Malcolm Prepbull BTFO!

Friendship with Australia is ended. UK is now our best friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MBNqU
twitter.com/baka/status/826996097444876289
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pls be real

every time i see this story the bants get better

>vote for Trump because Hillary's a warmonger
>Trump starts wars with Iran, Mexico and Australia in his first 2 weeks

archive.is/MBNqU

or just google 'trump turnbull'

lots of articles about it

Mexico, Australia and those Muslim Ban countries should get together to stop Drumpf. He can't keep getting away with this.

Our PM needs this, he's very desperate - he's already being seen as the weakest PM ever.

He is just another globalist cuck though.

turball got cucked hard. i wonder what its like the be hung up on by trump in this context?

i'd do the same thing tbqf

>Trump was overheard saying "Fuck off, we're full" before hanging up

What did Trump even say that was so bad? He said we don't want these refugees and he cut the phone call short but liberals flip the fuck out like Trump personally flew to Australia and took a dump on the PM's desk. Liberals are fucking pathetic.

kek

Hahaha turncuck deserves it he is the most spineless gimp. He refused to comment on trumps Muslim man because he's a massive pussy. Fuck him.

>my sides

>disagree on something with another national is now an act of war
Cucks just stop

It's become quite apparent that he has no problem sharing his vitriol with even hs most faithful allies. Remember Australia went to Iraq with you guys.

Turnbull is finished

Are we still f-friends?

It's probably real.

We were literally sending you a bunch of illegal Muslim migrants we kept in offshore camps.

You were going to send us some Mexicans in exchange.

Based Trump.

Turnbull is such a cunt deserves this everyweek desu senpai.

How can a mere mortal be so powerful

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION REEEEEEEEEE

prepbull is the biggest spineless weed
>BRING BACK TONE 2K17

The shit posters are on Trumps side.

GLOBALIST AUSTRALIA BTFO

Yeah, but this is Turnbull.

I'd be mad if it was our actual leader, not some Goldman Sachs globalist stooge who took over the party.

Who gives a fuck, Iraq was a mistake encouraged by globalist cuck countries like Australia.

Is Turnbull our Jeb! lads?

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYME

>not accepting sand niggers into your country

at least the war isn't happening in my backyard hamza

>Australian Prime Shitposter not so tough after getting raped

Aussies will bend the knee because of China. Trump knows.

AUSSIES BTFO

sorry Aussies, but tell your PM we don't want any fucking mudslimes, just like I'm sure you all don't want any taco niggers. The fuck kind of a trade is that.

BTW, this is like Trump dumping on Merkel.

No Sup Forumsack is shedding tears over Turnbull getting BTFO.

>Australia is pissed they're having to keep their "refugees"
Looks like we just cucked you guys.

You are next after we are done with Iran, mexico and australia.

>next Boston bombers

OH GOD

HE HASN'T EVEN MET WEEDMAN YET

YEESSSSSS

The American 'military' wouldn't last a second against the Australian military. It would be an absolute slaughter.

this must be the new shareblue narative

"trump disagrees with someone, next world war"

bruh, show us the memo. we wont say nuthin......pleaaaase

Yes.

Turnball is a crypto kike you dumb leaf

i live innawoods

i've been begging for a star-spangled nuke to land in toronto for decades

i agree, drones would wipe you kangaroo niggers off the planet

Anonymous sources going straight to Washington Post. Does it honestly sound believable to you?

Why can't they be deported back to their Muslim shitholes? Just curious.

After you tell the population to stop supporting the placement of illegal immigrants. I don't even understand why we bother with the camps. Just tow the boats back to shore and let them figure it out.

I was being FU NNY for (You)'s you dumn cock

They always leave out the Taco Niggers when talking about this deal.

They make it sound like we're just getting rid of a bunch of illegal Muslims. Turnbull's party never follows that up with "oh yeah, and we're getting a bunch of random kinda-Mexicans covered in face tattoos in exchange".

Trumps already taking us out.

twitter.com/baka/status/826996097444876289

We must side with Trump or lose

i'm not putting away the rake and leaf blower because you are playing pretend now get back to the leaf pile

Lol no we aren't keeping them, they're staying offshore for the rest of their lives

Trump is going to tear Trudeau a new asshole for not spending honoring your NATO commitments.

