>trump call mexigo pres
>threateans american invasion if cartels not managed
>tells pena YOU WILL PAY for wall
>we will tax your imports
>pena neto stammers and cannot speak full sentances
UNEQUIVOCALLY BTFO

nypost.com/2017/02/01/trump-to-mexico-take-care-of-bad-hombres-or-america-will/

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/doliaestevez/2014/12/11/mexico-among-the-worlds-most-corrupt-nations-in-2014-new-report-says/#4400ee3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are the odds John Miller is the leaker again?

That's fucking rude considering the level of diplomacy.

I know trump needs things done but why act so rough? it's not like mexican pres is stupid or something, he can understand what he wants.

>it's not like mexican pres is stupid or something
No, that would have excused it.
Mexico is very corrupt.

this is the greatest timeline

>>pena neto stammers and cannot speak full sentances
What else is new?

>2017
>Doesn't understand diplomacy

I can see this as an international conflict, the US cannot just jump into Mexico to take over the cartel problem in Mexico that's not going to fly very well with the rest of the world and is very undiplomatic.

>inb4 huur duur murrica will take care of mexicans and make them pay for the wall

>the US cannot just jump into Mexico to
Pretty sure they have WMDs.

>UNEQUIVOCALLY BTFO
If your a retard and don't understand basic logic and are desperate to validate some shitty part of yourself then sure i guess.

He's acting tough because all he wants is to get rid of the damn cartels whose violence is leaking over the border.Mexico isn't doing it, no one is. However the fucking might of a Marine detachment can probably clean that shit up real nice.

Aren't the cartels funded by the CIA?
Sounds like he's doing it on purpose.
"If you don't stop what we're doing, we'll invade"

Why is trump so shit at diplomacy?

Because, frankly, there are some fucking stupid problems that have gone on for far too long because people want to dress all communication about them up in formal and diplomatic language. Trump is cutting through the bullshit and issuing an ultimatum: clean up the criminal element that's driving our heroin epidemic or we'll do it for you. No "Mexico and the United States are committed to end the threat of cartels, so we're going to talk about it for 5 more years and get nothing done in the process"; just "fuck you. This is problem. Fix it or we will. We're in charge here and we don't have to put up with it."

It's refreshing. It's why we elected him in the first place.

>diplomacy is being nice

F A K E N E W S

Well, I see, now I am convinced. I was kinda accustomed to indecision of Obama.

It's the Mexican-American War all over again. Will out troops ride into Mexico City and sack it once more?

Trump is a pimp gonna smack the shit outta mexico need to keep your Pimp hand strong.

Our president is a fucking idiot.
You really want to defend that piece of shit? Collapse is the only solution to the Mexican problem now.

fpbp

Gitmo has a lot of open beds.

this, if the US invades we would happily accompany them to los pinos

>The US can't

You'd think you'd learn this is hubris considering your nation's track record with the US. Let them wave their dicks some more, it's looking a bit interesting from the response.

>tfw Trump will annex Mexico before us

Threatens to invade ally and 3rd largest trade partner with shared border cause we've got a bunch junkies who won't stop buying drugs from beaners. That's constructive and astute statesmanship.

Poor babies. Not Quebec, though. Nobody needs a bunch of Frenchmen.

The border area is literally a warzone its the wild west down there.

Caligula's in a spiral.

>That's constructive and astute statesmanship.
It is when the Mexican government sits around with their thumb up their ass and, either willingly due to corruption or unwillingly due to incompetence, allows criminals with more money than some small nations to operate in their border less than a few miles from ours. Mexico is a failed state, and at some point we shouldn't be expected to allow that to go on.

I'm not advocating a land invasion of them or anything, but someone needs to put some pressure on them.

Actually we can. The cartels are basically terrorists and they pose a direct threat to our country. We have every right to go in there and defend ourselves.

