Be me

>be me.
>18 year old, student in a school, small town, Canada.
>Small city but people are very left leaning and liberal.
>Start of new semester in High School.
>English teacher, self proclaimed feminist, known to hate whites and she tried to organize a women's march a few weeks ago.
>Has a rainbow flag hanging in the front of the classroom.
>Walk in.
>32 students, 28 females and 4 males.
>The other 3 males are literal cucks, emos.
>She hands out Course Outline.
>"Unit 1:Oppression Of Women in Society"
>"Unit 2:Feminism In Literature", shit like this.
>85% females.
>Teacher: "Society is bad."
>Students: "YES"
>"Women are the victims of the patriarchy"
>YES
>"Most men are chauvinistic pigs."
>She looks at the male students.
>YES
>Proceeds to give a lecture on feminism.

This happened in my English class today. This teacher is blatantly sexist. English is a core class, I need it to graduate. I am not white and I do not agree with everything Sup Forums says but I believe that you guys can help me give a suitable reply to the teacher.

Pic somewhat related.

>salvages

>be u
>b ban

>i am not white
ooooh so close

Tell the administration she raped you with her idiocy

>I am not white
Use oppression-fu against her. There is no reasoning with the sjw.

shut the fuck up you gook.

This.

Go on a sob story about how she is coddling your race and thus making it appear as if it is so weak it must be boosted to stand against Europeans. Basically, she's an arrogant cunt treating you like innocent stupid savages that need to be cooed at

There is nothing to say. You give her facts, she fails you. That's it.

If you were in America, you could record her nonsense in class and then leak it onto a right leaning media outlet. With Candida you'd probably just get arrested for harassment.

Student got 1 week in-school suspension for taking a picture of a teacher in a hallway and posting it on facebook. Same school.

Sounds like some 16 year old high schooler rustled because he got some paper with the word feminism on it, last half of your green text just sounds ridiculous

It might sound ridiculous but it is true.

>18 y-o
>in high school

Later bitch!

> I am not white

Bye

In canada 18 year old high school students exist.

Dude, ACE THIS CLASS.

I had the same issue with first year college, but for real, these sorts of classes are braindead easy, just swallow your pride and vomit out her shit on the exam papers. This way you graduate, don't make enemies and most importantly LEARN HOW TO HIDE YOUR POWER LEVEL. Too many Sup Forumsacks can't do this.

Other side bonus, you will learn the intimate structure uppon which this bullshit is built. Ie, nobody will be better equipped to debunk it that you once you complete your training. You're learning their systems in order to find weaknesses. You are a sleeper agent, trying to show off your guns. cut that shit out, and hide that power level, ace that class and then 5 years later become the chosen one and dismantle the matriarchy/islamic caliphate.

right now i have an 89 in the class. Looking to increase it upto 95.

godspeed OP, if you do fall for the university jew and your GPA isn't awesome, you can always buff it up with some easy A's from "social science" (lmao) "Womyn's Studies" History, and whatever shit you personally find easy, so for me, Theatre (I am a gigantic faggot)

>tacitly support them

Thanks mohammed.

>live in foreign country
>whine about things

checks out

what are you suggesting? start a fight with the teacher where the only person on your side is you? Keep taking your chowmein ZhiDong