Let's move to Tyrone, Pennsylvania. It's less than 30 minutes north of Altoona

Let's move to Tyrone, Pennsylvania. It's less than 30 minutes north of Altoona.

city-data.com/city/Tyrone-Pennsylvania.html

youtu.be/C7cfwxQBhQM

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Tyrone,-PA_rb/?fromHomePage=true&shouldFireSellPageImplicitClaimGA=false&fromHomePageTab=buy
city-data.com
youtube.com/watch?v=gtY_545-ST8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i know your trying to be a smart ass, but i grew up in a small town like this, but haved lived in big cities all my adult life. i want to go back to small town.

sick of childish crime, drugs, insane city councils making you pay for shit you don't want to pay for, fast food restaurants and liquor stores on every other corner, traffic, vagrants, can't see the stars at night. goddamn.

this is the second Tyrone post I've seen this week wtf? I live here, don't come.

I'm NOT being a smartass. It is where I fully intend to move to within five years. I can't wait to get out of the swamp (Orlando, FL).

Oh and housing is very affordable. zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Tyrone,-PA_rb/?fromHomePage=true&shouldFireSellPageImplicitClaimGA=false&fromHomePageTab=buy

Oh, I'm coming there baby.

>30 minutes north of Altoona

I thought this was some weird targeted as. Stop spying on me, Sup Forums!

Any good places in midwest or great plains?

>Tyrone

So you live there? Do you like it. Do you have another town to compare it to.

Do you consider Ohio the mid-west? Not sure what great plains are to be honest.

Is Indiana midwest? Some ones I was looking at are Shelby, Galion, Columbiana, Mount Gilead, Saint Marys, Wapakoneta, Bucyrus, Lancaster, New Lexington, Logan, McArthur, and close to Indianapolis are Lebanon and Zionsville.

Probably would move to Indiana but I have to be closer to relatives.

Oh shit, that's my ohio list (except for Lebanon and Zionsville)

Here's some Indiana (Lebanon and Zionsville already mentioned): Lapel, Rushville, Greenfield, Sheridan.
But I wasn't looking as hard at Indiana as Pennsylvania. I only know those places are at least 95 percent white.

Indiana is technically the Midwest yes, great plains would be the area between the Mississippi and the Rockies. Are those high income areas with good schools? I mean being in a white area is fine, it just doesn't help if it's trash. Are any of those places at least 30 min from some major city of some sort?

I would if I wasn't a dirt poor, autistic NEET who can't even afford to move out of my SJW mommy's home.

I'm not sure if they are high income but you can get a shitload of information (including income levels) by typing in a city name at city-data.com . That's what I use and the site seems to be more accurate than Wikipedia, at least.

I know that feel. But even towns like Altoona and (I think) Tyrone have section 8 housing. I believe section 8 housing means you pay less each much and the government pays the rest for you. But you have to find section 8 apartments/homes. It may not be as nice as your own place, or a non-section 8 apartment, but...

I live in Honey Brook, PA - 95% white.

City Data says 93% (wikipedia is usually out of date), but at least you had no rapes for a long time. Or they aren't reported. Nice.

You like small town Ohio? You should move to Xenia Ohio...

They even made a movie about that place.

youtube.com/watch?v=gtY_545-ST8

How warm is it there? I was thinking about moving to Bethesda MD after school.

Either Wikipedia or I could be off. No rapes most likely, it's a quaint little small town surrounded by mostly rural areas. We have an increasing drug problem, but it has caused no violent threat. The only affected are the users and their families.

Well right now it's 25 degrees, but then again it's winter.

Bethesda has a lot of asians and mexican, but then only 3 percent blacks. My cut-off is 1.5 percent blacks.
I rather have to put up with cold weather than look at a grinning chimpanzee face every time I go out.