COMPILE THE LIST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHbcbETKef0
youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=m5NVS6z8S_U
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)
youtube.com/watch?v=eQuEI2BvGPo
amazon.com/Pawns-Game-FBI-William-Carr/dp/1939438039/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1480454262&sr=8-1&keywords=pawns in the game
vocaroo.com/i/s1QLihUBakKU
youtube.com/watch?v=TVKGUwkGEqo
montalk.net/books
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6p7XPbyHdw
youtube.com/watch?v=fxO1WbImphQ
instagram.com/p/BP_c1cmAN6u/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86959981/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DRONES EXISTED SINCE WW2, NOW HIGHLY ADVANCED AND WIDELY DEPLOYED

OCEAN UNDER THE MOON

STANLEY KUBRICK FAKED MOON LANDING WITH GOVERNMENT HELP

OBELISK ON PHOBOS

INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS ARE REAL

STARS ACT AS GATEWAYS TO OTHER DIMENSIONS

HUMANITY ARE THE REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS FOR MACHINE CONSCIOUSNESS

HUMANS ARE CONNECTED TO OTHER DIMENSIONS...SOMEHOW

(((ELITE))) PEDOPHILE TECHNOCRATS ARE THE GLOBALISTS - PIZZAGATE & COMET WAS TO DISCREDIT ATTEMPTS AT INVESTIGATION

(((ELITES))) INCLUDE BILDERBERG GROUP, CLUB OF ROME, DAVROS, SOROS

(((ELITES))) TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS

THESE LOW-FREQUENCY BEINGS ARE PSYCHIC VAMPIRES

(((ELITES))) WANT TO ENSLAVE HUMANITY AND WIPE OUT REMAINS WITH BIOWEAPONS [VACCINES?]

GOOGLE IS HELPING (((ELITES))) BUILD A PSYCHIC HIVEMIND-POWERED MATRIX CAPABLE OF VIEWING THE FUTURE VIA SUBDIMENSIONAL FOLD-SPACE WITH THE INTENT OF MANIPULATING THE TIMELINE

FACEBOOK IS ILLUMINATI, ATTEMPTING TOTAL INFORMATION CONTROL

HAARP WEATHER MODIFICATION USING SERIES OF SATELLITES AND SUBMARINES - WEATHER WARS

LEGAL CHEMTRAIL AND BIOLOGICAL WEAPON TESTING ON CITIZENS

JFK KILLED FOR TRYING TO STOP SECRET SOCIETIES

NEIL ARMSTRONG KILLED FOR TRYING TO SPEAK ABOUT SECRET SPACE PROGRAM

OBAMA'S MOTHER WAS SEX OPERATIVE

ANDERSON COOPER PART OF CIA WIMP DIVISION

HILLARY CLINTON PEDOPHILE SERIAL KILLER HAVING 2 SEIZURES PER HOUR

CANADA EVEN MORE FUCKED THAN WE IMAGINED

PATRIOTS NOW IN OPEN REBELLION AGAINST (((ELITES)))

INTELLIGENCE AGENCY INTERNAL COUP IS UNDERWAY

WIKILEAKS CAME FROM WITHIN PATRIOT AGENCIES

CIA BEING RETAKEN BY PATRIOTS ON OUR SIDE

WE CAME THIS FUCKING CLOSE TO HAVING MEDIA BLACKOUT VIA "MINISTRY OF TRUTH"

THE (((ELITES))) ARE LOSING TO THE FORCES OF LIBERTY [NERV REPUBLIC?]

TREMENDOUS SCIENTIFIC ADVANCES WILL BE RELEASED THANKS TO TRUMP

ALEX JONES IN FREQUENT DIRECT CONTACT WITH TRUMP, LIKELY GAVE OK TO RELEASE REDPILLS

TRUMP IS REALLY TRULY HONESTLY /OURGUY/ AND POSSIBLY THE SAVIOR OF INDIVIDUALISM

>unlisted

THE TRUTH IS BEING HIDDEN

youtube.com/watch?v=gHbcbETKef0
Congressmen Barney Franks Male Prostitution Scandal and Threats
In this case the politically corrupt and morally bankrupt Congressman Barney Frank not only lied and tried to cover this up, he also threatened to "out" fellow closeted gay Democrat congressmen and women who dare question or speak of his bad behavior and lawlessness.
How Barney Frank is still a congressman and not behind bars is just another example of how corrupt washington is, let alone Democrats.

