Are we witnessing the start of World War III?

Are we witnessing the start of World War III?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qTJRinHaGUo
youtu.be/3oE_sjqklLQ
youtu.be/ZkW-K5RQdzo
youtu.be/Sf8R5ZlDiJg
youtu.be/C-n3AMxdgsY
youtu.be/yrOg9RPnfq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah

Not world war 3, but third-world war.

yes

it has already begun

nah, it's just cheeto guy cracking down on immigration and our political elite shitting their pants because they have no idea what the fuck to do. They seem tobe incapable of fathoming a world without muh globalization thing. This year will be interesting, i mean it's been 10 days since the guy took office and look at how many things have already happened, although the IRANIANS ARE MONSTERS N SHIIIIEEET... FOR ISRAEL OUR BFF AND OVERLORD CHARGE!!! might start something in middle east, anything is possible at this point.

Well said.

Deeply concerned, thanks for the shilling Shareblue.

Nah. It's just the collapse of civilization as we know it. Happens every thousand years in Europe.

What will happen after the collpase?

lol well said man.

I fucking hope so.

Who knows? Last time a bunch of German tribes conquered Europe.

Nah, the elites are losing their grasp on the situation and are flipping their shit doing everything to stop it

They will fail

CIA white hats are already starting to clean the house out

>the start
where have you been?

mexico will pay for the wall

The way Trump is alienating people it could be the US against the rest of the world.

The chaos is beautiful, isn't it?

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

no you pay with your taxes.

Trump isn't alienating anyone except Mexico and China. The MSM is alienating everyone.

>people who have never experienced real conflict are hoping for a war

Take it as someone who fled a war zone, it isn't what you think it is

thats fine because of trumps new tax plan, merkel-bot

This is the setup

you have to go back

No just the end of the world.

End of the old world that is

Start of a new and better one

>leaf

I'm Ukrainian , idiots.

Maybe you should protest your shit government to accept whites as refugees

But nope, gotta save the poor little shit skins

Homo Sapien civilization was designed to disintegrate once a certain amount of complexity is reached.

Your friendly Melonhead overlords youtu.be/qTJRinHaGUo
youtu.be/3oE_sjqklLQ
youtu.be/ZkW-K5RQdzo
youtu.be/Sf8R5ZlDiJg
youtu.be/C-n3AMxdgsY
youtu.be/yrOg9RPnfq0

Nah, just the Mexican American war part 2. This time with even more BTFOing.

You have to go back, I hear Vlad misses you.

How? There hasnt been a war inside of Canada in at least 200 years

I really fucking hope so. I now have a high tolernance for happenings and need more.

The people from the 7 countries he banned for no reason are pretty pissed off as wel. That's 9 vs 1.

If there was ever a World War 3 you wetbacks won't have to worry about it. The fighting only effects the countries with global influence.

yes and its absolutely glorious, i've only been waiting for this shit for the past 3 fucking years.

read the file name nigger

Well don't worry World War 3 won't be countries fighting each other, even if it happens it will happen in the borders of europe and America.

The center of those safe zone will encounter civil wars tho, and it will begin maybe after all Euro elections end. The fall of Europe might and big economic crises will obviously spark the engine. Tho right now it's cool, occidental shouldn't worry for the near future. I just wouldn't be optimistic for >2019

Konstantin go to bed

I can imagine huge orgies been happening there.

>Take it as someone who fled a war zone, it isn't what you think it is