Sweden Hate Thread

Swedes need not apply

Other urls found in this thread:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fake news

You're fake news

"""""""europian origin""""""""

>Greece
>European

You and I are soon to be next as well.

Thank you for making me laugh. It actually makes me feel good knowing that I will forever be able to point to Sweden whenever someone wants to be 'progressive' politically.

I mean, it sucks for all the not-retards in Sweden and everything but whatever.

"Swedish" purge when??

b-but they're projecting another 12 refugees will find work by then

Pretty rich coming from the most cucked nation in the Union.

You mean the study loosely associated to UN where they studied some mathematical models with hypothetical values and had to say afterwards that they weren't actually making any predictions of that sort you stupid fucking nazis.

Sick of American posters antagonizing other white nations because of their own insecurity. Any American worth a damn (fit, attractive, actually having political inclinations) doesn't post this reddit-tier bullshit. Fuck you, you're an embarrassment to your country.

And one more thing, if you think that you're better than if you don't reply "a fucking leaf" to this post, your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

That's rich Germanistan

a fucking leaf

T. C U C K

It absolutely baffles me that there are people who can look at Sweden and still believe it's a good idea to import hordes of uneducated brownies

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Source on that?

Suck my cock

There's a good reason it's Garden of Eden, not Garden of Sweden.

gee I wonder why the (((UN))) would make a claim like that

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

You are aware that Sweden doesn't register or track the refugees right?

>Doctor A. Fucking Leaf, MD

top kek

None of you really are the ones to laugh another for being cucks really, went to most European /NA countries and all I saw was filthy immigrants .
North east Asia on the other hand
>Taiwan 95% Han Chinese
>Japan 99% japs
>China 94% Han Chinese
> worst Korea 92% Korean
>best Korea 100000% Korean

Just what the fuck are you doing white people, we used to respect you for who you were , get your shit together m8

Dude, what is the context of this pic it's fucking incredible

who else can't wait for Sweden to become a third world country?

>2014
You are just lying to yourself at this point.

When we drop below 50% feel free to invade

Don't Swede posters get taken in the night after they've posted on Sup Forums?

Rarely see that flag now.

noone tell him

Start reading th news faggot

swedes avoid posting on Sup Forums because they get bullied so often. they're weak and pathetic just as stereotypes would imply

Oh Yes!

Swedes are one of the nicest people on earth!

a fucking leaf

just search it up

>eu is great goy!
>lets make a super state together!
>it's just growing pains, you'll be alright
>we won't help you when you're dying because multiculturalism is the only right answer
Kill the EU already. I'm all for supporting our eurobros and them supporting each other but the EU is a failed experiment that needs to be put to pasture immediately. Once it's gone guys like this faggot and many others need to hang.

Didn't the UN have a part in the downfall of Sweden/Europe?

They claim they are all about humanitarianism but instead they go against every countries best interest.

dumb fucking whore deserved it.

I hate shitskins but nothing is worse than a traitorous cuck. Gas swedes

I only rip on Sweden to anger them into removing kebab and saving their home. I genuinely like the country and the nyckleharpa is perhaps the most hauntingly beautiful instrument I have ever heard

Sooo, a life time gig then?

Please tell me you're just memeing, and you already know that it's fake
Why is it always americans that are this retarded?

God I hope not

Do what makes it even better? They are the only country on the list whose HDI is expected to drop over the next 15 years.

Even literal Africa is going to improve.

The muslims will save sweden

at the cost of sweden. Makes sense

I feel so bad for sweden, they get shit on so much on this website

yfw these are all 14 year old refugees that were allowed into European nations

Wew lad