Femanon here

Femanon here

You guys are aware that Trump officially has the lowest approval rating than any other president IN THE HISTORY OF AMERICA.. right?

Ok good, just checkin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=auZRVqrCLY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i hate black people

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

circlejerking itt

reminder that trump only has 2% chance of winning, I cant believe you idiots actually think anyone likes this orange idiot

>femanon
Tits or get the FUCK OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's not a popularity contest, Hillary. You should know this by now.

fuck off, walking cunt

IDGAF he's leading a much needed revolt against the shadow government

He will literally make America great again

you are nothing more than a colostomy bag for my semen.

your opinion is meaningless.

>February
>Still using January's memes

You're a lying bitch, or an ill-informed cunt. We already know most Americans approve of his mudslime travel ban.

TELL DAVID BROCK HI FOR ME, ALSO, DON'T DRINK ONE OF THE ITEMS IN YOUR FRIDGE.

>or maybe you already did

If Trump was elected 20 years ago, I'm sure he'd have one of the highest, it's just that America became too cucked to accept any Republican nominee, even a moderate/liberal one like Trump.

SAGE

no other president in history has faced as strong and concerted opposition from the establishment

>femanon

Stopped right here. Show us your tits faggot.

fuck off you fat blue-haired dyke faggot bitch

Also tits or gtfo

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Konami code.

Tits or gtfo

>femanon here
how is this relevant?

>reminder that drumpf only has a 2% chance of winning
FTFY

Approval polls? Do they say that Hillary has a 98% chance of winning?

This.
>I have a vagina
>I have a legitimate opinion
Pick one.

What does you being a women have to do with anything? Oh that's right, you're a attention whore.

I want to see those tits. Show them you whore

>believing polls

Do you think Donald stands a chance against Hillary in the general? The polls don't think so.

CNN Polling records Trump's approval rating as lowest in history
>3 months ago
CNN Polling reports that Trump has a 48% chance of winning Texas and a 1.2% chance of winning the election

>Femanon here
Tits or GTFO

Hillary still lost ... that's a no approval rating ... also I hate short people from Senegal

>Femanon here
you misspelled cumdumpster

>the lowest approval rating

source?
who did they ask?
new yorkers?
that poll was rigged.

It's a shame OP's whore mother didn't stab him through the heart with a clothes-hanger when she was still carrying him around in her womb as the unwanted product of a 1000 unknown paying fathers and smeared the bloody little slime across the edge of a gutter so the first rain shower would have washed him into the sewers to serve the rats as fodder.

Who told you that? Was it the same people that told you Clinton would win?

still president tho :)))))))

Sorry sweetie, but it's MISTER President

alright CTR, explain to me A) how this changes anything. and B) how this affects me?

The people on this site aren't some group of pussy-whipped liberals who need social verification of their opinions, so fuck off.

Fuck off ctr

rasmussen disagrees

>Wednesday, February 01, 2017

>The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 53% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-seven percent (47%) disapprove.

He could have a negative approval rating, wouldn't make him any less the best politician the world has ever seen, nevermind the fact that the approval rating is pretty damned obviously manipulated and I can guarantee you it's no lower than 75% right now, but every critique of trump is attacking moves obongo himself has done (they were silent back then of course).

Why does it matter? It has nothing to do with the topic at hand you sexist

if you think about it. and i mean really think about it.

does anyone give a shit what women think?

>Femanon here
That's a contradiction. If you're identifying yourself you're not user.
People immediately dismiss you when you do this shit, and it's not because you're female, it's because you're seeking attention.

lol

President Trump for you, shitskin

Chad chose Stacey over you and you're butthurt (not literally, because you'd love that). Don't worry there's a nu-male beta cuck out there for you some where. You'll just have to compete with his waifu

i get lost in the eyes of the beautiful afghan people every time.

> 40
> MILLION
> DOLLARS

carry on

Titties or have door smacking ass pls.

You realize the same people spouting this are the same ones that gave Hillary >90% chance to win the election.

Your bullshit continues to be meaningless.

No tits.
No time stamp.

Tits w timestamp or gtfo

b8

Tits or GTFO

>January's memes
Hello Newfag.

Literally who?

>>Femanon here

You know the rules bitch.

have a (you), hope it's everything you expected and more

Congrats on your bait, you actually managed to sound like an immature college slut.

he also has a manlet speaking for him.

are you the retard that accidentally posted in the pokemon duel thread on /vp/

Femanon? Let's get a good, high definition photo of that cunt posted in this thread to be sure of that.

why wouldn't the billionaires appointed to his cabinet not already be apart of the "shadow government"

Ok sweetie

CTR does not understand pol. They try to piss us off, to discourage us. But the reason people come here is to get pissed off. The whole point is to share cases of black-on-white crime the media refuses to cover, or the narcissism of women that's destroying the West. This anger is what motivates us.

They are paid to be here, or, just as pathetic, they think they are on some moral crusade. We are here for free.

They are here because they are losing, and they are losing because they are here, motivating us.

*farts loudly*
and?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Strange OP I dont recall getting a phone call asking my opinion. Did you? Are these the same pollsters that said Trump would lose?

>fem

nah

>696
C H E C K E D D E K C E H C

he has them you dumb fucking retard, no one believes you actually support the god king, now back to the swamp you fucking cuckly coward.

youtube.com/watch?v=auZRVqrCLY8

Not gonna lie, nuclear codes here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let the former Trump voter get his hands on me.

12 days in? Wow, it's almost like what you just said doesn't fucking matter at all.

Not gonna lie, former Clinton voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump just fuck up the liberals shit. But in all seriousness we have to get this guy the nuclear codes.

59% isn't low, you filthy fucking cunt.

Femanon here too so I can say this: FUCK OFF, CUNT!

Fellow Femanon lurker here - OP is a gigantic faggot and also has sand in her vagina from lack of use over the years.

Her dried ovaries are causing her great discomfort and you can tell from the way she is posting. Thanks!

your source is the lugenpresse
free your mind, become a lady instead of a mind controlled cunt

Glad to see another woman with sense. This bitch needs her teeth knocked in. Bitches unite!

*sips tea*

I've never voted in an approval poll before. Where do I go to show my support?

It hasn't even been a month yet you cock juggling thundercunt. Good b8

pangender polyqueer here to beg for attention xD! I love Trump hahahha! FUck off!

Last time I checked, it's 56% (majority) and rising

Shill detected.

I hope he gets to 10%

Wew fucking lad

sweetykeks, are we still believing fake news? not very woke. sad.

Oh no, he has low approval ratings.

Who cares?

its rly funny to think they can change opinions here of all places.

snowballs chance in hell m8s

Fucking leaf

OP here.

I just got back from a jog. here are my tits, enjoy!

Personal approval rating, but in a funny turn of events, his policy approval is very high. I say this is amusing because Obama had extremely high personal approval ratings, but his policy numbers were a mess.

>"femanon here"
check
>Completely retarded statement
check
>tits
not check

You haven't passed the test for meaningful conversation.

well thats what happens when you let niggers and women vote.

literally fools.

>Femanon here
TITS OR GTFO

>fighting outrage fatigue
How are they going to tackle that one