No more free rides.

Please just nuke Melbourne

For the same reason Trump is no doubt really pissed about the deal - They are literally (literally) completely unknown. They're illegal migrants with zero documentation who just show up on boats and claim to be "x" or whatever they think will give them fugee status.

That's why they're locked up in offshore detention centers.

Hear hear.
Ottawa, QC, Victoria and Montreal as well.
Spare the thermonuclear rod, spoil the cuck.
Wreck those fuckfaces.

Australia is trained in gorilla warfare and doesn't afraid of anything

They dump their visas and all Id in Malaysia then come over in boats. Then Malaysia threatens us if we send them back :(

because they came from africa

Leave them in naru or whatever island you have them on

I agree, because the emus and all the other animals on your island would wipe all of you out before the U.S army could arrive.

we need that palm oil nigga,

I have to say I admire your system of keeping them on an island and not letting them get near mainland. Lefties must have flipped a bitch about it.

>turnbull BTFO
Sounds like it was the other way round tbqhwyfam, seeing as he still agreed to take the muzzies and got so mad he had to hang up early lest his buttmad get the better of him.
I don't even like turnbull but fuck, seems like he's managed to piss off trump more than any other leader, as to be expected of an Aussie.

Ohhhhhhh

the mexicans you'd get in exchange are just as big of question marks as the muslim/whatever the fuck sub-humans in your detention centers. At least we can have a foster's and laugh that you have detention centers because if this were Germany or Sweden they'd be given a mansion and women to rape.

You agree that the American 'military' wouldn't stand a chance against the Australian military? You've got to be the smartest yank I've ever talked to online.

That's exactly what's happening. Some have been there for years and no one know wtf to do with them I will admit it's a bit of a pickle. At least the gov is adamant about not bringing them in.

Sure hope so.
Canadian Military is all training, no funding.
It's a goddamn disgrace.

The deal is that we will let them in after they have been vetted.

Trump said, "OK, deal is still on. We'll subject them to EXTREME VETTING."

Basically, "Fuck you. We're not taking your human garbage Prepbull."

>America is gonna lay down take our load of refugees

Is what I would have said if Hillary was elected

He didn't agree to take the muzzies though, see

Trump's presidency has been far greater than I expected. What a madman.

fucking top kek
he wouldn't have said shit back

UK has always been our best friend.

The American military consists of niggers, spics and women. No hope in hell.

They are so used to dealing with cream puff obama. He would have taken in these refugees for nothing in return.

Good on the Emperor for not following up on Obongo's plans to further ruin America. Sorry Aussies, just gas them or something.

I'm skeptical to believe this because it originated from the Washington Post

>UK has always been our best friend.

In theory, yes. But in practice Obama was tighter with Australia than the UK.

Many of them have already been resettled in australia under the radar and have started to cause so much trouble in sydney and melbourne.

They aren't even from the middle east or indonesia, they are black fucking niggers.

You don't understand that Aus government is still flooding this country with Indians and Chinese. I mean fucking cramming them in. It's all part of this infinite growth globalist scheme which no one brings up here. All you foreigners hear about is how "based" our government is for keeping out refugees. They are not based. I would much prefer that we bring in some legitimate humanitarian refugees than fucking vermin shitskins and chinks that give absolute zero fucks about our country. We have several suburbs in Sydney which are totally dominated by chinks.

good call fuckface. me too

but i like the aussies though

Pffft. Leave the yanks to us

Fuck off gay idiot

propose trump to annex those islands if those rapefugees are gonna go to usa, thats it

yeah sorry about that Our Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull is a tit. we never really elected him.

Well fuck all those countries especially australia. They need to be liberated from the emus anyway

That thing could singlehandedly rout the entire American army.

>A bunch of malay niggers make the rules

God damnit Australia. Shape up or we aren't getting the Anglosphere.

It has like SIX machine guns

Do we really want Scotland

Ireland isn't anglo

wtf?

The refugees can stay on Our detention island In Papua New Guinea a bit longer. I don't mind.

But seriously some of our leaders are really Ignorant to the Power TRUMP has.

No but their overlords will be

>UK is now our best friend.

Until the UK does something Trump doesn't like and he storms out/hangs up like the prissy little bitch he is.

Its on now cunts

neither is canada, which is rightfully french or the usa for that matter