ALEX JONES JOE ROGAN PODCAST POST SHOW THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

SCRAPE YOUR BRAINS OFF THE WALLS EDITION

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED LADS

COMPILE THE LIST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)
youtube.com/watch?v=-U4Pvodwm0U
youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I overdosed on redpills. Imagine a normies ind after listening to this.

>EVERYONE GLOSSING OVER THE FACT THAT ALEX JONES IS BILL HICKS

This shit was hilarious to see all the crazy Sup Forums conspiracies get brought up for potentially millions of people.

MINDS = BLOWN

Elites holding everyone down so they will stay in power in the next dimension aka "heaven".

>AND WAS ACCUSING ROGAN OF BEING HICKS
What a mess.

Alex can genocide the normies with this amount of redpills.

imagine some bernie bro watching it, some harsh redpills were dropped

I for once am W O K E now

Watching this stoned broke my fucking mind

Alex dropped some serious redpills today, glad everyones up to speed with the shit we have to deal with now.

The US government has the capacity to do the following:

Year 1-2: build space elevator
Year 3:

(1) deploy enough solar panels to produce $20 trillion worth of power per year
(2) retrieve several asteroids with tens of trillions of minerals

Year 4:

Pay off solar panel purchase, space elevator purchase, and now have $20T income stream from power generation alone

With funds from selling asteroid mineral wealth, begin paying for the terraforming of Mars

Year 5:

(1) With new $20T income stream, taxes are cut to 0% across the board, national debt is paid off
(2) Orbital rings are deployed on Moon and Mars, the beginning of terraforming process on Mars

Year 6:

(1) having paid the national debt off with power generation income stream, government can now afford to issue $25,000 checks to each American every year while maintaining current spending and spending an additional $25,000 per person on infrastructure
(2) A vast array of projects on Earth are initiated including NAWAPA while the orbital ring system is expanded to a global hyperloop transportation grid

IM TRYING TO FIND THE TIME STAMP OF WHEN HE DROPPED THE BIG ENCHILADA

HE WENT OFF FOR LIKE 6 MINUTES STRAIGHT

IT WAS AMAZING

I was at work and have only read the threads. Is it as they say? How many redpills were expelled here?

So from what I can gather

>The elites are pedophiles and "energy vampires"
>Use taxes to suck the life out of people, probably from absorbing their stress or something
>Are funding various attempts to lower IQ and emotional quality of life
>Genuinely believe they are in contact with something extradimensional
>Said extradimensional figures may or may not have brought humans to earth through some sort of warpgate-like structure in the sun
>They believe that by controlling how technology is developed based on the things they were given ages ago, they can transcend human bodies and live in paradise
>This is most likely being prevented by an inside-government quiet coup five years ago with leaked information
>Donald Trump learned all of this, and combined with his knowledge from his uncle and Tesla, is seeking to use the presidency as the keypiece in fighting back

I'm not doubting it, I'm just trying to get all the facts in order here, is there anything I missed?

>Listen bitches, you're getting the joe rogan experience, up your fucking ass!!!!

Is it possible to build a space elevator today?

Yes:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

The key idea is the Orbital Ring version of the space elevator, not the geosynchronous tether concept you are familiar with.

See, for example, Paul Birch's writings:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

The orbital ring only requires tethers about 300 kilometers long which is technically feasible with common material like steel, but ridiculously straightforward with better and already available material like kevlar.

nu-males are good at turning their brains off when scary information comes their way. probably didnt do much to help those who dont already know.

hour in. just took the headphones off. is it bout to get real?

If by that you mean high and drunk clusterfucked chaos nonsense, then yes, absolutely.

There are some important questions. First, how much would it cost to do something like this?

We need to send about 160 million kilograms of material into space (See Birch's boot strap estimates in part 2: orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)

We have rockets available at $2000/kg costs to LEO today in "mass production" mode, which is only about 10-20 launches per year. Compared with the couple thousand launches necessary for a space elevator, $2000 is an unreasonably high upper bound for launch costs.

We also need to include the cost of materials. A space elevator is about 98% steel and aluminum, 1% kevlar, and 1% other such as superconducting magnets. Most of the mass (98%) cost around $1/kg, with an average cost per kilogram of no more than about $10 per kilogram.

Summing the above up, we get about $430 billion in launch costs plus another $1-2 billion in material costs.

In other words, we can have a space elevator for less than $450 billion - significantly less than one year worth of DoD spending, one bank bailout, many times less than a variety of pointless wars, etc. This is well within our reach financially in other words.

guys, make sure /x/ is still alive and haven't teleported to their inter-dimensional space haven by drinking purple drink

youtube.com/watch?v=-U4Pvodwm0U

This was a fucking avalanche of red pills for the masses. Everything Alex Jones has been discussing for 25 years has been dropped in 3 hours. There for EVERYBODY to research

He didn't name (((them))) but Jesus Christ it wouldn't take much for anybody to find (((them))) with a quick google search.

