Aussies have lost their shitpost leader position

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/no-gday-mate-on-call-with-australian-pm-trump-badgers-and-brags/2017/02/01/88a3bfb0-e8bf-11e6-80c2-30e57e57e05d_story.html?utm_term=.9fd0419d7bae

Trump has btfo your pm hahahahhahahaha

fuck Aussies

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SopSj
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ba3D_mTd7U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your point?

What a fucking child. Trump does not have the temperament to lead.

your whole nation on suicide watch, all bridges and rooftops closed till further notice

In all seriousness we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

>At one point Trump informed Turnbull that he had spoken with four other world leaders that day — including Russian President Vladimir Putin — and that “This was the worst call by far.”

Too bad he already has them. Congratulations on electing an ignorant know-nothing who trashes your closest allies.

also
>linking directly to WaPo

archive.is/SopSj

Shitposter in Chief, i feel like he has a secure Sup Forums board and they decide what he says with digits

Lol you act like any of us like our government. We were sold out decades ago.

I like our government. Turnbull is an excellent Prime Minister.

>Trump told Peña Nieto in last Friday’s call, according to the Associated Press, which said it reviewed a transcript of part of the conversation, “You have a bunch of bad hombres down there. You aren’t doing enough to stop them. I think your military is scared. Our military isn’t, so I just might send them down to take care of it.”

The only man alive who can actually outshitpost an Australian.

I'm proud as fuck.

>temperament

He's a business man, there's no reason for him to do business with retards.

THIS IS WHAT WE HIRED HIM FOR

You made me physically ill.

t. Bill Shorten

Wouldn't expect anything less to be quite honest.

A businessman who inherited his wealth and went bankrupt several times? Wow.

That Soros plant? Ha. Bring back Tones.

I'm glad Trump stuck it to our retarded politicians. They're all cucks.

>(((Tones)))

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ba3D_mTd7U

>thousands of successful businesses
> half a dozen bankrupties
>worth $10bil
>some aussie shithead butthurt because their PM got BTFO

All of your ancestors are just stupid subhuman convicts and dirty shitskin abos! You have no culture and your country is a shit hole!

Hello ctr

hell yeah does Trump really hang a picture of Andrew Jackson in his oval office?

I love this guy

These scumbag journalists are giving the details of the call devoid of the context, which is that Trump's personality has him saying this sort of shit without really being serious.

He uses exaggeration and hyperbole to be charming. It usually worksd on normal people who aren't shitlib cunts.

At least he was harder than most we've had. Would you rather the one nation holohoax denier?

If only we had someone like Bob Hawke again, we wouldn't be outdone in shitposting like this

>Every Australian owns the resources of Australia
dropped right fucking there

GOOD. It is a fucking horrible deal. What the fuck?

I'm supposedly related to Churchill so no, I'm not the typical Aussie.

People who think bankruptcy = failure are so disconnected from the reality of business that its concerning.

You are really so unfamiliar with how businesses operate that a few bankruptcies in the face of a real estate empire make someone bad at business?

no one gives a shit about australian posts

theyre south africa of the southern hemisphere

Hate to spoil it for you but he's one of the ones that sold us, the filthy globalist.

eat shit, you have a literal boy king.

the anglo equivalent of a muzzie claiming they're related to mohammed

Yeah but he can skull a beer like a madman so he gets a free pass

Trump is the President the world needs but the indoctrinated are too stupid to realise.

If King Americlap thinks Justin will fold to that sort of rhetorical bullying he's in for a sting.

Ikr, related to one of the greatest traitors.

Trumps right. Its a bad fucking deal. Just deport those manus island shitskins back to their jungle nests

I'm on Trump's side.
Turnbull is a fucking retard. They are supposed to be our "conservative" party and they're the same ones who banned our guns for self defense and made ownership much stricter.

