SCARSELLA FOUND GUILTY

Sup Forums and /k/ BTFO

The jury has found Allen “Lance” Scarsella guilty of on all 12 counts of assault and rioting in the shooting of five protesters outside the Minneapolis Police Department Fourth Precinct in November 2015.

After listening to two straight weeks of witnesses, testimony and evidence, the jury had to determine whether the shooting was an intentional act of hate and violence, as the prosecution contends, or whether it was an act of self-defense, as Scarsella himself testified.

“He needs not prove, but show he went there legitimately. He has the right to bear arms. He did not choose this fight. The fight came to him. And he did what he thought he had to do,” Steve Meshbesher, a veteran criminal defense attorney not connected to the case, told Fox 9.

Prosecutors contend Scarsella is a racist and a gun and military enthusiast who went to the volatile Fourth Precinct protest to antagonize the demonstrators.

They showed the jury a live stream video Scarsella and a friend had posted on the internet days before the confrontation.

Other evidence included some of Scarsella’s text messages that appeared to show a desire to shoot black people

"We are pleased with the jury’s guilty verdict against Allen Scarsella today. As I said at the time we charged Mr. Scarsella and his companions, the racist language he used in the videos and on social media is just not acceptable and the actions he took as a result of those racist beliefs were heinous. The jury obviously saw it the same way.

Bump

Oh I remember him. They're the dweebs who didn't get that Sup Forums is one giant joke.

Why is the fact that he is racist even a point of contention in court?

What was he supposed to do, just get assaulted by a multitude of people?

Is that our standard now? As long as someone hurts your feelings you can assault them? Can I go up to someone saying bad things about white people and beat the fuck out of them?

What are the maxims by which we are operating?

How much time does this dumb bastard face?

12 counts. A lot

So if counter protestors show up to my protest I can legally chase them away and beat them, possibly to death and there will be no consequences to me?
Good to know

He went to a protest armed with a gun to antagonize people. Faggot got the sentence he deserved.

Fucking Minnesota is such a liberal shithole at this point. No way he would have gotten away with anything in that place.

>bringing a gun is antagonizing people
wew

Will he appeal?

If you're stupid enough to admit you came to the protest to shoot people, which the defendants did, you deserve it.

How shit was his lawyer?

You make the jury watch the footage of the actual assault 100 times and it's self defence all day

Guy needs a real lawyer for the appeal

If they posted racist, violent threats on social media and online and clearly came armed LOOKING for a fight, then yes.

youre the faggot

free ma niggas from the /k/

they dindu shit bro we finna burn ferguson if dey aint released

fucking leaves spilling over into America through Minnesota
Next they'll push a state law against criticism of islam

Again, is "antagonizing" people legal grounds for them to be assaulted?

I'm a pretty big, strong, fit weightlifting man. Could I go out and bash in anyone saying things I don't like because they were antagonizing me? And those people get no recourse or right to self defense?

Upset? Too bad. I guess those /k/ommandos are gonna be faggots in prison :^)

>looking for a fight
>just standing with the protestors until they get turned on because 'they white they cops'

You're pretty retarded. It was revealed they wanted to antagonize people for sake of shooting them. If you're too stupid to figure out why that isn't illegal - maybe you should just leave this board and never come back

what's funny to me here is that the jury basically is saying niggers can't control themselves. Which is true. It's like if you go into a monkey cage and start dancing around being annoying don't act surprised when the monkeys throw shit at you, they can't help themselves.

Same thing applies to packs of wild dindus. Don't go around them unless you want trouble, because they can't help themselves.

OBEY THE LAW, GO TO JAIL!

Stupid shits should have been looting yo

>A mob chases someone for blocks before cornering them in an alley
>The mob is the aggrieved party

Again, if I go out and see some people with anti-white signs or saying anti white slogans, can I beat the fuck out of them?

They are obviously going out of their way to antagonize.

You are the one who cannot view this through an analytical lense. You see "racist" and throw all logic out the window

>If you laugh at someone so they try to harm you and you defend yourself they win

>You're pretty retarded. It was revealed they wanted to antagonize people for sake of shooting them. If you're too stupid to figure out why that isn't illegal - maybe you should just leave this board and never come back

>If you're too stupid to figure out why that isn't illegal

>isn't illegal

Yah retard, leave the board and don't come back.

Your argument is retarded, and it's the same retarded argument the defendants used
It didn't work
Get over it

It isn't the same argument.

My argument isn't about a guilty or not guilty verdict. My point is about the maxim set by the case decision

>Sup Forums/k/ autist tries to play operator
>Gets convicted and spends 15 years getting raped by black men

Pottery

I don't think you get it. He had text where he said he wanted to shoot black people. It like murdering your wife and then having tons of text talking about how you are going to murder your wife.

