Is racemixing redpilled?

picture this 2050

>daddy why are all the other children healthier stronger and smarter than me??
>because you are "pure"
>why did you do this to be daddy i want to be beautiful like the rest

what do Sup Forums

>leaf
Saged

Fuck off

>thank you daddy for your superior white genetics combined with mommy african genes make me strong and smart!~

how can you deny this??

looks heathy to me

>why am i so ugly daddy

I'm sorry honey when I became a millionaire I fly to Brazil and impregnated an entire Amazonian tribe. I've done my duty of mixing blood lines.

wtf i haven't seen jawsus in like eight years

I would lick that child's mulatto vagina.

Racemixing is the ultimate bluepill. I am a race mixed person by the way and have an extremely weak immune system unlike my parents.

Jesus Christ. De Niro's doesnt even remotely resemble him in anyway. Not one feature. His wife cucked him for sure.

A SEX MAYNE
FILM!!!

Wait until 2050, it'd be legal then

half white half indian

Yay lmao! Why the fuck is her face so unsettling.

I'd attack it like a bowl of cake batter and slurp it like a 7-11 slurpie

Or you could just pay the crack whore mom 50 bucks now and cum n' go. That labia probably looks like a piece of raw liver.

"smarter" HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

>light eyes

light eyes are recessive if you racemix they're gone for good

>That labia probably looks like a piece of raw liver.
Don't most of them look that way?

>Don't most of them look that way?
Well, good point...

>>mixing with niggers makes your children smart
There aren't enough reaction images in the world for how stupid this post is.

I'll tell you what though. In college I briefly dated a relatively light skinned black girl with European facial features. Her dad was an anestheiologist and her mom was real estate agent. She wasn't ghetto at all. She was the best I've ever had. I would have eaten her pussy for hours if she'd have let me.

hold up there leaf

>>>mixing with niggers makes your children smart
>There aren't enough reaction images in the world for how stupid this post is.
Sad. Many such cases.

>tfw pure children will be smarter, stronger & better than the mutts

>I'll tell you what though. In college I briefly dated a relatively light skinned black girl with European facial features. Her dad was an anestheiologist and her mom was real estate agent. She wasn't ghetto at all. She was the best I've ever had. I would have eaten her pussy for hours if she'd have let me.
Sounds like you missed the race mixing gravy train user. I'd love to marry into wealth, and have some hot pussy to boot.

This will be part of the Canadian national anthem by 2050

Yes, letting your gf racemix is the ultimate redpill. It allows her to choose the best person to breed with and have desirable offspring while having you to focus on work and providing for them.

What actually happens if 2050 (if this does happen)

>Hey dad how come everyone besides me healthier and strong yet so ugly
>Because you're "pure"
>This is why I love you dad
>I love you too son

She was pink on the inside. I mean right inside, not just inside her hole. Imagine her standing there naked. She had a dark outer pussy, but if she spread it just a little bit, she was all pink. She smelled different than other white girls I've been with too. It was really good. I don't know how she did it.

picture this 2050

>Daddy, what happened to all the schools?
>They had to close them due to violence
>Why did this happen Daddy? I want to go to school
>Sorry sweetheart, the niggers ruined everything.

schools wont be in your country within a few years given who's going to be in control of administration now.

Caucasian + caucasian == caucasian.

Try again leaf.

>She was pink on the inside. I mean right inside, not just inside her hole. Imagine her standing there naked. She had a dark outer pussy, but if she spread it just a little bit, she was all pink. She smelled different than other white girls I've been with too. It was really good. I don't know how she did it.
I had a Italian girlfriend like that too. Her pussy was always on point. I'd wake her up in the middle of the night by licking her asshole. She loved it. Such a dirty little whore. I miss that dirty little whore.

White: Most strong and 2nd most smarter race.
Niggers: 2nd less strong and less smarter race.

How race mixing with niggers would better race? Leaf?

A white breeding with a high caste Indian really isn't a big deal. Probably about the same or less genetic distance as between a white and a Slav, but with higher intelligence.

Trump made Turnbull his bitch, How about dem apples.

Fuck off faggot.

Indians are the reason why most whites even exist. Their DNA is traced back to them and Persians.

She's one of those hybrids that can POO IN LOO?

lmao, there aren't enough blacks for the average american to look like that

most mixing is between whites and mexicans anyway, so i expect future americans to look more like selena gomez than that girl

and mixing won't even be everywhere, i expect some areas like the upper midwest and appalachia to stay white

How come black Mexicans are rare.

>be me
>mixed race
>look awful
>60% memes
>catch cold 10 times a year every year for my whole life
>doctor says I'm fine though

The Northeast and West will stay mostly white. They're 80% and up.

My girlfriend before my negris got me into licking asshole. If you had told me when I was 17 and getting my first experience that I was going to want to lick an asshole in the future I would have called you crazy. Now, I look at the asshole just sitting there. Right there. Right there next to the main event. And I wonder.

>>
>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))
>(((albino nigger Venti)))

I could go on but want to make my point, this is a put-on. You're all being duped by actors to make you more accepting of multiculturalism and immigration.

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

You're all being fooled by people who are paid to shill in these very threads, as well as the paid actors on stream. Some that come are legit (ouiji board/Obama guy) but it's easy to tell the difference with a keen eye.

I beg of the real Anons here to just stop watching. Let this "art project" die and the board will have a fighting chance.

Also:
>posting in a CREW thread

>Negress

You have to go back

nah man you can see it quite easily

Leaves aren't CREW members, they've always been this retarded.