The trouble in the phone call stemmed from Turnbull trying to tell Trump to still do a refugee trade (which was organized by Obama) in which Australia sends 1000 illegal refugees from neighbouring Australian countries to America and America sends Australia 2000 refugees a year from South American countries that are all within the top 10 highest murder rates in the world. Our political parties are both fucked as we also have a two party system where in only 2 parties will ever really have a chance of controlling the country, but unlike America we don't have primaries so we can never have an outsider within a major party come in and run the party. The party chooses the leader of that party, then you vote for that party. Not for who you want to run the party.

It is a bad fucking deal but do we do now. I heard the island has an assortment of shit skins from Somalians to whatever the hell.

didn't you guys have a fucking plan when you decided to do that? What the fuck

>Mexico
>NATO
>UN
>Iran
>Syria
>Iraq

>Australia?

How long do you think this middle-finger style approach foreign policy is going to last?

Weedman will need some cream for the gaping, shattered asshole that Trump will give him.

turnbull is not liked much here, but we dont want the leftists in charge

wahahahahahaha, pure kek

Can't you just send these shitskins back to new guinea?

Have you seen our PM? Of course he got BTFO

No aussie here like prepbull

>Old Hickory portrait
I hope has a Polk portrait too.

im going to toot my own horn and say im a high level shitposter and there is no man I have ever been inspired by in this field before trump
truly on a completely higher level than us all and he's our elected leader. It's just so cool to me to be represented at the highest levels

>Look at me! I'm the shitposter now.

How much is the CFMEU paying you?

South africa is in the southern hemisphere you stupid cunt leaf

savage lol

He spoke in a charming, joking manner but KikePo writes like he was being a super serious dickhead. Fuck KikePo.

Pull the other one mate

No, this is why we elected him. America runs the world. I'm tired of us pretending that we dont. Prepare for the Imperium Americanum, Ausshit. You have some bad emus down there. I think your military is scared of them. We aren't, so we might have to send our guys "down under" to take care of them.

Isn't there some poor country that we can dump these refugees on in exchange for aid?

This shit pisses me off. Trump better use his 4 years to figure something out with all this. (yes, hopefully 8)

He better not piss this away and he better fix this

australia can't handle the banter eh? never thought i'd see the day

do you even know what negotiating looks like?

Trump is essentially doing the "you're breaking my balls kyle" routine here

You're a bloody idiot mate.

I don't believe a damn thing WaPo says.

Captcha: COCK ANCONA

Such obvious fake news

Why? Because I think turnbull is a shit PM who's dragging the party left and fucking over the conservatives?

Who's paying you friend?

Its insane. Conservative gov had a strict border control then progressive gov removed it cue hundreds of boats full of shitskins. Conservatives came back and closed again but for some reason just kept them in detention costing billions. Fucking politicians need to be hung

He's mostly not liked by leftists themselves because they think he is far-right wing...

Just like they thought Abbott was... They have no clue what right wing even means.

This is a few key parties and what left wingers in Australia think of those parties-
Labor (left wing party) = center.
Liberal (center right party) = far right wing
Greens (far left wing party) = left wing party.
LDP (libertarian party) = extreme right wing
One Nation (right wing party) = extreme right wing
Shooters, fishers and farmers party (center right) = extreme right wing

>Japan
>Germany
>China

>Canada next?

Good thing you have your own country to make better again, right?

Prepbull is a fucking weak city cuck.

Yeah the ones who have stayed are the cream of the crop

Senayor Eric Abetz for PM and Senator Pauline Hanson for Deputy PM

Andrew Bolt made head of ABC and SBS

lololol

>sorry about your sister mate

The Turnbull government is achieving results. They've already delivered over $22 billion in budget savings over the forward estimates.

(((Tones)))
Fuck off, he wasn't even born here.
He's another Britcuck hoplophobe import.

>What a fucking child.
Leftists and Aussies always project.

There was already one there, but yeah he moved it to a very prominent place.