The jury didn't think he was actually under threat of his life, and just took the slightest excuse to kill people which was his goal from the beginning.

>how you are going to murder your wife
he never said he was GOING to
retard

can you post the text's or are you just talking out your ass?

This. You can shoot blacks attacking you (Can't Flimflam the Zimzam) or you can shitpost (Sup Forums), but if you do both you're going to jail.

>Sup Forums is one giant joke.
Whatever you say, pal.

It's the US, so probably 30 years

F

Its the Swedish admixture

What cunts. There were multiple videos of the protestors admitting they surrounded him, assaulted him, and then chased him assaulting him more along the way. They are even bystanding protestors that admitted that.

Can we start a meme petition to get Trump to pardon him?

>not just claiming the texts and social media posts weren't written by you

It's like they wanted to go to jail.

Hell, Trayvon "I dindu nuffin" Martin's texts got thrown out because the jew bitch judge decided "a kid could have hacked his phone."

I don't know if he did anything illegal sens I wasn't there. But shooting into a crowd is always dumb. You run the risk of hitting someone in the back that was just watching.

If you have a gun then you fire on the person that is an immediate threat to your life. You don't have the right to fire on anyone else.

ahahahahahahah suck it

I'm amazed the defense chose to have a jury trial, as opposed to a bench trial, given how easily juries are swayed when they think they're fighting racism and white supremacy. A judge, conversely, is more likely to be persuaded by legal - rather than emotional - arguments.

Long story short

>Scarsella makes a bunch of videos memeing about the fire rises
>Scarsella, a hispanic dude, and a chinese guy all show up at a protest a few days later holding a Black Lives Matter sign
>they go about filming the protest for a while
>some black guy who's face is covered goes up to them and tells them to uncover their faces
>scarsella and crew refuse stating they wont if he wont
>black guy starts making a deal about how Scarsella and crew are white supremacists (despite them being a racially diverse group, holding a BLM sign, and generally not doing anything weird to flag such a notion)
>suddenly blacks surround Scarsella and crew
>blacks start pushing them up against a fence
>one of the blacks took a shot punching scarsella in the face
>scarsella and crew flee
>crowd continues to chase them, hitting them as they catch up
>some of crowd notices they have a gun and peels off yelling "they got a gun" etc.
>rest of crowd chases them down a few blocks and then into an alley
>scarsella draws and opens fire on the group chasing them
>crowd disperses
>some of crowd bands around injured and takes them to medical
>scarsella calls a cop buddy and tells him what happened
>cop buddy gets him to turn himself in
>meanwhile protestors go on various livestreams and admit to chasing scarsella and crew, assaulting them, etc.
>some of the thing is even on tape (crowd surrounding scarsella, pushing him against a fence and taking a shot at him)

To be honest, he was retarded for even going to one of those things, but if ya watch the vids its pretty open and closed about how the event went down.

Needs to be appealed into the ground

The guys are fucking dumbasses but they were in the legal right.

They were not there 'antagonizing' the crowd. They were on the opposite side of the street. Even IF they were there in FUCK NIGGERS t-shirts it doesn't matter. That is their right.

They were attacked by a far larger mob of people and chased several BLOCKS away and cornered. They were out there legally and attacked and did their duty to retreat and had to make a choice. Their lives or their attackers.

This kind of ruling sets a horrfying disgusting precident. If the attacking party can say you hurt their feel feels they can attack you and you are not legally allowed to defend yourselves.

Where does it stop? Black tries robbing a white guy and he shoots him

>" he called me a nigger! "
>case closed 10 years for whitey

>don't make the black kids angry

but the White kids are starting to get angry

Anyone live in Minnesota?

BLM fucking niggers.

He must not have hired a jewish lawyer...

Say what you want but if that's me I'm taking out a 50 thousand dollar loan to get the most hebrew schlomo I can find and getting off

Do they have a legit legal defense fund?

No shady shit.

told you guys

So basically they found him guilty not because of what he did (shot some nigs in self defense) but because of his racial views and the stupid memeing video he made?

That seems wrong, but sadly I expected this outcome as this happened in Minnesota, the Sweden of America, land of the Scandicucks who will do literally anything to appease their black bulls. Northern Euros in general are such pathetic scum.

The cop buddy was forced to resign too. These shenanigans costed a man his career.

they're mad dumb yo

Their fault for not have a camera on them the whole time.

>Not hiring Mark O'mara and Don West

The only mistake he made was expecting BLM protesters to act like civil human beings, and then expecting a justice system to actually rule in a white man at a BLM rally's favor.

Which town was this in again?

The jury was full of blonde liberal swede descended white women. He never had a chance.

they never asked for money

If you're black and you live in an area full of WHITE KEKS, like Minnesota, then yes.

Except they did nothing of the sort. All they did was flash a gun and spout some memes.

They should have.