Reposting for those that missed it:
If you guys are looking for more of those "interdimensional alien energy vampire globalists farming the misery of the earth" redpills, listen to Tom Montalk.

>only alex has it hot in the room
>everyone else is on normal temperature

based alex

I'm playing it right now, even though I spoiled myself when I was younger watching youtube videos of the ending, I'm playing it for the first time.

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

What a time to be alive

what the fuck, why did they unlist it?

PICK A FUCKING TOPIC AND START DIGGING

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GO READ UP ON MONTALK

START WITH "FRINGE KNOWLEDGE FOR BEGINNERS"

montalk.net

(((why))) indeed...

loving these minutes of the great meeting of the minds

Is it possible to build a space elevator today?

Yes:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

The key idea is the Orbital Ring version of the space elevator, not the geosynchronous tether concept you are familiar with.

See, for example, Paul Birch's writings:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

The orbital ring only requires tethers about 300 kilometers long which is technically feasible with common material like steel, but ridiculously straightforward with better and already available material like kevlar.

I so wish my uncle was alive for this shit.

He's was spouting this shit decades ago

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2017
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

HOLD ON!!!

WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR COMPREHENSIVE INFORMATION ON WHAT ALEX WAS TALKING ABOUT IN REGARDS TO INTERDIMENSIONALITY.

youtube.com/watch?v=m5NVS6z8S_U

There are some important questions. First, how much would it cost to do something like this?

We need to send about 160 million kilograms of material into space (See Birch's boot strap estimates in part 2: orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)

We have rockets available at $2000/kg costs to LEO today in "mass production" mode, which is only about 10-20 launches per year. Compared with the couple thousand launches necessary for a space elevator, $2000 is an unreasonably high upper bound for launch costs.

We also need to include the cost of materials. A space elevator is about 98% steel and aluminum, 1% kevlar, and 1% other such as superconducting magnets. Most of the mass (98%) cost around $1/kg, with an average cost per kilogram of no more than about $10 per kilogram.

Summing the above up, we get about $430 billion in launch costs plus another $1-2 billion in material costs.

In other words, we can have a space elevator for less than $450 billion - significantly less than one year worth of DoD spending, one bank bailout, many times less than a variety of pointless wars, etc. This is well within our reach financially in other words.

REMINDER THAT KEK HASNT LIED YET

How can you listen to this bull Americans?

For the ultimate redpilled start watching at 1:49:45

What do we get in return for this $450 billion investment?

Virtually unlimited value. We have immediate access to viable asteroid mining industry. Because the cost of delivering payloads to LEO drops to about $1/kilogram, we can not retrieve asteroids with trillions of dollars worth of minerals for mere tens millions of dollars in addition to having an easy viable way of returning those resources back to the surface.

We acquire the ability to deploy profitable solar power in orbit above cloud cover and with the ability to return said power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator.

Just how profitable?

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

>tfw you'll never play darts with Alex

youtube.com/watch?v=eQuEI2BvGPo
sex sold from congressmans apartment"-washington times, 1989
"washington times" 1989 "Barney Frank" Role Washington "Sexual Blackmail Operations",franklin scandal
"Nancy Grace Show Calls 12 yr. old Johnny Gosch a" Prostitute", attacks credibility"

It should already be obvious that the entirety of the political debate spectrum is cointelpro.

Are taxes too high or too low? Irrelevant, we don't actually need taxes.

Is social spending bankrupting us? Irrelevant, we can retire the national debt without cutting spending all while having no tax whatsoever.

What does this have to do with taking the red pill?

We've had the technological ability to undertake such a project for decades.

That means all the squabbling you have heard your entire life, money, debt, spending, taxes, scarcity, whatever, is all bullshit. Not only is it bullshit, anyone with rudimentary knowledge of the world has known that it is all bullshit for all of this time.