His t-shirt was even Quicksilver; owned by GOLDBURGSTEIN

>Implying he didn't do this on purpose....

Yeh, he's pro Israel, but he's 100% anti Zionist.

What do we get in return for this $450 billion investment?

Virtually unlimited value. We have immediate access to viable asteroid mining industry. Because the cost of delivering payloads to LEO drops to about $1/kilogram, we can not retrieve asteroids with trillions of dollars worth of minerals for mere tens millions of dollars in addition to having an easy viable way of returning those resources back to the surface.

We acquire the ability to deploy profitable solar power in orbit above cloud cover and with the ability to return said power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator.

Just how profitable?

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

It's not just the amount of redpills he expelled. But the size of them.

What the fuck did I just watch. Going to go drink and fathom God

/QUICKRUNDOWN/

>WW2 DRONES
>OCEAN UNDER THE MOON
>OBELISK ON PHOBOS
>FAKE MOON LANDING
>INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS
>ELITE PEDOPHILE TECHNOCRATS
>HAARP WEATHER MODIFICATION
>LEGAL CHEMTRAIL TESTING ON CITIZENS
>OPEN FUCKING REBELLION AGAINST ELITES
>ALEX JONES IS HOMEBOYS WITH TRUMP
>NERV REPUBLIC IS REAL
>INTELLIGENCE AGENCY INTERNAL COUP
>ELITES TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS
>OBAMA'S MOTHER WAS CIA SEX OPERATIVE
>ANDERSON COOPER PART OF CIA WIMP DIVISION
>HILLARY CLINTON PEDOPHILE SERIAL KILLER HAVING 2 SEIZURES PER HOUR
>WE CAME THIS FUCKING CLOSE TO HAVING MEDIA BLACKOUT VIA "MINISTRY OF TRUTH"
>THE ELITES ARE LOSING THE WAR
>ALEX JONES IN FREQUENT DIRECT CONTACT WITH TRUMP
>TRUMP IS REALLY TRULY HONESTLY /OURGUY/ AND POSSIBLY THE SAVIOR OF INDIVIDUALISM

WHAT ELSE

It should already be obvious that the entirety of the political debate spectrum is cointelpro.

Are taxes too high or too low? Irrelevant, we don't actually need taxes.

Is social spending bankrupting us? Irrelevant, we can retire the national debt without cutting spending all while having no tax whatsoever.

What does this have to do with taking the red pill?

We've had the technological ability to undertake such a project for decades.

That means all the squabbling you have heard your entire life, money, debt, spending, taxes, scarcity, whatever, is all bullshit. Not only is it bullshit, anyone with rudimentary knowledge of the world has known that it is all bullshit for all of this time.

In other words, once you come to understand the such a project is and has been technically feasible for decades, you have to reevaluate many things.

Why is there nothing of this in the conspiracy media? They are not really trying to expose or solve any problems. One hundred percent of it is cointelpro. From the Young Turks to Infowars or whatever, they are all completely full of shit because solutions to our problems not only exist, are easy to carry out, but this has been the case for a very long time.

Similarly, you now know that 20%+ annual GDP growth is possible. If Trump gives you 3-4% instead of Obama's 2%, he is simply working with the establishment to try to placate and subvert a rising tide. If we see the easily achievable 20%+ growth rates, it is at least possible that he isn't a subversive. Anything less and you know he is a fraud.

Yeah you missed alot

especially the big enchilada part

its going to take us awhile to dissect this whole thing

eddie bravo fucking ruined it.

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

alex would get on a roll, eddie bravo would just say one word and fuck the entire thing up. goddamnit what an idiot.

Kek is with us lads

I feel tired but wired now.

>tfw completely sober and I feel like I've been raped with redpills
I watch Alex everyday and I've never seen him unload this kind of stuff before

Fucking incredible

Would kill to split a bottle of Jack and gram of blow with Alex Jones. Guy is such a fucking animal

I STILL CANT DIGEST THE BIG ENCHILADA
IT WAS TOO MUCH FOR ME

the ex president was raised by cia, and his father is no his father, and his mother was an sex agent in the cia

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH
WHERE DID ALL THIS ENERGY CAME FROM!?
I NEED TO GO OUT AND PUNCH SOMEONE IN THE FUCKING ARM

