Would this improve the world?

Would this improve the world?

it would further prove that islam is a religion of peace and that the west are the real barberians

>blowing up Pandora's box

ah yes a genius idea to enrage billions of sand monkeys across the globe.

>the seal is broken and millions of jews come rushing out

You dumb shit, King Ghidorah is sleeping in there. You'll release him if you destroy it.

>Hitler didn't kill the six million jews
>He sealed them in

Muslim here

It will just trigger all the muslim in europe like killing sleeping bots. Most people will still go pray around the same exact place, it wont change anything for their rituals but will only impact the one who targeted them

Only autistic rapechild care about the drawings, most of us don't give a shit. Someguy made a drawing of our prophet? who gives a shit he's the one doing the blasphemy not me

It would be worth all the leftist bullshit that followed.

FUN FACT: ISIS wants to destroy it.

No... you should post a scenario where the missile actually blows that shithole up.

You should leave France. France is so racist and secular. Muslim countries are where it's at! Move, I swear you'll not regret it!

We have to go into the central control box and reprogram the muzzies to attack it. that way the "religion of peace" would attack itself and self imploding. either that or drop a fucking czar bomb on thier holy days to wipe them from existance

Seriously what is inside of that box?

ISIS want to blow it up because it's encouraging worship to a box a pedophile touched instead of God himself.

... They have a point. What the fuck Islam?

some dune coon shit man, of course it's garbage its a medieval rock. even europeans were fucking goats back then

For the first time ever South America would become the safest continent on Earth not covered in ice.

If by "improve" you mean make the world more chaotic and entertaining than it already is, then yes.

Seriously how tf did they even come up with such a stupid character? It honestly ruined the Godzilla franchise desu

that's low energy now cmon. You can do better

Multi-headed serpents are big in Japan. And fuck you nigger, Ghidorah was great.

Now King Seesar, there was a real shitshow of a monster.

Do better next time leaf. Fucking horrible

Yes, things will get much better. But first, they'd get much worse. Imagine a fatal abdomen shot to some kind of bug. It seals it's fate, but it still has a huge bank of energy to fight until its no more.

i thought "barberians" was pretty funny tbqf

Ishtar is imprisoned in there. If you blow it up, she'll get out and start stealing repeating number from Kek.

Probably not

Can you tell me the truth about taqia? Like is it really conmob? have you done it? You ever see someone using it on tv and laugh your ass off?

Trump is planning on something like that. That's why he did the ban at first.

>Ishtar is imprisoned in there.
We have to get her out, immediately.

It is real, not everybody uses it, mostly the extremist kind because they can't make their agenda go on if not.

Most Taquia users I know are either in Turkey, those who support Erdogan and Güllen. Although I don't know any arab muslim personnaly the general rule of thumb is. If he has a beard and don't really assimilate he's most likely to be a Taquia user.

The only "european" looking taquia users i've known are the people who follow Fetulah Güllen, thank fully they are like jehovah witnesses and will often ask you why you don't believe in god and stuff like that and will try to push the subject to islam without sounding extremist.

As I said in many threads, the majority is transparent/silent but as there's a LOT of people in the seen minority it's hard for people to believe the fact that most of us are chill doods who don't give a shit about your belief or what you think of mine.

The Houthis sent a missile to Mecca or is bullshill planted by House of Saud make them look bad. Don't know.

i honestly didn't know it existed until i was told i'm a lying taqiya pig, i asked my family and no one knew what it was, i had to look it up.

- bullshit

We're living in interesting times for sure

It might be because you're not the terrorist kind, just like my family, tho some of them are Gullen followers :° feels batman

> you're not the terrorist kind, just like my family

Everyone who follows that cult of death is a potential terrorist. Eat shit.

yeah really interesting tacoboi, give me (you)s if you want but I wont aknowledge any beaner

Everything the western world does further enrages them. Be mean to them then they get mad. Be nice to them then they get mad. Fuck them

Funny you would look down on me. At least I'm living in my own nation. Unlike you, who had to live off the white man's charity while following a cult of death founded by a literal pedophile warlord. That's not even hyperbole.

It's not your nation, you're a spanish rapebaby.

You're too low energy for me and this is the last (you) i'll give

the cube the kaaba
the king of the warmongers
the archons the oath keepers
the forefathers
the fifth columns the golems
triple six symbolics
the lost knowledge of deep impact comets
that hold all of humanity hostage
dark prophets show you how you can stop it
weak spots spotted by transformers with optics
the moment we see the global riots form
from a quiet storm
deceptobots autocons transform

>It will just trigger all the muslim in europe like killing sleeping bots

So, basically no change from what's already happening in Europe?

Yeah well it will make them change gears and go full throttle.
Don't be mad at us, I'll fight for Europe if anything happens, not for arabs don't worry boi.

Fuck you Seesar was the best
>KING SSSSEEESSSSAAAHH

Wrong missile type

enculeur de chèvres

kewl reply

If you think it'd magically kill all Muslims like a video game, no. If anything, you'd create 1billion, 600 million tterrorists.