Does anyone have the original?

does anyone have the original?

edits are getting breddy gews

Too redpilled as is to edit desu.

Subtle but still good

>Homeless vets
>Implying vets want a minimum wage job at Starbucks

Vets think they are so fucking entitled to everything. Im tired of them whining and glorifying their shitty ass job. The day we conquer Russia and China, is the day I will thank a vet.

I pay for their job, school, medical expenses, and for their shitty families benefits. Im sick and tired of them not appreciating what the tax payer does for them.

The only real homeless vets are people with severe mental problems that can't function in regular society, let alone function as a barista.

say that to my face fucker not online

infidels must submit to our new dark roast

Arabica blend?

o fuggggg

BEN FINALLY TOOK THE REDPILL

Military personnel are basically welfare queens, possibly lower

I'm looking forward to this shit 2bh senpaitachi. The clash of cultures is going to be so entertaining.

>have a customer base that is 98% leftist numale faggots and feminazis
>staff typically represents a good blend of the aforementioned groups, with proper racial diversity in all locations
>suddenly introduce hordes of subhuman desert filth
>doesn't know how to speak english
>let alone the pidgin-english-italian mess they've labeled their menus with
>combined with atavistic behaviours and third world values that espouse hatred for liberalized women and anyone who isn't a Koran smashing bearded male

I can't wait for the first instance of a Starbucks rapefugee hire stabbing some faggot in the neck when he orders his grande cum frappe.

Kek. This is subtle but good.

They don't drink alcohol right? They probably have some pretty good taste for coffee

They also fuck young boys and farm animals. I wouldn't put much stock in their "tastes".

This is going to go horribly for them. These "refugees" don't want to work. There was just a thread the other day about how a last year a German construction company hired 100 migrants. Today, only 1 is left. The other 99 quit.

Similarly, pic related for some stats about how the migrants are fairing with employment in Sweden.

where's shlomo?

LAWL

>The day we conquer Russia and China, is the day I will thank a vet.
Wow. That is war mongering from someone who Hates our vets. Quit being a fat poorfag, and you may appreciate what vets have made possible for you...

in b4 you tell me all about your imaginary $100k+/year job at Burgerking.