>mexico
>the country that lets El Chapo escape over 9 times already
>not needing help to stop their drug lords

"Ally," yeah lol that's why their government is so corrupt it's practically a Columbia 2.0

If their leadership weren't corrupt retards they could probably destroy cartels. Well, that's sadly not true.

so he's basically mugging mexico and asking for a ramson?

such a "persuasive" person

why stop there?

let him mug every other country on earth

its not like he has ethics or something

>Muzzies BTFO
>Pendejos BTFO
>Emufuckers BTFO
Best timeline

POUND THE WAR DRUMS

Rise up against your government, Paco. Protip: your actual government isn't the one selling us avocados.

Question:

If the US seized your country until they get the ratas out of your government, would you be ok with that?

yeah, if you actually enjoy having a president that mugs other countries and asks for ransoms

don't act surprised if a nigger mugs you

F A K E N E W S.

your president may be white, but he acts like a nigger

>mugs
>ask for ransom

but hey, such a nice strategy if it works

Fpbp

Defeating cartels is also key to lowering crime and fixing a lot of Chicago's problem, not to mention H epidemic

you've been mugging us for ages at the border

build wall

Paco, you elected a spineless cucks that is a cartel pawn. What were you expecting?

Mexico is very corrupt and only reason this is allowed to go on in Mexico is because govermant wants it. Trump knows this. And Mexico knows this. And they know how to fix it. They are just unwilling.

Same as USA. We knew how to fix it even before Trump, but goverment was unwilling.

Trump is just saying now that he knows the bullshit and they need to change their ways.

You allways have to remember that we humans are problem solvers. If a problem isnt being solved, there must be a reason for it. Like EU, or protests in US. Somebody is behind it and not letting it be solved.

>you've been mugging us for ages at the border
>build wall
who me? the mexicans that stay at mexico?

is your "logic" and "reasoning" common core or are you just mild retarded?

If saying "El Chapo and Los Zetas have more sway in your country than your elected officials, fix that shit already" makes me a nigger, then just call me Quintavius Jackson.

I'm pretty sure "El chapo" was arrested and sent to a US prison

It's cheaper to drone brown people in your backyard than across the globe. Very frugal, good deal.

>Ethics
>Mexico
Please tell us the ethical way to illegally cross the border
Or the ethical way to behead someone

stay triggered paco

Clean up your side of the border and stop letting it drift over into ours. Oh wait you fucking cant. Instead you pump our country full of Heroin supplying the largest Heroin epidemic in ages. Clean up your shit.

After escaping multiple times from a """""""""maximum security""""""""" prison of yours apparently constructed from tortillas. You should be thanking us that he won't be coming back.

>people who hate that Mexico "defends" its criminals

>actually have a criminal for president
mugs
ramson
what else is in the bag?

maybe just because he is white and racists you will defend him. No logic nor reasoning with you guys

>its not Mexico's fault that Mexico is so shit that Mexicans are illegally immigrating to another country en mass
We wouldn't have this problem if you didn't just sit there and do nothing about your own problems.

>have this problem

the problem here is that we are being mugged

but go on, keep defening the white boy nigger brain moron you got on office

Still, the only reason those animals are killing each other, and us, is for that sweet, sweet gringo denero. Threatening to turn mexico into a bombed out hellscape isn't addressing fucking problem.

It's already a bombed out hellscape. They'd be used to it anyway. What needs to happen is all of the criminal Pacos be blown to pieces. That would solve it.

no, only if you annex us like it was intended one hundred years ago.
Why do you think we are the only latin american country with states?

Donald Trump sends a letter to Peña Nieto

Trump supporters scream of joy for such a great leader

The point of diplomacy is to aim for dominance

This.

Part of me wonders if Trump is so based to follow through, or if he's just using the "reckless and ruthless" reputation the media is giving him. The only reason I have any doubt is I've never seen any other man in office so based.

What don't we just annex mexico? Didn't he whine like a little bitch about us going into other countries. Let the spics kill each other.

>What don't we just annex mexico?
so basically steal someone's else's land

such a great idea

>ransom
>mug
>steal

what else, you Intelectual Trump Supporter?

You sound jelly that we took your dear leader Chapo.

yes, but also educate the rest of the ratas that live among us(or gas them)

>You sound jelly that we took your dear leader Chapo.
we actually sent chapo to the us prison you moran

but I'm aware there is no point arguing with you

>Forgets to mention the portion the AP got was "unconfirmed and from an anonymous source" meaning it was fake news.