In other words, once you come to understand the such a project is and has been technically feasible for decades, you have to reevaluate many things.

Why is there nothing of this in the conspiracy media? They are not really trying to expose or solve any problems. One hundred percent of it is cointelpro. From the Young Turks to Infowars or whatever, they are all completely full of shit because solutions to our problems not only exist, are easy to carry out, but this has been the case for a very long time.

Similarly, you now know that 20%+ annual GDP growth is possible. If Trump gives you 3-4% instead of Obama's 2%, he is simply working with the establishment to try to placate and subvert a rising tide. If we see the easily achievable 20%+ growth rates, it is at least possible that he isn't a subversive. Anything less and you know he is a fraud.

he's watching you and smiling user

unless he was a shitty person then he just doesnt exist anymore

BIG ENCHALADA IS AT 1:49:20

ENJOY

The original design for a space elevator came from Tesla and we call it the orbital ring space elevator concept now. Arthur C Clarke was also working off the Tesla template and described an orbital ring style elevator.

This is completely different than what you normally conceive when you think space elevator. People are familiar with the idea of a counterweight in space attached by a ~40,000 km cable. Something that works like spinning in circles with a yoyo. Unfortunately you need nonexistent materials for this design: carbon nanotubes or something similar.

However, we can get around this by changing the design. The orbital ring elevator only has to be about 300 km high - just high enough to get out of any significant atmospheric drag.

Imagine a ring of material circling around Earth at ~300km altitude. Now what we can do is put an elevator on either side of the Earth like pic related. Each elevator uses superconducting magnets to deflect the ring of material downward somewhat. That produces an equal and opposite reaction, or lifting force, which can hold an elevator up.

It works on the same principle as you getting pushed back a little bit by firing a gun. In this case, the top of the elevator is essentially continuously firing material "down" in order to push itself up.

It's worth thinking about that this original design, put forth by Tesla and popularized by Clarke, is hardly even present in the public psyche. Take that as an indiction of how extensive and pervasive the brainwashing in the media is - mainstream, "alternative," or otherwise.

The Johnny Gosch case is pizzagate 1.0. I wish more people knew about it.

see
He is literally describing how interdimensional beings work, and the fact that we can be influenced by them in subtle way.(e.g. psychic manipulation)

High frequency beings: associated with Love, Truth, the "good" aspects of God. Very possibly the angels depicted by many religions

Low frequency beings: psychic energy vampires, work like parasites creating unsustainable systems akin to PYRAMID SCHEMES

Demiurge: the "consciousness" running our 4D reality (Minkowski spacetime) that is essentially the cohesive force behind all matter and energy as we know it

So what do you want to do? Start imaging and focusing on the good that is possible.

The US government has the capacity to do the following:

Year 1-2: build space elevator
Year 3:

(1) deploy enough solar panels to produce $20 trillion worth of power per year
(2) retrieve several asteroids with tens of trillions of minerals

Year 4:

Pay off solar panel purchase, space elevator purchase, and now have $20T income stream from power generation alone

With funds from selling asteroid mineral wealth, begin paying for the terraforming of Mars

Year 5:

(1) With new $20T income stream, taxes are cut to 0% across the board, national debt is paid off
(2) Orbital rings are deployed on Moon and Mars, the beginning of terraforming process on Mars

Year 6:

(1) having paid the national debt off with power generation income stream, government can now afford to issue $25,000 checks to each American every year while maintaining current spending and spending an additional $25,000 per person on infrastructure
(2) A vast array of projects on Earth are initiated including NAWAPA while the orbital ring system is expanded to a global hyperloop transportation grid

this book is good too, from a former agent who dared go against the powers

amazon.com/Pawns-Game-FBI-William-Carr/dp/1939438039/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1480454262&sr=8-1&keywords=pawns in the game

it'll be up soon, not all streams are available immediately after the reocrding for some reason, don't know why, never streamed

Where's the full thing? Wasn't it like 4hrs?

Is this at the beginning?

A truly fucking glorious pasta is being compiled here
Keep up the good work ay-nons

This was the best JRE ever.

Reaction pics by the bucketload.

