ACTUAL EMERGENCY AUS/POL MEETING

TRUMP BULLIED TURNBULL ON HIS PHONE CALL, ENDING IT ONLY 25 MINUTES INTO WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN HOUR LONG

TRUMP DESCRIBES CALL AS " THE WORST BY FAR "

what the FUCK do we DO ABOUT THIS????

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/no-gday-mate-on-call-with-australian-pm-trump-badgers-and-brags/2017/02/01/88a3bfb0-e8bf-11e6-80c2-30e57e57e05d_story.html?utm_term=.786e8550c2e2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxgoajDI1WQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IUoiy22Q_lw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aussies upset because superior Americans dethroned them as shitposting kings

close pine gap, create TPP with china instead

or just do nothing and chuck another snag on the barbie

trump out shitposted you aussies.

obviously turnbull is not fit to lead us.

Sorry bogans but nukes are inbound in 5...4...3...

Fuck Turnbull, as his last name state, he's full of bull

>Post call Turnbull presses a red button on the bottom of his desk
>Deep down inside the outback a red alarm screams to life
>Men in white labcoats and hiking boots frantically rush around a large metallic facility, paper flying in all directions as they struggle to figure out how their best shitposting secrets could have leaked

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=bxgoajDI1WQ
Shitposters in Chief.

I LIKE TRUMP

AND I DONT LIKE US GETTING BULLIED

WHY ARE OUR LEADERS PISS FUCKING WEAK GOD DAMN IT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Praise Kek. Americans are the new shitposters, sorry moot

more like prepbull

>WP

fakenews

Wait a second...Wait just a God damned minute...

Do you guys have Jim Beam in a can?

malcolm turnbull must answer for this how dare he waste President Trump's Time.

Yes.

it's called a tinnie

and yes, we do

I've seen Aussie politicians in action, one of them told a man he was 'mansplaining' and he challenged that. You guys have hope yet, but as long as you keep giving the kind of women that use terms like 'mansplaining'; power, you will never MAGA.

You guys are bro-tier, I hope things get better for you.

Isn't turnbull the guy responsible for making all your guys' internet like super fucking slow?

They didnt make it slow per-se, but they didnt make it nearly as fast as it could have been

we had a massive internet plan that would increase everyones speads a shit ton and the libs gutted it for anyone who isnt within like 5ks of the node.

you have it in a bottle?

there is nothing to do
it's funny, relax

We are a board of peace.

>Prepbull getting cucked
HAHAHAHAHHAAHA

Anyone see the Arab kid chimp out at bonnyrigg highschool?

You might be suprised that our leader we need is a Female.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUoiy22Q_lw

Amerifats: ditch Commiefornia and take us into the Unon. Put your Californian military bases here.

Nah get fucked

>what the fuck do we do about this?
bend
The
KNEE

Would prefer China, cocksucker? Pick a side.

>WP
why do we still get fake news here
worst of it, no archive link

Any other reports than an "anonymously leaked" transcript given to Pravada on the Pottamic (Washington Post)? I'm asking because the WP has never been shown to post ridiculous shit that is than shown to be completely fabricated. No, never.

Anything? You would think Mexico or the Aussies would raise hell to the media were it true instead of the Mexicans calling it a fabrication (which they did).

kek, trump has threatened to invade mexico and got into an argument with the aussie prime minister in one day

Nod goings lie. Bormer Brump porter here. Ids hillaries waging brump grash and burn. Bud we gant led him ged the nuglear godes.

We do too

Here's the deal, Turnbull is a fucking pussy who wanted to have a standard bullshit, doublespeak, say-nothing, accomplish nothing, circle-jerk political conversation about how to maintain the status quo.

Those days are over. Any politician who things this knob-greasing bullshit of the post-war, globalist neo-liberal agenda is going to fly with Trump needs to simply go find their safe-space and self-soothe with some coloring books.

Wanna do business? Let's talk business. Otherwise fuckoff.

this is it. this is the best one

>washington post

you do realize theyre a far left news site that has a history of literally making up fake news about trump?

they're the only ones reporting on this as well

it's a lie.

Why the hell are news outlets allowed to make this type of shit up? The author of this article needs to be shot. All commies need to be shot.

Turncucks reaction more or less confirms it tbqh

Trump is superior shitposter to ausfags. /thread.

its just bantz m8

Aussies BTFO

baka is reporting on it too

Turnbull deserves to get blasted for trying to offload Muslims to the US. It was always an Obama "fuck you" to the American people to accept the chaff that we reject.

Turnbull was wrong to try to spring this onto Trump as the first thing we did together in his Presidency, it's a massive "fuck you" to Trump to undermine everything he stands for, that Turnbull cooked up with Obama.

Deport them back to their country of origin, or a boat with enough fuel to make it back to the Indonesia shore they came from.

Trump should tear up the deal and humiliate Turnbull over it. Turnbull won't last the year as PM, he'll get kicked out by his own party soon. No risk of long term harm.

Wait what? I live near there what happened?

Trump is a ninety year old degenerate cunt who fucks his Jew daughter and sucks Zionist dick all day.
America is a meme country for fat retards who stopped being relevant at the same time as Vanilla Ice.
If this stupid old bastard wants to hang shit on Turnbull I could barely give a fuck.
Most of us Aussies only keep egging him on because we're bored and he is a living shitpost who spreads chaos and discord in America.
What kind of stupid cunt would be shunned by friends, family and neighbours by actually supporting this prick lRL, or even give a fuck in private?
Now turn off the internet, go have a shower, and go get some sunshine FFS.