>we actually sent chapo to the us prison you moran

Again, only because you couldn't contain him seeing as how half of your prison staff is on his payroll.

No Logic? Clean up your fucking mess! The fact remains that the Mexican Goverment is one of the most corrupt in the world.
forbes.com/sites/doliaestevez/2014/12/11/mexico-among-the-worlds-most-corrupt-nations-in-2014-new-report-says/#4400ee3
The FACT remains that the Mexican Drug war is an underfunded disgrace. Violence is pilling over the boarder into the US at an alarming rate. Theirs American blood being spilled on US soil by Mexican bullets.How is that being Racist. All we are asking is that you deal with your problem.

I'm making a point. Fuck your dust bowl of a country. I'm saying we stay out. He made a big deal about not going into other countries. Sure the drug problem should be cleaned up but we shouldn't be going g into your country to do it.

>Again, only because you couldn't contain him seeing as how half of your prison staff is on his payroll.

wrong again

we did it because we wanted to prove we can handle our own shit

but I understand there is no point arguing with you, you shitface

>After escaping multiple times from a """""""""maximum security""""""""" prison of yours apparently constructed from tortillas.
>tortillas

Harty kek

>only because you couldn't contain him
What makes you think we didnt allowed him to escape in the first place?
He has a lot of dirty knowledge and dirty little secrets of the government. Like for example he help with funding of our presidents campaign.

ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN

Anyone else think that because Trump is so old now that he just doesn't give a fuck what his legacy will be and knows he has to be the "bad guy" to actually get shit done?

>No Logic? Clean up your fucking mess!
see my point?

so mugging is now legal?

What kind of shithole defends criminals as bad as yours?
Maybe somolia
You are worse than muslim niggers
We would support anyone who is willing to clean up your mess because mexicans have ruined both our nations
Trump cant be racist because of this because mexican isnt a race.
You have no logic and cant reason

That would make you an honorary US citizen you future beaner American.

As long as they have demand, the supply will continue. It would be easy to help drug addicts.

Not even America can remove the drug supply from their own country even when they have a superior police force.

>we can handle our own shit, that's why we have to send our high profile criminals with deep government connections somewhere else to be dealt with

they did it once, may as well finish the job?

>What kind of shithole defends criminals as bad as yours?
we didn't defend el chapo

but there is no point arguing with you, you ransom-mugger supporter

No. That would leave the things worse. Look at all the other examples around the world

>I know trump needs things done but why act so rough?
I take it you've never had to deal with disorderly low iq manlets.

this

I don't see how drumpfsters hate niggers but love our thuggish president

sounds great

I'll mug you, just as Trump did to my country

MIDF has arrived

Kys

no. what do you think all this immigration reform is about?

Wew lad, we are fucked

imagine yourself as a racists and retard

white niggers basically supported the white nigger as POTUS

>h-h-he we totally can handle it...but just to show you uhhh, how hard it is, how about you take him, US? Please?

Mexican intellectuals.

Trump has a tiny dick

We would absorb all of your manufacturing capabilities and welfare niggers, kill all of your cartel members, put your people to work, improve your entire country
What would we get out of it? we don't want you for the same reason South Korea doesn't want North Korea

lol you'll never be annexed
I'd personally start a civil war to keep your beaner voters out

>>h-h-he we totally can handle it...but just to show you uhhh, how hard it is, how about you take him, US? Please?
>Mexican intellectuals.

well imagine yourself being held at gun point

deffend your white nigger president

>If their leadership weren't corrupt retards they could probably destroy cartels. Well, that's sadly not true.
This is all. The entire government is worthless shithead globalist cabal of corrupt niggerfaggots. Hang em all. The people of Mexico deserve better leadership. That place is a shithole and the IQ80 manlets need to stay there and fix it once we cut off all of hydras heads.

The CIA took over the drug cartels in the 80s and went more rogue than before. Time to cut them off too. No more false flag psyOPs. No more black budget gun and drug trafficking. Who cares if dirty money keeps the stock market alive, its a MARKET, let it collapse and rebuild it CLEAN.

I'll shit in your sombrero