How many people were redpilled today? This was absolutely top-tier shit. Even with Eddie's bs.

this is david icke shit. wtf

>3hr43mins
over 3.5hrs??? How the fuck do you guys find the time to listen to this shit?

For fuck sake Alex Jones clear your throat

Hahahahahahaha

Why do I love sitting back, opening a beer and browse Sup Forums / listen to Alex Jones both dropping redpills after I get home

It's so fucking good man

Some of the shit is fun and other stuff blows your mind

her face has a lot of holes on them, he's been practicing

Wow this is a real quick rundown!

Amazing TIMES!

67K PEOPLE GOT SKULL FUCKED WITH RED PILLS

BRB DECOMPRESSING FROM THAT VERBAL DMT TRIP

>these integers

i'm like an hour in, it is kinda annoying how they won't let alex jones ramble on because he does sound sorta insane.

vocaroo.com/i/s1QLihUBakKU

ITS REAL

ALEX IS BILL HICKS

>OCEAN UNDER THE MOON
What did Rob Thomas mean by this?

Daily reminder that pol already knew this when alleged Rothchild member acclaimed that satan was real and (((they))) were talking to him

>INDIVIDUALISM

I still don't know what to make of this

alex always says overblown, ridiculous, overexaggerated shit in a crazy televangelist way to get views which i just really don't like, but when he's able to get his blood pressure in check and calm down, slow down, and elaborate, most of the shit he says is grounded by facts and i can appreciate that. but just the way he presents shit, you're always going to have a significant amount of people dismiss him as a crazy man for it.

Joe Rogan gotta have David Icke on his podcast while he is at it

Is this what he meant by gravity bleeding into the universe?

> CANADA EVEN MORE FUCKED THAN WE IMAGINED
That's not news

Im going down the interdimensional psychic vampire rabit hole right now, hit me with sources anosn

somethings just need to be watched, you have to make time.

I had it playing in the background in the beginning, but by the end it's all I was focusing on. I even sat in my car just soaking in a good 15 mins of it before I went home.

Holy shit, only an hour of it is uploaded on YouTube though??

Are they still processing the episode? Everytime I click the episode only an hour comes through?

he's a texan who drinks whiskey and smokes cigars

i mean,

HE'S A HUMAN BEING, THAT'S WHAT WE SOUND LIKE

What about the "enchilada"?
Enlighten me please
Are the 4th dimension and the time it's a flat circle theory the same thing?

He looks like Tony Soprano in this pic

>LOW power
check these!

I'm going through montalk since I already know that fairly well, other anons please start diving into whatever strikes your interest.
Hold on to your butts.

THE MATRIX CONTROL SYSTEM

What we have today is a Control System designed to regulate every facet of human existence in order to monitor and prevent anyone from discovering or doing something that could destabilize it. It heavily targets people who give others the knowledge they need to see through deception and take back power. Ultimately this goes back to the energy farm that cultivates ignorance and suffering among humans to harvest energy for the advanced negative beings; without an effective Control System, there would be no effective harvesting. Like a dairy farmer, the more efficient his farm and automated his milking machines, the more profit he can reap. What follows is a brief and simplified overview of the main areas of the Control System and how they shape our lives.

Religion Religion gives people a feeling of security in exchange for unquestioning obedience. On the positive side it encourages devotion to ideals higher than just material success, like helping others or serving a divine cause. On the negative side religion can be horribly misused to program people like robots and make them do stupid things like hate and kill those of a different religion. The main role of religion throughout history has been to keep society well behaved. This was done by imprinting children with moral codes and instilling a fear of authority that shaped them into law-abiding and hard-working citizens. Unlike spirituality, religion aimed to enforce good behavior through programming and intimidation rather than true understanding, so the improvement to society came at the cost of ignorance.

gravity bleeding into the universe is dark matter

youtube.com/watch?v=TVKGUwkGEqo

imagine it from his perspective. he has ALL THIS KNOWLEDGE and the only way he can transmit it to us is with his flappy meat talker.

These red pills were forced suppositories.

Tell me, Sup Forums who is "The Fallen One"? Isn't that a Destiny raid boss?

>"What does that have to do with stratospheric aerosol injections?"

