Former Bogdanoff here

Not gonna lie former Bogpiller here. This is fucking hilarious watching everyone asking for a quick rundown. But in all seriousness, we can't let the Bogdanoffs make that call.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff&diff=759983222&oldid=759983107#Quick_summary_of_the_Bog_Brothers
english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-Bogdanoffs-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html
spiegel.de/international/world/Bogdanoff-twins-return-from-space-and-give-testimony-1067764.html
metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/Bogdanoff-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083
travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/bogpill.html
europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf
bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-bogdanoff-twins-sought-terrorist-buyers
nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-bog-pills.html
foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-bogdanoff-twins-terror-laptop-of-doom/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-bogdanoffs-will-be-returning-to-the-west
youtube.com/watch?v=piDrgUWlqKg
youtube.com/watch?v=dXp64bltOnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QHqOp21jBpI
youtube.com/watch?v=4K-_sMq6xFc
youtube.com/watch?v=vHmHN64pJ5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

taking shitposting to a whole new level

Can I get a quick rundown on these guys? What's their end game?

BOG?

It's so funny seeing all you fools running around think the bogdanoffs are your lords and saviours and that they run the universe, when actually the real mastermind is this ageless deity right here.

Did you really think the bogpill was the final redpill.

You'll all see when the day of reckoning comes that there is no god, only Barron.

Interdimensional transcendence through bionics, they will tap into our consciousness and force us to get plastic surgery to start our transitions

Why did they make their faces look like Akhenaten. And moreover, why would they BOTH do the same weird shit with their faces? Some people have issues where they get addicted to these surgeries, but they did the exact same crazy thing, and they are gazillionaires. Wtf?

Third Bogdanoff brother here. This is fucking hilarious watching my brothers crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let them get any more plastic surgery.

The phone call that saved Australia?

I'll call you Tripple BB..

Tripple BB, why do they look like Akhenaten?

Jesus christ that acne is horendous

nice one

Kek

really user? You think the acne is the worst part about that face?

Underrated

Literally who

I don't really laugh at them that hard when I'm here. It's when I wake up the next day, go about my business and then vaguely remember something someone said here and I see remember seeing their giant plastic grins that I start to laugh.

Fucking love the bogs

And not a single Aussie in this thread to appreciate it.

Nice one m8

I don't get it, all I know is that it's referencing Trump's call to the PM

damm these guys look like fucking idiots

transition into what???!! gay versions of thundercats??

Good one mate

That's not plastic surgery user. They're evolving into their true forms.

Where were you when you missed the call?

>too afraid to check the voicemail

kek

Who are these people, and why does Sup Forums have such a hard on for them?

Once a bogposter always a bogposter.

its some shitty collaborated forced-meme between some asshole continually spamming it on /x/ for weeks and Sup Forums bleeding into other boards like Sup Forums and such.

Its very low quality. The meme is that there's some huge conspiracy behind them, but really its just shitposting because they look hilarious with all the botox and plastic surgery.

Not really much else to say there.

scary shit right here

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff&diff=759983222&oldid=759983107#Quick_summary_of_the_Bog_Brothers

Wow.

I mean really, wow.

>moon right way up
top kek

Anyone got that gif of their inter dimensional dance?

I think I have a good enough understanding about this epic new meme, but the phonecall thing still scapes me. Quick rundown?

QUICK RUNDOWN:
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

What about the phonecall?

breaking bog news
>Bogdanoffs have posted messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-Bogdanoffs-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

spiegel.de/international/world/Bogdanoff-twins-return-from-space-and-give-testimony-1067764.html

>Coalition forces have discovered thousands of plots by Bogdanoff twins to attack Europe.

metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/Bogdanoff-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083

>The Department of State alerts U.S. citizens to the heightened risk of bog-pills throughout Europe, particularly during the holiday season.

travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/bogpill.html

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU by elusive bogdanoff twins

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>One investigation uncovered an attempt to sell bomb-grade uranium to a real buyer from the Middle East

bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-bogdanoff-twins-sought-terrorist-buyers

>the use of bog-pills in an improvised bomb “could effectively disperse cancer.”

nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-bog-pills.html

>Bogdanoff laptop contains a 19-page document in bog on how to develop bogological weapons

foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-bogdanoff-twins-terror-laptop-of-doom/

>“We saw the future of this threat in Sup Forums Sup Forums and /r9k/,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-bogdanoffs-will-be-returning-to-the-west

y-you didnt miss it did you?

Sounds like you could use a quick rundown

youtube.com/watch?v=piDrgUWlqKg
youtube.com/watch?v=dXp64bltOnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QHqOp21jBpI
youtube.com/watch?v=4K-_sMq6xFc
youtube.com/watch?v=vHmHN64pJ5Q

Get woke.