Where are my fellow University of Michigan Sup Forumsacks at?

Where are my fellow University of Michigan Sup Forumsacks at?

Other urls found in this thread:

fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/233053942-story
american-vanguard.org/posters/
youtu.be/01Kz6Rw99Kk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really makes you think…

Yeah I've seen those all over campus

I remember one that said "ANTI FASCISM IS SELF DEFENSE!!!" lol

This city is so cucked.

How does it feel to be third place in a three team race?

Fuck Michigan

Didn't attend but seriously enjoyed your big spinny cube

probably better than sexually molesting children

>Sup Forums
>University

American education, folks

How does it feel going to a kiddie diddler school?

Fucking USC and their last quarter comeback.

We Are

Trying to decide if I should go to this or not. YAF kind of seems like a bunch of stuck up rich faggots who cry "Democrats are the real racists!" Thoughts?

Penn State!

A

>tfw to dumb too get into UM

Just curious, how many gooks are at Michigan University?

University of Windsor reporting in

>posted from windowless van with "FREE CANDY" painted on side...

A fuck ton

Damn, when I graduated from Dear Old State, there were far too many there.

It is. I'm CSULA user. Even the poor mixed raced kids think their on some pedestal because they're "intellectual superior"
>tip my fedora.

Off campus here. Nothing to complain about really.

Uni Park, bro?

Who here CUNY?

Of course, any branch campus is pleb tier.

lmao all those posters about white supremacy and racism etc. Then the opposing viewpoint gets a "stop making it about you!" It's like lefties are too dumb to even realize what their words mean.

I went to the engineering school for a few semesters. Shit culture, shit teaching methods, moves you through the system like a cow.

Flunked out because they teach everything very thoroughly, but if you get above a 3.5 GPA you can pretty much work wherever you want.

The student body is so ultra-liberal it's almost a parody, but they also have a fair share of rich white right-wing douchebag elitists.

It's a horrible place. Fuck everyone who went there.

I'd say like 15%.

Rutgers here, just had this fun protest yesterday

Did 1+3 at Behrend, the branch campuses are actually decent. Academically they can't compete but there's plenty of underclassmen just trying to save a few bucks before UP tuition bleeds us all dry.

Tuition is a very valid reason, shit is crazy any more. From what I understand they are pushing +x programs a lot more now than they used to.

There are way more at MSU, IMO. They're all fucking loaded too.

Not a U of M student but I visit Ann Arbor when I can because it's gorgeous, because of the restaurants, and because of the Dawn Treader.

With the influx of Chinks and Saudis going to Main, the school can only hold so many. Even the Chinks are starting to flood branches like Behrend, Harrisburg, etc.

There are a ton in State College. You have to think along the lines of this. Only rich and smarter than average Asian nationals come over, the aren't a good comparison to the US students. There are no Asian peasants on scholarship in the US.

oakland community college of michigan...

i go to the gaming club on wensdays

I'm tempted to call up and claim to be half black.

Ann Arbor is a liberal hell hole.

U of M Dearborn- tomorrow at 2 behind the UC they're doing some rally against islamophobia thing. Too bad I'll be too busy in class to fuck with them.

Saginaw Valley State University reporting in

Hey man, I did 2+2 from Behrend too. Seriously, fuck that snow, the OBS building, the gender ratio, Dobbins, just fuck that place.

Quite a lot of Asian-Americans at the college of engineering.

I live near North Campus. The whole area is basically Ann Arbor's Chinatown.

Haha, did you see this?

fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/233053942-story

"The Imam, who voted for Trump, did not want to address the general unrest over the travel ban or the weekend chaos for travelers and protesters at the airports. Instead, he called for peace and patience."

CMU alumnus here. I'm down for a meeting of fellow Sup Forumslocks if anyone else is in the area :)

Cool, dude. Do you wanna transfer here?

'02 here. What's tuition at UP now for in-state? I paid $7500 a year but I was in the honors college.

>sweetie
Is JKR a bessposter?

North Campus here. Anyone want to coordinate for Yik Yak?

One thing I've learned since being here: Asians hate blacks.

Walking from UGates to OBS on a snowy January day for a 8am, now that's the real Behrend experience. And that Dobbins Dash yo too.

Sweetie, I...

