I love jesus, hes my favorite king of all time

I love jesus, hes my favorite king of all time.

Do you love jesus?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
youtube.com/watch?v=gCA8mHCA6rs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> worshipping a jew

Yes user, I love Jesus

Whats wrong with that? Jesus saved us its the least i can do

That makes me feel good :)

I try too. I just let my own pride and foolishness get in the way. God bless you all.

I do

Wish he'd come back before shit hits the fan instead of after, but I guess we've all got our cross to bear

in the bible jesus states he is the savior of the jews and refuses to help a woman in need

modern jews reject jesus. i think thats check mate

I love jesus
even I know he maybe not real exist
and his power to the world is dime by coming of Aquarius age

i love jesus

Jesus is King of Kings

>refuses to help a woman in need

Where

>Worshiping a brown Jew
Kill yourself.
Pic related

Whats going on in this picture? Is it sinful or just a nude angel?

Angels look like men

Hey brown isnt a horrible thing, we cant help the way we look !

This

Edgy racists fuck off

If you read the actual teachings of Jesus, they're a blueprint for living a good and happy life.

The one true king

JESUS WAS A MUSHROOM, HE DIDN'T EXIST

GOOGLE IT

MUSHROOMS KICK STARTED BRAIN EVOLUTION AND PROPELLED US FORWARD AS SENTIENT, CONSCIOUS FREE WILLED BEINGS

what even is that image based off of?

Very true

This is why psychedelics basically cure our problems

Maybe you're confusing this man for brown jew o.O

Look around this place and show me a God. Look around this place and show me a king. Show me a governor, a mayor, even a manager. You can't lead what chooses its own leader user.

Nice meme. No skeleton was recovered so there's no facial reconstruction to do. Same with Cleopatra.

Fuck off.

So do the Devils, if they so choose

Yes I love Jesus. I fucking hate liberals though.

Blessed be the name of the Lord, Jesus Christ.

Yes.
Make Him king already.

Well demons are just fallen angels, so yeah. I'm pretty sure they can and do shift their shape though because they're liars and manipulative

Same, I try not to hate them but it's hard

PTL.

Hard because you're full of hate?

>jesus was a jew meme
Ha! When He told the "jews" theyd do the lusts of their father theyd do was He talking about God?
Thatd make no sense, but I expect no less from poles
Yes, praise and love to Jesus and God, the Most High

I would say I'm pretty peaceful most of the time, but these blind far left lefty sheep who hate Christ and who are wolves in sheep's clothing and secretly want the downfall of society just tick me off lad

I used to be like them too though so I try to remember that. Most of them just don't know what they're doing

Of course I love Jesus what kind of question is that

PRAISE
JESUS
CHRIST
THE
ONLY
BEGOTTEN
SON
OF
GOD

I know somebody better

I love Jesus and try every day to emulate him by filling my heart with love and radiating it. I often fail at this goal because I'm weak but the example of Jesus on the cross makes me try again every day.

I love Jesus. God bless.

Much love for the Sacred Heart, a manly devotion.

reminder that jesus was black

Actually, Jesus was Irish

Yes
Christianity is Not Jewish
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB

I love Jesus, total bro

I love Jesus

Take five years to really study and analyze the world deeply .. look at it with great care and curiosity .. history, literature, art, science .. the scriptures .. cross-reference it all .. repeat .. in time you're led to truths you can neither deny nor ignore. Yes, I do, with all my heart and mind and soul.

"For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known."

ITT christfags being faggy

Think about it fellow burgers. We don't have kings in the U.S. of A. No more kings! Right? I mean, other countries have them and it's post of their history and culture and stuff and I don't look diem oh them for it. But that isn't for us.
I hate it when Americans are obsessed over other countries monarchs. It's most common with the British royalty. It's pathetic. If you're American, those people should have no special meaning to you whatsoever. They aren't elected. They don't represent us. They are barely even British! Saxe Coburg & Gotha, now there is an English sounding name if I ever heard one! They don't have any real power anymore because tensioner realized there was a better way.

There is only one guy who is worthy to be King of America. Pilate had him nailed to a tree two thousand years ago

Man my phone has shit autocorrect

he must shave to look like a decent tranny at least

>Insulting the actual King of Poland

Jesus Christ, or Yeshua Ha'Massiach is the ONLY WAY TO THE FATHERAND HEAVEN, REPENT NOW AND ACCEPT HIM INTO YOUR HEART AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND LIVE FOR HIM WHILE YOU STILL CAN, 10 1/2 YEARS REMAIN AT MOST. HOLY, HOLY, HOLY IS THE LORD, ALL GLORY TO HIS NAME!!!

I'm a monarchist but new world countries (except Brazil and a few others) cannot have monarchs since they lose the personification of the country onto one man. In his stead we have our constitution a personification of our values and beliefs that we must defend and honor like a King

I think Jesus is a pretty cool guy. Eh heals the sikc and doesn't afraid of anything.

fuck you and fuck him. Get a life brainless preacher.

t. david tibet

Unironically this lol

He did it for you, user.

You better not say that out loud in your country.

I agree men use their rational and seek facts, whereas children seek validation and approval.

Also Odin sacrificed himself on the tree of Yggdrassil and Jesus sacrificed himself on the cross. Go figure

To be quite honest famly, I agree in the instance that the true king is the man who had died for our sins, to usher in salvation and repentance. The biggest conspiracy in the world today is the "taint" of his image and the direction he wanted the faith, Israelite and Gentile, to follow.

What is often characterized as a portrait of the Messiah is nothing but a ruse to appease the masses it had been preaching to. The very same people who now preach to the Europeans that there is no imminent danger.

I can tell when a person has the right train of thought. I would just like to ask a couple of questions if you wouldn't mind.

>Who are the living descendants of the Israelites?
>What year in the Gregorian calendar do you believe it to be right now?

fun fact, Jesus is officially the king of Poland for a few months now

Jesus not real ya idiots

Yes

Yes.

fuck the christ

Why would the 'builders' spend two millennia trying to mislead people about it if it weren't true? Why wouldn't they just ignore it?

(pic related)

Oh, yes, absolutely changed my life

youtube.com/watch?v=gCA8mHCA6rs

How can Muhammad even compete?

WE WUZ KANGS

He's moved by her faith and helps her, a sign of what was to come.

do you ever feel bad for joseph since he was cucked by God?

no

if Jesus were here today you would all call him a cuck

>take random Jew
>this is what Jesus looked like
It's doubly stupid since the Levant was a mixed place with Greeks,Arabs Phoenicians, Romans and Jews running around,.

God is the only bull I would prep

literally on my knees daily

No, but you'd call Him a racist