "bad people". I really hope he does enlighten the public even though the media may call his remarks "hateful".

I do feel more people are slowly waking up but the truth needs to be told and said.

>How can we make sure that this message continues to be spread out?
I think once majority of people are disillusioned, the truth will easily spread and people will be unashamed of it. There's a reason why the number of people subscribed to Christianity has tanked since the invention of the internet. Now we do the same with Islam.

Muslims are your friends

Way to be a good goy

The enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend. Western civilization can and will reject both of these cancers.

>Well either way, there is absolutely no way we can stop Islam from growing
Oh, gee, I guess we just have to accept the colonization and Islamization of our homes, then. Faggot.

Brea.king ne.ws : Sup Forums doesn't hate Ira.n, je.ws do. That's one of the only things we disagree with Trump.

Now get the fuck back to re.ddit you k.ike sh.ill.

don't speak to soon, nederlander

this, its a jewish trick, there are no sides. There is only Americans and non-americans

>Reddit
Who gives a fuck

Shit's weird seeing my school pop up here.

Fucking UW, I didn't go here for bullshit like this. Pic related, the protest? they had the other day. Notice how all the signs are made from the same materials? There were maybe 10-20 signs

>The racist boarder guard told me that "you people aren't welcome here, and remember there's nothing you can do about it"

Oh noOoOoOoOo... That's raycis

Yes, I know, you prefer sucking Saudi dick, the guys who funded Al Queda, 9/11, and ISIS.

Fake and gay, but I really wish it actually happened

HEY GUYS, WE GOT ONE!

I'm not even white and bery happy. Iranians need to stay in Iran. Mexicans need to stay in Mexico. Pakis need to stay in Pakistan.
t. Jewish goy

lol that preschooler writing skills

Well their intelligence and demeanor is preschool tier. So everything checks out

They were pretty low energy

this right here, I've said this to people several times "what do you think makes a country a shitty and dangerous place to live?", and you just get blank stares