Nice try, FBI. But seriously, how the fuck do I find conservative friends?

work in a2, not only is this city cuckd but people can't drive for shit

I'm paying 13K for tuition (with some scholarship cash). Without scholarships, it's probably around 18K. Shame I didn't get into Schreyer.

american-vanguard.org/posters/

You know what to do. Imagine the tears. 3AM, cover your face and tack/tape don't attach illegally. I believe in you man.

No, say you're transracial.

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

Happened a couple of months ago. Some Sup Forumsacks took credit in a thread.

Pic related. Triggered the fuck out of the city.

MSU here, fuck you.

they arnt wrong

These also got put up at Tech, but were gone the next day.

This thread is probably about to get pruned. Ann Arbor is full of the most pretentious people I've ever met. Only good thing in that city is Jerusalem Garden.

I completely agree. It's like the "Smug Alert!" episode of South Park here.

Shit like this makes women want to fuck niggers (trash liberal women that is). If you think otherwise, you don't understand women.

Michigan Law student checking in. We're (mostly) sheltered from the SJW insanity because our professors are a more healthy mix of political leanings, and the students are more concerned with the law than with identity politics (except, of course, most of the black/latinx/nyc jew law students).

I'm thinking about applying to their Masters of Engineering program for grad school

A cousin of mine is a professor there. Very smart guy

explain

WTF happened here then? Hahaha.

Lots of Trump Supporters here. SJWs usually get made fun of/BTFO.

KEK CONFIRMS
GO GREEN!

FUUUUUCK your shit, michiganbro

Asians and blacks don't get along. I hear the zipperheads call people niggers all the time under their breath.

Pic related.

lol touché. but, it's important to remember that the law school is quite large - about 925 students. I'd be surprised if more than 10 or 12 showed up to this particular event. Rather, the event reeks of another low-level administrator trying to justify the need for her position. There is far too much administrative bloat here.

As a U Chicago law student, I wish I could say the same (and Chi has an A+ rating from FIRE)

Lots of Trump supporters at Kelley or in the Fraternity/Sorority houses***

The people I see with MAGA hats or anything related are never frat or sorority girls. I'm not doubting they support Trump but the people I know who do aren't a part of either.
Are you at IU?

Muck Fichigan!
Ann Arbor is a whore!

youtu.be/01Kz6Rw99Kk

You ever been to the Bay Area? These liberal Asian Americans pretty much worship black culture, listening to rap and breakdancing and whatever. They still prefer white guys, but you get my drift

sup

No, I haven't.

I find that an Asian is more likely to conservative if he or his family has recently immigrated to America or he's just studying here.

There's definitely a subset of SJWs in their community: IE /r/AsianMasculinity/

Gook in AA here. At least we aren't Berkeley levels of cucked right now.

Unspecified university in Kingston, Ontario checking in.

Just got accepted to Penn State IST at University Park! PSU 2021 LETS GOOO

Reporting in.

I'd say there's prob more per capita non-cucked Asians than non-cucked whites in A2. Maybe even overall, DESU.

I went and got my degree there. UoM sucks, but WMU is worse in every measurable way. I wish I could go back to highschool and kick my ass into getting better grades so I could have been admitted elsewhere. I think it actually made me dumber.

>professor mixes up "prophet" and "profit" in presentation
>engineering prof insists limit of the infinite sum of (n-1)/n is 0
>my degree is only impressive to in-state businesses with low chance for advancement

At least it's not CMU

We need to have a day where we all wear a particular baseball cap or something, so we can ID each other and make connections.

I saw someone with an undercut the other day who looked like he was a cool dude, but you can't be too sure in A2, could have just been a hipster.

Butt Rape

Class of '11 standing by.

Wastern is worse than CMU my friend.

Yeah I sometimes wonder too. And we did wear some kind of ID would there even be enough Sup Forumsacks that we'd run into eachother?

Fuck you, chip

A lot of the Asians don't give too much of a shit about American politics. Most whites here are cucked beyond belief though. It was worth coming here just for the liberal tears after election night.

I think so. There was a thread a few months ago that was huge. Folks talked about meeting up, but seemed like everyone was (understandably) nervous about doing so.

It would have to be subtle and not subtle at the same time.

Really sucks, because I'd really like to make some redpilled friends, and YAF seems like rich cocksucker faggot neo-cons, DESU.

What is everyone's major? Curious if we skew to a particular school.

Any biz?

EECS here.

In the thread a few months ago, there were some biz students.

Does anyone here like target shooting?