twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Genesis.

new testament

Somewhere else.

At the beginning. Start praying.

Page 1, then work your way forward from there

Skip to Matthew if you want the story of Christ

Chapter 1

New Testament then read the Old so you can see what Jesus was trying to save the Jews from

Put it in trash with every other religion. Pick up a Richard Dawkins book instead, christard. I bet you voted for Zrumpfledoodle

youtube.com/watch?v=mo-YL-lv3RY&list=PLh9mgdi4rNeyuvTEbD-Ei0JdMUujXfyWi
for the old testament. You're not going to understand even half of what's being written on your own, there's a very large and content-altering context for each of the books in the bible.

The beginning. Skip the begats.

This t b h f a m

Where Jesus begins. The book of John

In the beginning.

Psalms

Read Job, Genesis, and the red text in the NT

>New KJV
so you wanna read liberal indoctrination huh? Original KJV is the only way to go if you're too much of a faggot to learn the original Greek, Latin, and Hebrew

Beginning if youre jewish, New testament if youre christian

Yeah don't even bother, the guy on the new testament is a total Gary Sue.
They kill him off and he just comes back lmao.

Genesis through Deuteronomy, read the gospels, revelations and the proverbs. Then fill in from there, Jonah is excellent.
KJV only

jesus dies

romans 1

Should probably just get a mormon bible desu, more accurate.

problemswithpaul.com/Apostle_Paul.html
jesuswordsonly.com/books/375-list-of-problems-with-paul.html
Also, ignore, "paul"

Matthew, John, Acts, Romans, Hebrews, Genesis, Exodus,

Start off by reading these books in the order listed.

Once you're finished read the entire book cover to cover. Also read your Roman Catholic catechism.

Start with Genesis obviously. It's a pretty good story.

THORA

with the greeks

Page 265 to 302
then move to 87 till 264
then 303 to the end
save 1 to 264 for last.

This is the only correct way to read it.

This is a good suggestion

Didn't Paul hate fags though?

Read the gospels first and believe in Christ. Then I would start at Genesis for a foundation and go from there.

Why is your thumb so small?

Read the New Testament first and start with Mathew

Did the genesis story actual happen? Or is it a metaphor?

That may be, but could you tell me why thatd matter?
What Saul taught either had already been covered by Jesus/God or was directly against what Jesus/God taught

The Quran. Inshallah.

At the front of the book.

metaphor

Its legit and some may be metaphorical, but make sure not to fall for the, "earth is 6000 years old" meme, we know its not.
Wesley Swift, betrand Comparet and Arnold Murray are great pastors that touch on this quite a bit

>Euphoric fedora
>Doesn't realize IDs exist

Reddit pls go

I would say New testament first, than the old.

To understand all the correlations it is necesary to read through at least twice

> Intense Zozzling..

Cuck trolls of reddit love the taste of shit and cocks

I believe it actually happened. I'm not sure whether the earth is 6,000 years old, but Genesis never explicitly claims that. Everything explicitly stated in Genesis I believe actually happened.

One of the gospels, like John.
You can read it solitary, but part of a reading group can add a lot of insight.

its much more true than (((science))) claims

research flat earth

Start with Matthew, then read the first letter of Peter (1 Peter), then romans. familiarize yourself with the new testament and what Christianity is about.

Then read Psalms, proverbs, Ecclesiastes.
Isaiah is good too but the prophets are difficult to understand without proper context.

Genesis, exodus, Leviticus, numbers and Deuteronomy- is the foundation of it all. Read this afterward so you have some perspective first.

Where do I start?
At the trash can.

If the youth are taught, that the elders are thinking that "kids are getting smarter every day" they may actually believe it to the point where you see today's youth want to be youth and stay in their youth which also covers the man-child phenomenon so no, idiots who may have been duped by this. Consciously know, that "staying young forever" is absolutely wrong choice in regards to thinking, that you'll obtain the "up to date knowledge those 18 to 45 know" because in the end, when the advancement of this world comes and the new age begins, the old shall have known more, than those who have the knowledge of the youth now. The truth is in the past knowledge of the elders of you, to the oldest in mankind and back to Eden.

ECCLESIASTES

Is there any hope on finding women like this that arent whores?

>2 posts by this ID

This is just fucking sad

How's 8th grade going?

Simple answer, yes.

Is it easy? No.