They should have gotten JewNN to cover it too.
Because the entire country would catch on right quick to JewNN's bullshit and he would rake in millions for legal defense.

>go to protest
>bring gun cause niggers
>time to meme some butt hurt
>haha big guy for you bix nood
>this is legal cause free speech
>oh shit teasing the gorilla in the monkey cage
>nigs try to assualt and chase you
>defend yourself with gun
>go to jail whitey

Hmmm

He didn't realize that the jury pool would consist of the friends and family of the niggers that attacked him. Someone got a source on the make-up of the jury? I would like to see that.

If there is an ounce of justice left in that state it will be overturned.

Pro tip to all dindu hunters. Don't film your intentions

The Sweden of America doesn't care about logic or reason. Only feels.

Yea, I live in Wisconsin. The drugs poor in from Chicago and Minnesota.

We're stuck between two liberal shit holes and neocucks running the state for decades.

at least Illinois did the right thing and elected a GOP governor.

Too bad he's a bit of a cuck. Wasn't a 100% Trump supporter, sadly.

jury was all white dude including one guy who called BLM a terrorist group

Lance! Lol

Obviously these fucking retatds have never seen a nigger hate thread. Regardless if he hates any race or color, if they attack him he has every right to defend himself.

Faggots like you die first

>Again, if I go out and see some people with anti-white signs or saying anti white slogans, can I beat the fuck out of them?
"fighting words" is not a defense for assault, no, but they weren't the defendants in this trial

it will probably be overturned on appeal from what (very) little I know about this case

I'm surprised the video was even allowed as evidence

>MN Bros
"In a cab from Burnesville!"

Gentlemen,

I call upon Sup Forums to fix this.

Challenge presented. Goddamnit we memed a president into the White House against the best counter propaganda money could buy. There's no doubt in my mind we can save our boys.

lel

I'm almost sure this is bait but you cannot be this stupid.

>goto protests with intent to banter some retards
>arm myself in the likely event that nigs are gonna nig
>bunch of nigs nig on me
>shoot them in self-defense
>Am found guilty of hate crime

The first illegal act was that one of the niggers who rushed after him. The verdict of this case is basically saying you aren't allowed to defend yourself against mobs of people attacking you.

in b4

>oh well he didn't have to goto the protest

That's not an argument, he is (was) a free American and can go whereever the fuck he wants whenever he wants.

Remember kids, things you post online can come back to bite you in the ass

I bet the dude voluntarily gave up his phone too. RIP

I think one of the fuckers even testified against the counsel of his attorney.

FUCKING. THIS.

I wish I had the power to save those guys.

I was in MisterMetokur/IA/Jim's stream when he was going over the tapes of the guys ADMITTING they were assaulting /ourguys/

How in the fuck was he found guilty?

It's about intent, dude.

If they went there to counter protest, then sure, it's fine.
But they went there under the sole intention of hoping they would be jumped just so they could glass some blacks.

It's not self defense to throw yourself into retarded scenarios under the guise of hoping they attack you so you can kill them.

It's the entire reason why premeditated murder is so much more than killing someone spur of the moment.

If they didn't have those dumbass messages, he would have got off.

damn he's fucked

You're full of shit

Would you boyz be interested in a RARE lance?

MAN THOSE VIDS FUCKED HIM IT PROVED INTENT. LAW AND COURT IS ALL ABOUT INTENT.

>It's not self defense to throw yourself into retarded scenarios under the guise of hoping they attack you so you can kill them.
I agree.

What did they do that was retarded, exactly?

If you're going to record, I want to see the a rifle round explode some nigger skulls.

Bullshit SJW Muh Feels jury ignored the legality of the situation.

Hope this gets appealed. Absolute bullshit. If those fucking dindus didn't want to get shot, they shouldn't have attacked/menaced the /k/ommandos.

Jews pushed hate crime laws decades ago and so now it is a big deal.

>It's not self defense to throw yourself into retarded scenarios under the guise of hoping they attack you so you can kill them.

I would agree if you said that about the jungle or some shit.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure they went with the intent to act in self defense. You know damn well they weren't going to physically threaten the nogs. Is it their fault that niggers had to nig?

>leaf
Whatever you say pal

Nonsense.

If he wanted to murder blacks he wouldn't have shot them in the fucking legs.

Good.
Sup Forums was never retard CIA Trannies from storm front, faggot

And when is this going to happen?

Nigger, trump supporters have been antagonized for the past year by antifa and all these other horseshit groups

How is it not self defense?

Your killing them is conditional on them first attacking you. In a "legitimate" self defense scenario, the situation is identical. Going down the road of "you shouldn't have gone there white boi you knew they would attack you" opens up an insane can of worms.

He'd better get used to black powder guns. They're all he'll be able to own when he gets out of prison.

Where's the source.