Why aren't you playing Paragon, Sup Forums? It has actual graphics

Why aren't you playing Paragon, Sup Forums? It has actual graphics.

Back to Sup Forums you faggot, video games are for weak men that want to escape real life and its daily problems

Fuck off with your mediocre game.

>Sup Forums tries to invade Sup Forums

>weak men that want to escape real life and its daily problems

Actually, they're for strong men who've solved their problems and have free time to relax afterwards.

Sucks that you have so many extra problems living in fucking Mexico, I guess.

Video games are jew tricks to turn you beta

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>implying there's anything more beta than unironically posting on Sup Forums

Video games are for losers too afraid to do anything positive in their life that has meaning so they escape into a fantasy where their actions actually matter to someone other than their moms.

Nigger I've done more shit in my life than most of the people on this board and intend to do a lot more.

What skin is that?

Plenty of successful people play (and make) videogames, user. Art is art and your dumb "escapism" argument could just as fallaciously apply to movies and novels.

Energized Dekker.

*overdoses on tequila*

great thread faggot

Nobody infiltrates as well as we do. Sup Forums and Sup Forums are most definitely satellite boards for us.

It doesn't have anything on ArmA 3, the game that runs awfully for everyone.

it's always a fucking leaf

Dat Asssss!

Yeah, it's bretty gud, Twinblast is my most played. Not politically related though.

>MOBA that isn't Dota
>third-person shooter
>semi-realistic (re: brown and gray) science fantasy
All of these are bad things 100% of the time.

>video games are for weak men that want to escape real life and its daily problems
Said's Mexico.

You mean like all entertainment? Like books, movies etc..

Sooo, you don't like GTA?

>playing the graphical Jew

Doesn't seem to be pozzed much, good.

Lmao don't you dare comparing reading books to playing video games.
As for movies, it's different because you watch one every now and then and it lasts less than 2 hours.
Now of course if you're binge-watching movies and tv shows, yeah that's equally a waste of time.

You should use your free time for constructive hobbies or social activities

Yet you still sit behind a PC or cellphone and shitpost here, this is the samething as playing a video game, an escape.
I bet you still watch TV and movies plus while are sitting on kikebook and Twitter

Sorry, I'm white.

As am I.

So... Not an argument.

>vidya
>art
stop this meme before it's too late

How aren't games art?

go to bed, Orwell.