Not gonna lie, former Clinton voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump just fuck up the liberals shit. But in all seriousness we have to get this guy the nuclear codes.

>Trump on the campaign
>Can say whatever he wants because not president
>Won't necessarily have to do what he says if he wins
>Supporters don't care

>Trump as president
>Still says whatever he wants
>Makes outlandish claims and promises spur of the moment
>Argues with world leaders like an internet troll
>Threatens to invade Mexico
>what the fuck are you doing you're actually the president now.jpg
>Supporters still don't care

I doubt he will still be in office 2 years from now
Just another disgraceful president

Our Jewish cuck PM stepped down, now it's Aussie's turn.
BRING BACK THE TONE

What's Baka?

Fuck off, Sup Forums has no room for sober Australian shitposters.

8 years

>"WHAT SHOULD WE DO ABOUT THIS?!"

How many prime ministers have you had in the last five years? Trudeau may be a hypocritical, flip flopping, dork... But Australian politics seems to be unstable and crewed mostly by jackasses.

>Trump already throwing hissy fits and embarrassing America

We need to import more Latinos to breed with white women.

Badass! Sort your president out so we can get it shipped to the U.S.

Is it carbonated?

Wasn't Turnbull being a cunt and counter signalling Trump hard?

Please let us invade the aussies

Not gonna lie, former N'Zoth supporter here. ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthugha Fomalhaut n'gha-ghaa naf'lthagn. But in all seriousness the shadow's hunger cannot be sated.

Turnbull is a massive faggot. He needs to be knifed in the back by Julie Bishop who will form a good relationship with Trump.

Mark my words, this WILL happen.

Turnbull gets knifed by Bishop before June.

Screencap this post you faggots. It's happening.

It was a standard conversation between two cheeky cunts. The outcome was as expected.

Sydney's Morning Herald

baka wordfilters to baka

Don't worry mates, Trump was just having a bad day at the office.

I'm sure relations will be strong as always.

I went to St Johns Park high, which is right next to Bonnyrigg.
I heard of the stabbing but didn't know where it happened.
I immediately assumed it was an arab at a school near me.
They're always doing that shit.

It's clear.

Australia needs to kick Malcuck out.

Kek

Trump saved us from an Obama deal to shit-up two White countries with brown 3rd world illegal immigrants.

>America has illegal immigrants from Central America
>Australia has illegal immigrants from Iran & Afghanistan via Indonesia
>Instead of deporting illegal immigrants like normal, the deal is we swap them and accept eachothers????

Turnbull wants these Meatizo shitheads in a house next to you, going to school with your kids. He's willing to destroy the US alliance to do it. He needs to go.

>baka wordfilters to baka

YOU DON'T FUCKING SAY

It's like the bogan (redneck) drink of choice. And you pay nearly 10 dollaridoos per can because of taxes.

>implying we care what Turnbull thinks

Our government doesn't have cheeky cunts, they're almost all as cucky as any other government.

Based Trump
Turnkike should hang

Shut up cunt. Turnbull was just like so you going to honor the agreement or not, trump cant really cancel it without us saying ok. So turnbull corners trump makes him take 1500 shitskins and trump gets upset beacuse we didn't bend over.
Then all the trump followers who are too obsessed to think about things are like hurr straya BTFO, but its too late and trump has already agreed to take them.

>Julie Bishop
Who do you think made this brown-3rd-worlders-swap deal with Obama?

Underrated post

What the fuck kind of deal is that anyway? Who dreams this shit up?

will australia soon be getting a taste of some american freedom?

Is it mixed with something or is it straight Bourbon?

(((Who))) indeed.

I've seen it.

I've......I've finally seen it.

The day Straya couldn't handle the bantz.

God damn I hate Turnbull. After Abbott lost power, I realised why the media hated him. It was because Abbot was pure brilliance and didn't give a fuck. Turnbull is a just a slimy weasel of a politician. Even the commie Shorten makes more sense when talking about workers and the TPP.

>what the FUCK do we DO ABOUT THIS????

Stop being pussies and fight back the globalist elite.

Cola

alt+0173 didn't work

Sup Forums replaces black texting abbreviations with baka desu senpai

>Australian shitposting is so bad that even Trump refused to put up with it.
Moot was right about one thing, Australia has the worst shitposters.

Bourbon in a beer can is very weird

Is it carbonated?

100% Milkolm Turncoat

He thought Hillary would get in becuase he's a globalist shill.

Julie Bishop is like Theresa May. She can blend in with the globalist shills when she needs to. But she'd Brexit the shit out of Australia if she could get the shills off her back

Hope he gets replaced by Julie Bishop. Last thing we need is our shit getting fucked up by Trump.

Fucking leafed

THIS.

Here's what you do.

Build a gas chamber on Nauru.

Shove the sandniggers in.

Put the footage on YouTube.

Offer use of the gas chamber to any other nation who's had enough of sandniggers. Charge a competitive rate.

Send every Australian a cheque.

Turnbull?

More like, Prepbull, amirite?

Cali user here
The only time I met an Aussie in California was at the gay bar picking up my friend
Ya'll seem to be a bunch of faggets

Elect a non-faggot PM

fake news

Supporters still don't care

kys

>pure brilliance
>20% approval ratings
>laughing stock of world politics
>new gaffe every week
>evicted after 1 term

abbott revisionists everywhere on Sup Forums