HEIL KEK WE DID IT!!!

So Sup Forums, how do you feel about Club Penguin shutting down? We need a new target to BTFO.

>Club Penguin shutting down
I never played Club Penguin or really know what it is, but my girlfriend did meet one of the original creators of the game at one point, and he wouldn't quit bragging about it. It was his proudest accomplishment, apparently.

I can't help but feel bad for that guy, wherever he is now.

You don't think that's a crazy accomplishment? Hundreds of millions- maybe even billions of players and 100x that in revenue? I did a great fucking job.

What have you done with your life?

Dont feel bad, he probably became very rich in the end. It was probably best to shut it down. Kids are just too grown up these days.

Where did I say that it's not an accomplishment to be proud of, you cockgoblin? I said I was sad for him.

Do I find it funny that a guy would bring up to anybody that would listen that he worked on a child's game, then talk at length about it to anybody he's talking to, regardless of their interest level? Yes. I would hope that you would, too, actually, but you're probably too much of a colossal faggot to be able to see the humor in it.

How is working on a child's game any less accomplishing than working on a game for anybody else? Do you expect children to make their own games? Are you jealous that I founded a multi-billion dollar franchise with a new game coming out on Android and iOS and you did not?

What was Club Penguin?

too intelligent to use google

I thought Club Penguin was a strip club franchise?

Where in the fuck are you getting your talking points from? Pure projections on me? You're fucking delusional, holy shit.

Anybody who would brag at that level about anything is pretty funny to me, honestly, regardless of what it is. He could be an astronaut, or NFL hall of famer, and if he bragged that much about it to anybody who'd listen, I'd find it equally as funny.

>Do you expect children to make their own games?
Are you fucking completely retarded, or just disingenuous? I'm not knocking the guy for his career accomplishments, I merely find his amount of pride in it amusing, as I would that level of pride about anything. The fact that you're assuming that I'm ridiculing the guy for his career choice speaks volumes about your insecurity and you as a person.

>Are you jealous that I founded a multi-billion dollar franchise with a new game coming out on Android and iOS and you did not?
I mean, is it a goal of mine? No. Do I wish I had a billion dollar app? Sure. Am I jealous? No, not particularly, I'm pretty satisfied with my life. Then again, I'm not an insecure prick who projects on random strangers on the internet and argues with them based on being able to read their mind.

Holy shit. I'd read it was shut down, but I didn't know Sup Forums was responsible. My sides

how?
what
we
do??

Sup Forums isn't responsible, you've fallen victim to fake news.

Disney bought it
The guy made bank

Children's game on the interwebs; it's like baby's first MMO/chat room type thing

>vandalizing a website for 8 year old kids

Just looked it up, Disney bought this piece of shit for 700 million.

I wonder how much of that they made back

>TFW I realize I'm retarded, and you were roleplaying as him
I suck at life and can't read.

You got memed hard you fucking retard

habbo hotel

never forget

pools closed due to AIDS

we should really shut down liberal communal pools do to AIDS

Was gonna post this too.
Pool's closed faggots

Comfy old meme

Everything comes in cycles. A flower has to die to make way for the new.