Im trying to find the time stamp

it was beautiful

eddie was out of the room and alex just went OFFFFFF for 10 minutes straight

THE SHOW WAS A 9/10

WOULD HAVE BEEN 10/10 IF BRENDAN SCHAUB WAS ON THE SHOW TOO

Fucking incredible. Gunna re listen to it at work tommorow

>inter-dimensional vampires demons

I don't know if I can handle this redpill, Sup Forums

Please add any I missed

DRONES EXISTED SINCE WW2, NOW HIGHLY ADVANCED AND WIDELY DEPLOYED

OCEAN UNDER THE MOON

STANLEY KUBRICK FAKED MOON LANDING WITH GOVERNMENT HELP

OBELISK ON PHOBOS

INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS ARE VERY REAL

HUMANITY ARE THE REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS FOR MACHINE CONSCIOUSNESS

ELITE PEDOPHILE TECHNOCRATS ARE THE GLOBALISTS

ELITES TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS

THESE LOW-FREQUENCY BEINGS ARE PSYCHIC VAMPIRES

ELITES WANT TO ENSLAVE HUMANITY AND WIPE OUT REMAINS WITH BIOWEAPONS

GOOGLE IS HELPING ELITE BUILD A PSYCHIC HIVEMIND-POWERED MATRIX CAPABLE OF VIEWING THE FUTURE VIA SUBDIMENSIONAL FOLD-SPACE WITH THE INTENT OF MANIPULATING THE TIMELINE

FACEBOOK IS AN INFORMATION CONTROL ARM OF ILLUMINATI

HAARP WEATHER MODIFICATION

LEGAL CHEMTRAIL TESTING ON CITIZENS

OBAMA'S MOTHER WAS SEX OPERATIVE

ANDERSON COOPER PART OF CIA WIMP DIVISION

HILLARY CLINTON PEDOPHILE SERIAL KILLER HAVING 2 SEIZURES PER HOUR

PATRIOTS NOW IN OPEN REBELLION AGAINST ELITES

NERV REPUBLIC IS REAL

INTELLIGENCE AGENCY INTERNAL COUP

CIA BEING RETAKEN BY PATRIOTS ON OUR SIDE

WE CAME THIS FUCKING CLOSE TO HAVING MEDIA BLACKOUT VIA "MINISTRY OF TRUTH"

THE ELITES ARE LOSING TO THE FORCES OF LIBERTY

ALEX JONES IN FREQUENT DIRECT CONTACT WITH TRUMP

TRUMP IS REALLY TRULY HONESTLY /OURGUY/ AND POSSIBLY THE SAVIOR OF INDIVIDUALISM

Fuck em.

You still have yet to take the final redpilled truth.

Alex is right, rambling drunk or not.

he's a Mexican intellectual.

Hoo boy

What was that Executive Order he shot off stupid fast?

Alex was blazzed

>Yes
>Yes
>Yes
>Yes. Though that's in question. Could be less complex but the chances are incredibly high that life was transferred to Earth from an extraterrestrial source
>Yes
>Kind of
>Kind of. But not really. But Trump is /ourguy/ and will do a fucking lot more than build a wall and ban Muzzies. He's not fully enlightened, but he's getting there

how does anyone buy into this shit? alex was asked MULTIPLE times for direct answers on things like aliens and he would never give a clear answer, let alone provide ANY sources.

if this shit doesnt convince you that alex jones is the real deal i dont know how to help you.

It's true... all of it...

i dont like that eddie guy

did he ever finish the Trump story?

Video is uploaded lads

i watched it all what was nerv rep?

>*pulls mic in*
>jamie can you pull that up
>alex jones off the rails
>jamie, jamie can you pull that?

he doesn't care about aliens, man. we have enough shit on earth to worry about.

well no because

>*brings the mic closer*

every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.

i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go

>*looks over at the screen*

look at that ...

yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

PUNCH ME IN THE ARM

all the other threads on /pol feel so insignificant now

This show was #911 actually lad.

NDA's, NDA's.

Trump probably is allowing him or encouraging him to drop what he has for now.

alex clearly has access to a center of knowledge and power that us mere mortals could only dream of

notice how when he got high he started really getting into it? because he was opening the door of that knowledge even father open

remember, WE ARE THE ALIENS

WE ARE DIMENSIONS

DIMENSIONS

WW2 DRONES

OCEAN UNDER THE MOON

STANLEY KUBRICK FAKED MOON LANDING WITH GOVERNMENT HELP

OBELISK ON PHOBOS

INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS ARE VERY REAL

HUMANITY ARE THE REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS FOR MACHINE CONSCIOUSNESS

ELITE PEDOPHILE TECHNOCRATS ARE THE GLOBALISTS

ELITES TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS

ELITES WANT TO ENSLAVE HUMANITY AND WIPE OUT REMAINS WITH BIOWEAPONS

FACEBOOK IS AN INFORMATION CONTROL ARM OF ILLUMINATI

HAARP WEATHER MODIFICATION

LEGAL CHEMTRAIL TESTING ON CITIZENS

OBAMA'S MOTHER WAS SEX OPERATIVE

ANDERSON COOPER PART OF CIA WIMP DIVISION

HILLARY CLINTON PEDOPHILE SERIAL KILLER HAVING 2 SEIZURES PER HOUR

PATRIOTS NOW IN OPEN REBELLION AGAINST ELITES

NERV REPUBLIC IS REAL

INTELLIGENCE AGENCY INTERNAL COUP

CIA BEING RETAKEN BY PATRIOTS ON OUR SIDE

WE CAME THIS FUCKING CLOSE TO HAVING MEDIA BLACKOUT VIA "MINISTRY OF TRUTH"