>My girlfriend before my negris got me into licking asshole. If you had told me when I was 17 and getting my first experience that I was going to want to lick an asshole in the future I would have called you crazy. Now, I look at the asshole just sitting there. Right there. Right there next to the main event. And I wonder.
It gets my boner juice flowing. I am not into shit or piss or anything like that, but a nice clean pussy and asshole is pretty sweet.

by west do you mean pacific northwest? because the southwest is already non-white

and as far as the northeast, again i'm not entirely sure. places like massachusetts and connecticut are already under 80% white, and rhode island is 80% white right now.

I wish some redpilled Brazil user would show up, and tell us all about the glories of race mixing. Tell us what average Brazilian women look like. Tell us how much stronger, healthier and more intelligent it makes us, like Brazil pls.

Leave America now

>smarter than me
statistically proven that nonwhites (except asians) have lower (much lower in most cases) IQ than whites and asians. try again

SAGE

New England,Pennsylvania and maybe some southern states.

Pennsylvania is 83% white, more whiter then Canada and Sweden.

Same here. I'm not into gross sex. But there's nothing better than a clean, neat, and well trimmed or shaved "down under" especially when the chemistry is right.

yeah, i think places like PA and OH could stay white. western PA probably more than eastern.

i think appalachia would stay fairly white because it doesn't attract a lot of immigrants. and western PA is technically appalachian.

Of course this mudshark shit is coming from a fucking leaf

it's the ultimate bluepill.

Exactly.

There's a sort of Goldilocks zone when it comes to genetic parings, where the best results have some genetic distance but not much. Much of America's success could probably be attributed to the blending of various European genes, which reinforces the best traits and eliminates the detrimental effects of inbreeding that many European populations suffer from.

Unfortunately, the ability to easily gain fat is a traditionally very good trait and that's currently biting us pretty hard.

Germany also has a history of being a genetic crossroads for various white populations, and has benefited from that significantly, but is also suffering from obesity similarly.

Interbreeding is fine- Just don't force it down people's throats. Use your fucking eyes and common sense to determine whether or not you want children with whoever.

There are some black Mexicans, mostly in the gulf and on Guerrero, i know a black girl from Mexico city, she's hot.

Is that what the kid is saying?

>conversations you would never have with a real kid

cool strawmanning though, 8/10.

>healthier

Addicted to crack, heroin, and high fructose corn syrup

>stronger

True

>Smarter

Have you ever had an actual conversation with a mulatto

>beautiful

Have you ever actually seen a mulatto?

>flag is a leaf

saged

I'm 99% white and around 1% Native American, haven't even had a cold in 15 years.

Feels good.

what do you think about breeding with groups like the lebanese or christian arabs

i would assume they are closer to us than indians overall

Is this because of your superior 1% Native blood, or due to the fact you rarely leave the house?

it is weird, i find east asian-white mixes to have a lot of mental health issues.

even though you think it would be a good mix since groups like the chinese and japanese are very intelligent.

i've known half white, half jewish kids and they tend to assimilate to the dominant parents side. my good friend from high school was half jewish but raised as a catholic because his italian father insisted on it.

sage shill threads you faggots

>racist detected

Brazil is the future. The absolute fucking pinnacle of social organization and what an enlightened society looks like. The people are more intelligent and attractive, and it's from the racemixing of course.

I don't want to hear anything about staying "pure" or Brazil being a "3rd world shit hole". Gooback horizon 2070. Stay mad drumpfkins

racemixing is beautiful

European and Jewish is still Caucasian

>not knowing posting an image automatically bumps the thread
Hi newfriend

It varies from person to person. There are no doubt very similar populations in the area that avoided being polluted by Arab invasions, and have retained their relative whiteness.

nice dreads faggot

also WM/AF mixes are not relationships based on love or mutual understanding of each other
but self indulgence and self hate

Marion Le Pen thinks so

A little of column A, and a little of column B.

I also have never broken any bones or had any medical issues, and I've had various accidents that should've caused significant injury or death.

Northern European, Anglo, Bavarian and North Carolina Cherokee is the true master race.

Why do you make us look bad?

She's knows she's a filthy race traitor and doesn't want admit it.

1 in 5 mixed kids look like that.
The rest turn out like Half-trolls.

discredited meme, stop spreading lies shitmonger

For anyone who cares to get a serious answer, the reason that this is bullshit is because "hybrid vigor" only happens between two populations that don't have genetic diversity to begin with.

Are you fucking kidding me?
White people are the very definition of "mixed race". Walk up to any guy in America or Britain and ask about their heritage.

Ask a Jew about his heritage:
+90% Jews dating back centuries.

Ask a Latino about his heritage:
+90% Latinos dating back centuries.

Ask a Caucasian guy about his heritage:
Out comes the fucking pie chart!

>Asianbro spotted

That's not always true user. The only mixed white Asian dude I know (I live in a quiet, rural place) is 6 foot and not socially awkward at all. Does pretty well for himself. His dad is white, mom is Korean, parents are healthy and love each other.

that is an interesting perspective.

in theory, white and east asian would be a good mix but in practice a decent amount of the kids turn out to be mental cases.

guess the lesson here is to stick with your own.

Eurasians hate Whites more then Native Americans and Africans combined.

there are different races of jews. there are ashkenazi jews, yemeni jews, ethiopian jews, etc. it's a broad encompassing term. in america, mostly ashkenazi, though a lot of them marry out. particularly the secular ones.

as far as "latino" goes, latino is not a race. you are probably thinking of mestizo, which is a mix between indigenous americans and spaniards.

Her eyelids look asian

>have retained their relative whiteness.

You might be a stupid schizophrenic, just like the nazis were. But oh, what should I expect from tards who take on a pseudo identity?

Wait, is this for or against racemixing because being mixed is the opposite of pure.

exceptions prove the rule, especially if the rule is on such an extreme of self and outer hate