Jeremiah is probably a better prophetic book for someone new in The Word than Isaiah, a decent bit of it is written a little like Chronicles and the parts that are converse with God are more easy to understand for someone less familiar with Scripture imo.

Read the story of Jacob and Esau, then the story of Joseph and examine them critically. You will see the book is nothing but pure kikery and understand that its only utility is to aid in understanding the jewish psyche.

If that model were true youd see the sun moving in a circle all day
That is seriously retarded

Just read the whole thing.

It's worth reading I suppose.

Cause I have small hands like drumpf?

Ecclesiastes is the best book of the bible.

hmm that does not take into account how we get different lengths of daylight, seasons, and how the north and south pole switch between 24h daylight and 24h night. Is there not a better gif or picture that can be used?

I would skip the poetic books which are Psalms, Proverbs, and Ecclesiastis. A lot of symbolism and the poetry was meant for the Hebrew tongue so those books are pretty worthless.

Genesis, to honour your first love.
Then, when the lessons become too tough, move to the New Testament, and learn the teachings of Jesus Christ, then, as you mature with Christ you in faith will be baptized and then you will know, it takes the peak of faith to go into the water, for you get baptized into Christ, and Jesus is one with the Father.

You will be able to understand the Old Testament, and when you do, you see what feels to be everything. Especially, the knowledge learned within the story of the life of Moses.

If you want to study the bible you have to read it in the language of preservation ( hebrew or ancient greek).
Otherwise you are reading a veraion of it with is not a true translation.

1. Luke
2. Acts
3. Mark
4. Romans
5. Matthew
6. James
7. John
8. The rest of the New Testament

>New King James Version
>It's not the James Cameron Version

This is why christians are such cucks, they still believe in a fake pagan, human sacrifice lover (he died for your sins right ?) polytheist (trinity) religion

The original languages are ideal yes, but English Bibles can still convey the message just fine.

By getting a real bible, not proddie propoganda

Judges 16:24

A personal favorite

You don't. Cuckstianity will only make you feel weak, inferior, and stupid. Telling you to literally bend over and let your enemy take advantage is the main gist. There is also no divine law out there.

IE, you can be the most fucked up child murderer/rapist and cannibal totally devoid of any morals and if you repent you'll be rewarded and placed above a morally righteous man who sinned and didn't repent. Ezekiel 18:21-23

t. Mahmoud al-Khalid

Read the Gospels , minus Luke. The Rest of the New Testament is speculation by Non-Jesus Characters. In fact they later contradict him , so judge the heresy yourself. But Jesus's message is all that is really important.

ecclesiastes

Read revelation. It's a epic psychedelic lovecraftian adventure.

>I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about
>I am edgy and have no friends

(You)

At the beginning. I like reading Matthew for the story of Christ.

A lot of time, when I'm working out, I like to say the Lord's Prayer to myself for strength.

>One pump for every word
>"Our" one pump
>"Father" one pump
>"Which" one pump

So on and so forth. Get a good workout in that way, and helps to make sure you're taking full-depth breaths.

Fuck off papist.

>Catholic detected

Why did you post Tim Kuck? gay?

T. Triggered pagan lover

Jews and muslim = only real monotheist religion to survive the heresy

>but English Bibles can still convey the message just fine.

"the message" has been debated for millennia, it's so heavily steeped in metaphor and allegory that any translation at all will alter, or at least make ambiguous some points.

Genesis

>words of christ in red

the best version

Start at the book of Job.

Ignore everyone else. When you are done with that read the gospels. Book of Mathew etc. When you are done with that read the Old Testament.

lol, do not listen to this guy. If you try to start from the beginning of the old testament, you will probably get board. Start with the new testament.

Which is why cross referencing several different translations is the most effective way to grasp the material.

Matthew, Mark, Luke, & John

Whats the worst books of the Bibble?

Ignore this guy, he's 13-17 years old and thinks that everyone is just stupid. He'll turn to religion when the time comes and if it's too late he'll be stuck with nihilism and despair forever.

My favorite bit is Gods ultimate scorpion knights

And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

8And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.

9And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

10And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

11And they had a king over them, who is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue he has the name Apollyon.

12One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more after these.

James is my favorite of the Bible and the New Testament. Proverbs is my favorite in the Old Testament.

THIS

Hes right though
bibleinfo.com/en/questions/who-were-twelve-disciples

PRAISE JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD!

Read any of the Gospels to start. I like John.

You can't understand Jesus if you don't understand the old testament.

Proverbs