THE ELITES ARE LOSING TO THE FORCES OF LIBERTY

ALEX JONES IN FREQUENT DIRECT CONTACT WITH TRUMP

ELITE AND GOOGLE BUILDING PSYCHIC MATRIX WITH THE INTENT OF CONTROLLING THE TIMELINE

TRUMP IS REALLY TRULY HONESTLY /OURGUY/ AND POSSIBLY THE SAVIOR OF INDIVIDUALISM

The Sun is a Stargate, according to the elites.

we need to continue these threads and add info/sources on every fuckin redpill he dropped

well no because

>*brings the mic closer*

every 10 milliseconds they're reassessing the situation

i was watching this match with Conor McGregor how he was reading his opponent 6 seconds into the future- jaimie could you bring that match up? yeah but it's because they're actually playing chess in their minds ... here we go

>*looks over at the screen*

look at that ...

yeah that kick was absolutely brutal! so you were talking about the current political landscape in the USA?

Wait wait Nerv as in the Evangelion Nerv?

What?

Nice one pal. Needs at least 3 rewatches over the next few weeks I think.

he did it on every topic though. "the elite" is all he could give for evidence, not actually point to sources, papers. i want to see for myself the info he claims to know about.

whos ready to get TUCKED tonight!!! Someone get TUCKED in with me.

>shows already over
>still have super speedy threads going

EISENHOWER and JFK speeches

>technocractic elite
>secret societies

Red pill me on these

ALEX JONES CONFIRMED JACKED ON SUPER MALE VITALITY

CANADA IS EVEN MORE FUCKED THAN WE IMAGINED

when alex hit that joint I just flipped my lid

Neon Genesis Evangelion was a prophecy.

trump is actually the hero, trying to get us the cure to cancer, solve crisis, and save the world from the crzy people

The "interdimensional" shit is where he lost me completely, it seems like he just doesn't know what a dimension is

It's like they went on /x/ and Sup Forums for a day to get ready for this show. What a fucking sideshow.

im all tuckered out

i need to rest after that fucking verbal dmt trip

my body is exhausted

DIMENSIONS

Fucking David Icke was right again

>Genuinely believe they are in contact with something extradimensional
>Said extradimensional figures may or may not have brought humans to earth through some sort of warpgate-like structure in the sun
>They believe that by controlling how technology is developed based on the things they were given ages ago, they can transcend human bodies and live in paradise
>This is most likely being prevented by an inside-government quiet coup five years ago with leaked information

this is some /x/ tier stuff.

I'm re-watching this whole thing right now. Always thought of Alex Jones as a conspiracy nut who'll believe anything, which he still is, but at least here he substantiates that he's been wrong about stuff and explains the stuff he still believes in. This is too much.

The Google thing...isn't that like Sup Forums and meme magick?

Did anyone not find it suspicious that anytime Eddie Bravo tried to bring up the Rotcschilds or Rockerfellers, Alex Jones veered off course and IGNORED HIM.

RED FLAG

Please Pol make this a meme, I think Alex knows something. He didn't avoid any other question. But multiple times upon being asked about Rothschilds and Rockerfeller he just deflected and ignored Eddie.

Easy done. But we need slower threads. Let it die down a bit first then get to it. I've got sources for a few already.

There are also a lot of points he made other than those and some are more refined.

that was fucking glorious

you'd be surprised how many "science fiction" concepts come from real things.

'I didn't inhale' ;) 'Mexican Tobacco'

I'm trying to find it, if anyone has a screen cap of the blunt hit post it

What should I edit into this? What is Alex really holding??

how exactly would the space elevator be engineered?

I'm not an expert, but everything I've heard suggests it would be impossible to build at the moment
>inb4 non-existent carbon nanotubes

FRIENDS -

LET'S START GATHERING RESEARCH MATERIALS ON THESE TOPICS.

For the idea that reality is "God's Dream" and that we are one, and the basis for the metaphysical conspiracies, please check out the physicist "Tom Campbell's" work on consciousness.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc

PLEASE WATCH THIS.

This is the best one

hillary

Don't forget the godly taxplan, why have I not seen that exact form before? How new was that draft?

DIMENSIONS

>oh wow, yeah... look at that