Are you useful?

What do you in the real world other than shitposting in here? How are you taking action?

Im a leadman/ maintenace in a manufacturin plant

I'm test lead at the dildo factory.

I literally just sit on here and wizardchan, reading occasionally

I'm this guy's apprentice

i'm a thoracic surgeon

go to school

nepotism

suck it poorfags

Only got 1 more year til I get my Computer Science degree. I have no connections though so I don't know how job hunting will go.

I'm in commercial snow removal, then in the summer I work at a hardware store assembling seasonal equipment and furniture.

I work with wind mills. Make sure the brakes are working, pick up dead birds, monitor output, etc.

I install and service fire alarms.
I installed one in a building that I saw get set ablaze by niggers on live television.

I smoke A LOT of heroin.

You're welcome.

go to school to be a wage slave

I am fighting in the way that you can't imagine OP

I have a small business, and I employ 25+ hispanics, one white person, and two blacks. I make good money for myself, 180k last year in my 20s with no college. Am I useful? I really don't know, you tell me Sup Forums.

Does that mean that a rich relative just pays you for existing?

How do you suggest we take action, and what for

no it means I got a nice job I normally would not have gotten

I still have to do the work, and its not easy work, but i basically got to skip college

but i also was worked like a slave when i was a kid so its a fair trade off imo

useful? action? I work from home and lurk Sup Forums isnt that what everyone does here?

What sort of training do you need for that? Asking for a friend

My company will hire anyone willing to do the job, but of course you start off shadowing and carrying layers around until you learn to do more things. I'd say two years before you're tasked with installing panels on your own. It helps going to electrician school like how I started out. You need an electrician license to do it yourself, and most panel manufacturers make you get a proprietary license.

I am vengeance. I am the night.

I'm an accountant. So yeah, pretty useful as long as society doesn't collapse just yet. I don't think my professional skills would be that useful in a post-apocalypse scenario.

>employing taconiggers
I bet you're either a fucking tree trimmer, a roofer, or a construction cunt. I hope ICE busts yours mexishit workers and fines you for all of the wages, you fuck

Make professional videos.
Gouvernment project though. It's shit.
Studying to become a translator, there are some very lucrative niches in there.

Thanks. My friend offers a moderately rare Pepe in gratitude.

I live in a city with high minority population and a liberal arts college. I work on campus and am very close to a large number of students. Ive found ways to sneak some red pills into their daily diets. Some of them have come to me after a while as a living "I used to be X until Sup Forums" thread. I'm sure some of them ended up on here too. The more bold ones I would pull up Sup Forums and certain Milo articles or some Rogan Report and act neutral about it, act confused and ask their opinion. They would have never watched it otherwise. And now they have to dissect it in order to tell poor ole me how shitty it is, except the ones I pick are fairly moderate ones and they kinda agree with some things. Only some though they always have to point out. They start watching or reading it on their own. I nonchalantly send them other articles and morsels of info. They start actually getting the meme's. Then once they start to question their beliefs I slam them with the Tumblrist of posts and make them absolutely revolted. At this point a couple will strongly adhere to their old beliefs, only if I was unsuccessful in getting them to weed out the 'extreme lefties' in their life that provide and solid echo chamber. Mostly by pointing out inconsistencies with them and the new knowledge they have, or certain hypocrisies they could now see. Most will either start shyly asking if I believe x or y, because they think that I'm neutral territory. Or I'll see Sup Forums or some other shit open in their tabs. They get kinda depressed for awhile and withdraw a bit, It makes sense because they are having to relearn the world.
TLDR; actively turn art school libtards into centrists, classical libs, or alt-right.