Clicked into the video randomly and this is the first thing I hear

My sides have been straospherically injected into space

Someone has the full thing.

people were calling for download and mirror

con't

Today, those who are spiritually smart can extract and combine the truths from any religion to increase their own wisdom; those who are spiritually weak join religions simply to belong to something, and they end up swallowing and parroting a rigid belief system that they do not even understand. Sadly, nasty individuals also use religion to make themselves appear nicer than they really are, like wolves dressing themselves in sheep’s clothing. Some of them even become famous preachers or ministers who scam their thousands of naive followers. But the worst purpose religion serves is to spiritually drain and enslave mankind. Whenever someone blindly obeys questionable sources of authority rather than listening to his own heart, part of his soul shrivels from neglect. Whenever someone begs an external authority for strength and assistance rather than realizing that divine power is within, soul energy is lost to this external authority and it becomes harder to access the inner divine power. Whenever someone believes something without experiencing, pondering, or intuiting it for himself and then goes around pushing it onto others, his ability to think new thoughts decreases and he becomes ever more robotic. Organized religion encourages all of these.

What higher negative forces want is for humans to be well-behaved robots who freely give up their soul energy, and religion helps accomplish this. When people in church pray towards some statue or image outside of them, their energy escapes into the air where negative forces collect it for their own nefarious uses. Churches can therefore often function as the etheric equivalent of dairy farms. Anyone with spiritual common sense would do well to focus on cultivating love and wisdom through private study and personal experience rather than unwittingly selling their energy for it through organized religion.

SOURCE: montalk.net/books

I can see why Arthur C Clarke was into this, because it is complete science fiction. The reason communism (and this is definitely communism, just in a different form) is that human (animal) nature is to always want and need more. The people putting up the money to fund this will want a hefty share of the pie. It's a nice idea though.

>Matchbox 20 plays at inauguration
>Rob Thomas has been subtly dropping musical redpills for years
>Alex Jones Rob Thomas and Trump secret anti-(((elite))) counterforce

WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6p7XPbyHdw
NWO Pedophile ring at the highest level! Scumbag Bureaucrats!

youtube.com/watch?v=fxO1WbImphQ
Tom Brokaw, 1989 "White House Call Boy Scandal" Reagan/Bush White House Pedophile ring
minor kids under age of 10

he's high

instagram.com/p/BP_c1cmAN6u/

I appreciate your contributions, brother.

Alex Jones has played too much Bloodborne, he now believes the globalist elites are in contact with higher interdimensional superbeings who wage proxy wars against each other through human beings.

indeed

>what we thought was mere memetic magic is actually our minds dripping into the 4th, 5th, and 6th dimension to make our thoughts a reality and beating the globalist shills and Hillary. Because good, is more powerful than evil.

W E W
L
A
D

Alex jones getting blazed and talking about inter dimensions is the best thing ive ever watched

How come when i open the video it inly shows me the last hour

that was just live stream....wait a week and see how many views

trip 6's. alex needs to not smoke

One of my favorite sentences:
Alex speaking about HAARP:
>"It bounces off the aurora borealis"
WHAT?

[[[ elitees]]]: REEEEEEEeeeee
pop pan emigo my friend wat you ask huh? Me myself am okay mostly.
This {{ uber}} fuc boi at it again amirite??

The metaphor for evil in the world. Essentially the jews.

Some bad hombres cooked that up

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86959981/

This thread covers some of the issues Alex pointed out

i just want to beat the shit out of eddie for being such a cunt

too bad i'm a fat slob and 'd get rekt

>Tfw you combine alpha brain with Super Male Vitality.

You have the cart before the horse.

This was some heavy dosage of the pill going on here i'm still trying to compress it all

Alex even said so:
>"THE JOE ROGAN PODCAST RIGHT UP THE ASS!"

He's right, you know

DEVILS
LETTUCE

Just gotta say Alex impressed me on his research. When he started to talk about interdimensional beings and the stars acting as gateways I actually cried, not because I was laughing but because it was the first time I had heard someone else openly discuss these topics. Topics that had the exact same conclusions I had figured, some of his terminology was different but it was the exact same, it was beautiful.