JOE ROGAN IS POSSESED BY A DEMON FROM ALL THOSE DMT TRIPS HE TOOK

THATS WHY HE CANT STAND WHEN SOMEONE TALKS ABOUT GOD OR SPIRITUALITY JUST LOOK AT HIS SHOWS SYMBOL ITS LITERALLY SATANIC SYMBOLISM WITH THE 3RD EYE ON HIS FOREHEAD THE HUMBLE WATER MERCHANT OWNED HIM

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1QLihUBakKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh but he believes in aliens lol

thats what happens when you explore the astral realm without the protection of christ.

You can tell Joe Rogan already knew everything that Alex was talking about, but was against Alex's agenda.

I've seen many of his podcasts and every time someone brings up God joe rogan gets furious and tries to discredit them

Aliens make sense.

We are life that exists.

We are on a planet in a galaxy that contains 300~ billion stars. There are about 100 billion galaxies in the universe, each containing hundreds of billions of stars, even trillions. Each star could contain multiple planets.

Life is a complicated mess of molecules, but many building blocks from it, such as amino acids, occur very often in nature. The entire universe is made out of the same stuff.

The idea that only one out of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 star systems has life is kind of silly, unless obviously you believe in "god dun it we speshul".

So while aliums are definitely unproven, the idea of them is thousands of times more believable in scientific terms than magic or gods.

the first milo episode was awful because of this shit

Show me proof of aliens

I sort of suspected that Joe was a posessed reprobate type. Like not a good dude.

He plays dumb a lot, which is very weird. He's also experimented with psychadelics way too much. I've experimented with that stuff and you are DEFINITELY treading in scary territory when you do that stuff. I've had some weird experiences.

I'm highly suspect of anybody who is not cautious against psychadelics, or tries to recruit people into this weird pro-psychadelic cult thing that started in 2010.

Even alex called him out that he was acting like if he didn't know this stuff. Joe has been promoting this salt water tubs for ''meditation'' and dmt trips like if its nothing people get possessed with this shit

Amen

It's true, the guy is a fucking shady weirdo

When you think about it, we are aliens to the unkown lifeforms

more people should see my post honestly, i dont want any kids doing dmt or something because of this podcast and taking themselves to evil places

I did a bunch of psychadelics like that when I was 19.

Myself and my friends started flipping through some old photographs while we were on psychadelics. Every single one of us saw blacked out eyes contorting into demon faces in the photos.

Psychadelics are more than just "fun drugs"

Can you redpill us on your DMT experience

If you think about we're aliens to this planet. If you believe the panspermia theory that is.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Joe's podcasting style?

exactly, ive never had a 'bad trip' myself (and that was before i found christ) but im almost 100% sure they are caused by evil thats already inside of us and evil we are letting inside of us.

never did it, just psilocybin mushrooms and what i was told was LSD (no reason to believe it wasnt, but you can never know these days)

Aliens are real we come from monkeys we should all do DMT and God is fake

I can tell if you take one hit you'll become bogpilled.

>use more of your brain than usual
>see certain things
>feel a certain way
That's about it

spooky ill stick to muh weed and le speed

vocaroo.com/i/s1QLihUBakKU

I AM BILL HICKS

Give me the rundown on those guys

I don't see how someone can say what you said and not think there is some higher force

atheists are great at ignoring cognitive dissonance

The higher force is gravity dumb dumb

>salt water tubs for ''meditation'' and dmt trips like if its nothing people get possessed with this shit
salt water tubs get you possessed?
maybe you shouldnt pick the model with a dildo in it

anti-satanist here
sorry i havent picked up any bad vibe from rogan

>JOE ROGAN IS POSSESED BY A DEMON FROM ALL THOSE DMT TRIPS HE TOOK
>TRIPS

Rogan promotes to get in the tub while on DMT you dumb dumb to amplify the thought that you are outside of your body

Did acid for the first time a few years back and had a cut on my thumb. It was all I could focus on and I literally saw myself naked in nothing but blackness being slashed by razor wire all over my body, but wouldn't die or bleed out. My skin felt so wet and slimy and only made the razor slice easier. I can remember the sound I heard perfectly and it makes my skin crawl just thinking about it. Not really describable; something like when your rubber shoes make that eeeek sound suddenly stopping on hard wood or tile mixed with chalkboard scratching. I went into the bathroom and laid on the cold tile floor and prayed and prayed and I 100% felt an angel or maybe even the holy spirit itself there with me and I sobered up just enough to find the band aids (was at a buddies). Once I got my cut covered tightly I didn't feel afraid at all anymore and had a great time the rest of the night; we stacked cardboard boxes up against the door into a tower and it felt like we actually accomplished this huge task and looking up at it would make me feel so small. The bad portion of the trip was easily the most horrifying experience of my life though and I can vividly remember it. I don't want to say I had a glimpse of hell, but I wouldn't want anything closer than that. I can't imagine DMT or anything crazier especially without having some sort of faith in something as an anchor. Sorcery is real and psychedelics can and probably are easy gateways into the dark private side of reality.

Is the podcast funded by viewers and patriots worldwide?

Oh also the main thing that made me reply to you
was after my own private nightmare, when I regrouped with my buddies everyone's eyes were black like a sharks and eyelashes thick and jetting out a good 10 inches. My one buddy (really pale) looked like some twisted (more twisted) version of the cartoon joker and it made me so uncomfortable I couldn't look at him. Even when his mouth was shut (I asked him) he was smiling widely with teeth 4 times too big for his face.

This was all part of (((their))) plan. Joe Hogan is obvious NWO shill. Alex just revealed his true power level under the guise of friendship with kettleball man.

Why do you think Hogan was coyley finishing Alex's sentences then saying how fucked up that would be if it were true.

Its obvious Joe Rogaine fucked little kiddos back in the day. How do you think he got a part on News Radio or fear factor and got so heavily involved with drugs. He realized he had gone too far and had no other escape besides muh drugs.

Plus the man child has been friends with Bryan fallen for almost 20 plus years. That man reeks of desperation and child pedophilia, to be friends they needed to at least some common value system or goal.

Open your eyes plebs

Holy shit bro why do you think Rogan pushes it on his viewers so much if all that weird shit happens?

>My anecdotal experience means that everyone else shouldn't do psychedelics, despite there being scientific evidence to support they have benefits

Hey buddy, you had a bad trip which is highly dependent on your mindset before the trip, and also dosage. Most people have no idea how much they are doing, one of the big problems with such drugs being illegal

I agree with you Bryan really creeped me out when Eddie mentioned pizzagate bryan immediatly freaked out and tried to discredit him

bc (((bryan callen)))
And yeah Rogan is a shill

Agreed I listened to that one as well. It was a lost nauseating how Joe immediately backed Bryan up when he started to freak out and tried to immediately discredit edgy brah by saying how he wasn't using credible (((sources))). Then when fallen tried to defend the economist, cnn, and msm by saying that they were credible simply bc they have existed for so long, how could they be lying if they are still around today?
I hate Bryan callen and hopes he gets raped by the BBC he deserves

DMT fucks your brain up and makes you believe in crazy things. Ketamine is the true way to experience what is beyond this life without fucking yourself up permanently.