Also, that statue out front is Andrew Jackson I believe.

Your government is not your ally. In fact, western governments are not anyone's allies.

Take a look at the home page of our military

>Muh diversity
>Muh women
>Fuck whites btw

He's still a weak city cuck.

Based David would deliver hundreds of billions of dollars in savings, massively reduce the tax rate, and end welfare to immigrants.

why even have a gov't?

(((Melbourne))) instituted quotas.

>Trump has outshitposted the Australian PM
Best timeline

the thought of an all Abo tank platoon is both hilarious and worrying

FUCK TURNBULL

Turnbull deserves to get blasted for trying to offload Muslims to the US. It was always an Obama "fuck you" to the American people to accept the chaff that we reject.

Turnbull was wrong to try to spring this onto Trump as the first thing we did together in his Presidency, it's a massive "fuck you" to Trump to undermine everything he stands for, that Turnbull cooked up with Obama.

Deport them back to their country of origin, or a boat with enough fuel to make it back to the Indonesia shore they came from.

Trump should tear up the deal and humiliate Turnbull over it. Turnbull won't last the year as PM, he'll get kicked out by his own party soon. No risk of long term harm.

FUCK TRUMP

Turnbull fucking lied to the whole country.

it is just so confusing to me that they did not seem to have a game plan. Trump should work this out. Or are we just the toilet where the world can dump their unwanted shit

he's not liked by conservatives either because he's too weak, they still prefer tony abbott who actually stood up for conservatives even though he's not the most competent

and the economy has not improved much or at all under turnbull

Nah he would enjoy it

Kill yourself. Turnbull, Shorten, all of them are fucking garbage. Politics in this country are fucked quite possibly forever.

>This
But why waste a boat and fuel when copper and lead are so much cheaper.

>siding with the US over Australia

This is how you know someone is a paki.

Another picture of the drop down menu

Some quotes from those sections-

>BENEFIT FROM CAREER EQUALITY ACROSSTHESERVICE
>Today's Army is a modern and forward-thinking organisation. We recognise that all personnel have an equal right to training and opportunities for advancement; and that the desire to raise a family should not impede career development. We offer flexible employment arrangements including part-time work and extended leave to accommodate changes in circumstances.

>GAINING STRENGTH THROUGH MULTICULTURALDIVERSITY
>Army personnel are drawn from all sections of Australian society, bringing with them a unique blend of skills, strengths and knowledge. We recognise that to be respected and supported, our armed forces must represent our whole society, and should reflect the rich multicultural diversity of Australia itself.

>Before you are accepted into the Army you will need to take a Pre-entry Fitness Assessment (PFA). To pass you will have to achieve the following:

FEMALE
Push Ups 5
Sit Ups 20
Shuttle Run Score 6
Must be able to run 2.5km in 15 minutes

MALE
Push Ups 15
Sit Ups 45
Shuttle Run Score 7.5
Must be able to run 2.5km in 10 minutes

still I prefer him as PM simply to piss off leftists and put a total stop to several of their agendas

No one - left or right - likes Turnbull. Not sure what the CFMEU has to do with it.

Fuck off.
US is currently more based than most of Australia.

My dream is living in rural Vermont, with a dozen safes full of guns and my own private shooting range.

BOB KATTER IS THE MAN FOR THE JOB

On one hand I hate Turnbull

On the other what the fuck is trump doing trashing one his closest allies?

It's a shit lose-lose deal for Australia and America.

We import MS-13 Central American mestizos to ruin our cities, and America takes in Muslim and African scum. Instead we could send this Muslims back to their Muslim countries, and the US could deport the Mestizos back to Central America.

>US is currently more based than most of Australia.

>insults absolutely everyone aside from shitskin countries

This Umpla Lumpa is starting to piss me off. He's threatening Bong hegomony both in Europe and the ME. He fucking insulted the Japs the other day. He's a fucking watsit and we need to take him out before he dominates the Wests.