Can someone give me a quick rundown on styxhexenhammer666

Can someone give me a quick rundown on styxhexenhammer666

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R_FQU4KzN7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's okay most of the time. Into weird occult shit that isn't real.

Also he spergs out and attacks ethnonationalists over stupid stuff he doesn't even bother to research.

Alright YouTube
Thats about it
Peace out

You're a stupid nigger

I wish someone would give a rundown on him in their car.

I know he has a 10.2 inch cock.

Thats about all, peace out.

The occult stuff and research he does is weird but interesting.

Pretty cool dude. Obviously well read. Relies on the civic nationalism meme too much and doesn't address demographic change / ethnic displacement enough. 8/10 that's about all peace out

kinda weird that he's fine with whites becoming a minority but claims to be a libertarian. you can't have both

Idk but I heard Molyneux and Varg both bow to his prowess.

His outro is extremely comfy. I love hearing him say it after talking about how dumb SJWs are.

I block ads anyway but he doesn't monetize his videos either. I think that's respectable.

rothchilds bow to styxhexenhammer666

i heard someone needs a quick rundown

Hello Rothschild. I'm going to battle and I need a quick rundown of it.

You can clearly see that his chain his upper cheek bones and his lips have all had injections in them

Where's the original video or comic of this? I remember seeing Sup Forums lose their shit over it in many bump limit threads but never found the original so I could play too.

u think?

He is great. Intelligent well spoken autist.

Listened to his occult playlist all day at work today. Really well spoken dude with what seems extensive knowledge although I haven't done further research into his topics yet to verify.

youtu.be/R_FQU4KzN7A
Here you go senpai

he's an infestor
he carries the bug and wants to infest you with it
that's about it

look at his rat face for confirmation

Thanks famalam. Most enjoyable.

[spoiler]Potion seller was right not to sell his potions but if no one can handle his potions he needs to cool his jets and make some weaker potions.

How did this meme begin?

Supreme Warlock of The United States

They're probably beyond injections at this point user. There might be a fucking car bumper in there. Is this the male equivalent of some giant big fake titted bimbo or are there guys out there with shit injected right into their dick.

Muh predictions
Muh Vermont
Muh floozy doozies
Muh civic nationalism

If you watch his occult videos, there's nothing he says which isn't rational. Most of the time he's shitting on misconceptions of occult knowledge where people believe in cooky irrational things.

watching his occult shit, on episode 24, its fucking great
10/10
political anal is good too, posts frequent and stream

>Relies on the civic nationalism meme too much and doesn't address demographic change / ethnic displacement enough. 8/10 that's about all pea
He's being realistic, as much as you try to meme it Right Wing Death Squads are not going to cleanse the land of everyone you don't like.

Obey the law, adopt the native culture and don't cause a fuss, it worked for everyone else who immigrated so it should work for everyone else

>Botulism
>Botulism
>Botulism

He makes threads on here about himself for attention.

I honestly don't know how the guy seems so relaxed while simultaneously being so informed. Does he have a fucking team?

Muh tin horn dictator
Muh alt-lite
Muh 4-chan is so great, pls love me guise

Posts good content, he's not bad. Half these fucking edgelords are subs too, but it's Sup Forums so fuck this kike nigger.

That's about all...
Peace out.

Quick rundown on Styxhexenhammer666
>theosophists and satanists bow to Styx
>in contact with "entities" that science currently cannot understand and religion sometimes calls demons
>possesses astral-like abilities on psychedelics
>controls Minecraft villages with an iron but fair fist
>owns a castle & several gardens in Vermont
>has a direct pact with an ancient entity to edit occult materials for a reasonable price
>will predict all major wars (has already predicted every war since 2005)
>owns 99% of Japanese bamboo wall scrolls on Earth
>the first neo-alchemical synthesis of the "God" particle will in all likelihood be named "Styxium"
>has done salvia over 100 times and banged a succubus, such power has only existed during the Burning Times and in ancient Pelasgia
>the real Voynich Manuscript tells of a shaman with several cats who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of purified occultism by purging the charlatans and annotating all the grimoires that are actually political satire
>owns botanical gardens and a mortal and pestle rumored to cure all ailments
>you likely have Styxium inside you right now
>Styx is in regular communication with the hyperdimensional machine elves, forwarding the word of the supersensible realm to the Youtube in coded streams about libertarianism
>learned to tell when a grimoire is derivative of another grimoire in under a week
>nation states entrust their sensitive data to him. There’s no top secret data on their supercomputers, only in Styx's impenetrable minecraft fortresses
>Styx's essence lives perennially, but awakens periodically to guide humanity
>In reality, he exists in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. They seem to involve preserving the second amendment.

He also has a penis AT LEAST 10.4 inches long.

That's about all, peace out.

damn i am laffin

he looks like a maladjusted beta male, who has formed strong opinions to feel like he's relevant, when in reality literally nobody gives a fuck what he thinks. hell, he barely leaves his house

Has a 15 inch penis, and has fucked 666 women in 1 day.

I agree, there are better more pragmatic ways to make America white again that do not involve violence at all. The 1488 stormniggers are just hurting their own cause.

Good, then he knows what topics were interested in right now.

He said He has an IQ of 180

Wouldn't that be like licking a gift horse in the mouth?

thanks for the rundown

they have several implants

He always talks about the inevitable nuclear holocaust so i think he is just full self-aware tier and unafraid of inevitable death of humanity and the galaxy as it eventually succumbs to heat death. He has transcended petty worry.

His favorite Styx song is "The Renegade"