Winter is coming fascists!!!!!

I bet you never expacted we liberals would become a blizzard and btfoed you guys!!!!! Watch youre back....................

2/10

We have snow plows to deal with snow. I don't think your dead body is much different.

The best part is they seem to think America is on their side ahahahah

When the "antifascists" become the fascists; when the anti-bigots become the bigots.

What a world we live in.

Civilization has so soon forgotten the force of white men rallied under one banner. They find themselves comfortable in fighting their imagined adversary. They've haven't seen the enemy yet. That beast is not yet awakened. They have heard mere grumblings of something immense slowly rousing from a long slumber. They cry out in vanity thinking they can roar louder than the beast.
Pity.

All of them will come to realize what comfort has made them forget: The cold is harsh and uncaring. Sweeping winds blow across the continent and blanket lands. It is no color of the rainbow, nor earthen shade that envelops the countryside. No, the winter is white.

hahahahahahahah your all C U C K S that's why im LAUGHING hahahahhhhh americans are SICK of youre bullcrap!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this performance art?

Lolwut. You'll cowards even smoke crack.

it's too bad Anonymous turned so chickenshit or else it could've been the ground game/Stand Alone Complex in the Meme War and the continuing skirmishes

>lol you stupid republitards what are you going to do with your little pistols against the US military? They'd bomb you before you could even shoot
>we have to send guns to the Syrian freedom fighters to resist their evil government!
Democucks literally hold every contrary position possible, so long as we give money, benefits, and arms to non-US citizens. They are 100% anti-American, it is such a fucking joke.

>chaos beast
That's like everything edgy on the internet, in one account

>anonymous turned out to be chickenshit
??? They got vanned and a bunch of script kiddies and FBI agents run it now.

dint you listened to what I said? lots of ''snowflakes' means you got a Blizard on you're hands now

It would be surprising if a single one of them wasnt a fat pile of shit.

shame. Now they're little more than a normie internet boogieman. I wonder what our legacy will be.

no were the real americans actually!!! theirs nothing patreotic about hate bc we are a melting pot

lots of snowflakes doesn't make a blizzard, it makes an echo chamber. snow dampens noise.

The awakening of Kek and Thoth are good places to start. Oh, also memeing a president into office.

we'll l-live forever, user-kun... ( ._.)

>They need to toughen up for what's coming their way when Americans have had enough

Ironic.

>Americans

I don't think they know what that means.

they don't seem the realise the current social climate IS what happens when Americans have had enough.

Liberals have such a herd mentality that they can only identify themselves as part of a collective.

"The right is deranged, hahaha now as I was saying about how my gender identity is a color."

Good luck dude, the majority of the people we are facing are whites. The majority on our side aren't.

Um I thnk you messed u your analaogy

if it tampons then its not a echo

Are you sure you're American? That's some masterful engrish

so the reddit admins banned a dead subreddit because the muslim ban made them sperg and now theyre treating it like it did anything?

Hey remember when Republicans funded the Mujaheddin, and then suggested we fund Al Qaeda?