This fucking state

How do we save California Sup Forums? Is CALEXIT becoming a more and more viable and sought-after movement/solution?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/07/27/go-ahead-and-pee-on-san-franciscos-walls-theyll-pee-right-back-on-you/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

California wants to secede? Detonate some nukes underground along the San Andreas Fault. That ought to give them their own little island nation.

Shit like UC Berkeley, child prostitution decriminalization, the leftist hivemind that is hollywood, and the degenerate culture of socal. What more do we need as a nation as evidence that California needs to be cut the fuck off.

>California secedes
>Trump invades and re-conquers them
>now they're a territory instead of a state, so they can't vote
Flawless victory.

re-conquered AFTER they have become a impoverished sovereign state and start killing off each other for resources. Only the strongest survive and we take them back in and start over.

nah, california is our bitch. balkanization is what the liberals and globalists want, we're not going to let that happen.

I like this idea

well then why not give them what they want? Leftists are bad at those levels of self-awareness, those which blind them to see how bad of a decision that is. After all, it will only lead them down a path of destruction.

Its like letting a child "run away" from how only to come back hungry, hurt, and cold.

because if they leave they will be aided by foreign nationals who seek to destroy our global influence. there will be a vast sum of resources thrown at california by our enemies so that balkanization will seem like a realistic option to other parts of the nation. i get the absolute disdain for california, but staying unified is the best path forward.

I want to build a wall between Oregon and California. Can we get an amendment to allow states to control their own immigration?

California can leave when their assets and water rights become forfeit.

>vast sum of resources
And how will they pay for that? Surely its not going to be donated. California will become dirt poor if they broke off, as their economy is extremely dependent on the rest of the US.

just fucking nuke us already

>Is CALEXIT becoming a more and more viable
God I hope so.

Watching a modern day Sherman march house to house killing califaggots will be my 24/7 stream.

>expect to secede
>expect to NOT get assfucked by the entire might of the US military
Does not a single civil war history book exist in that entire godforsaken state?

>History book
Not since the liberals there labeled history as racist/sexist therefore morally wrong to study.

I live in California, can confirm we know we would be fucked if we seceded.
Can also confirm some people think history is racist/sexist/etc

All politics aside, the state really needs to be split up. It's too large relative to other states in an electoral, winner take all system.

>soon it will be legal to kill Californians

not large enough to make a difference apparently

California is as close to utopia as man has ever seen. May it continue to thrive regardless of the United States.

It won't be just legal, you will earn fucking medals.

And possibly be granted property.

Adios, then. I shall play Dixie while Los Angeles burns.

For the record, I'm not for the Fed punishing you for seceding. But that's what happens when you let Yankees rule you, Jose'.

>California is as close to utopia as man has ever seen.
>literally have to paint walls with pisspaint because the place is awash with piss
>washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/07/27/go-ahead-and-pee-on-san-franciscos-walls-theyll-pee-right-back-on-you/

California the land is very nice. California the people need to be "relocated."

No point in saving it. Let it secede and we can form our own Hollywood.

B-But... But... Muh Union!

long beach fag here. i printed out calexit petition earlier today signed it and put it in the mail this evening. the cancer needs to be eradicated from the country.

>utopia
>13.3% state income marginal tax rate
topkek

serious question why do people shit on cali so much? like them or hate them their economy is the biggest in the unions by far, and even their gdp per capita is pretty good. They do seem to do well with multiculturalism too (i know it fails in other regions spectacularly). If anything it seems like the problems in cali show that more state and less federal power is more important now than ever.

t. leaf vising cali (been over most of the US and live in NY)

Not even looking at their major resource dependency from other states, southern california is just a cesspool of degenerate filth and materialistic hedonism. Hollywood is the epitome of all this. Too many immigrants there as well, and Cali just gets worse by the decade since at least the 80's

To put it simply every state in the nation is moving to the right while they are swinging hard to the left when they were already far to the left for a US state in the first place.

isn't all the US becoming polarized? NYC and Chicago are heading to the left as well. I love California, it's a strong part of the US. I want them in the union because it makes the US stronger. I do see what's going on is fucked right now but we can play the long game and meme the public into being on our side. This berkley event was a huge win for Us. Milo actually did good by showing how radical unversities have become. We need more of that to redpill the majority. Calexit is not a solution to anything

>meme the public into being on our side
We tried that, pepe didn't work for them.
>Berkeley was a huge win for us
fucking how? all i see is thousands of thousands of dollars in property damage.

Who are we redpilling here? If anything we are just redpilling the people who were already not on the Left, we arent changing their minds with this.

we are changing their minds. People are seeing how these "protestors" are behaving and they're reconsidering who's side they want to be in. Make no mistake 75% of normies' political views are not nearly as set in stone as you think so. First and foremost their views are defined by their desire to fit in and "be on the right side of history". We can change both those things easily.

this mentality these people on the left have hasn't been changed in the past couple of years and certainly isnt changing now that trump is prez.

The shit that is happening now is the same as any month prior to the election.

I dont see the left switching, I just see the right getting stronger.

don't underestimate how much the political spectrum can shift in 8 years user. Did you think SJWs could possibly beckme as widespread as they did under Obamas reign? Think what could be possible by 2024

What I hope is possible by 2024 is a massive fucking earthquake that shatters off Cali and they coast off to some fucking huge whirlpool in the middle of the pacific and just get flushed out of the world like the big log of shit Cali is.

But like you said, who knows what the future will bring

i think Californians are good people. The average californian is miles less cucked than the average Canadian. I think it can be salvaged still. Canada on the other hand? it's gone and it has a shit economy. Cali's tech is vital to america's dominance. You could make the arguement it would leave in Calexit to NY or Washington but it might not

Please save us, there's trump supporters here too. Just bomb l.a.

>granted property for killing Californians
>property is probably in California
>"oh shit that means" *BLAM*
>guy next to you just got a medal

If you want to make California great again, drop 3 nukes. One in LA, one in San Fran, and one in San Diego. In fact, it would probably benefit the whole world if those people were gone.

>sets off Yellow Stone Supervolcano
>California Isle perfectly fine
>continental USA suffocated in ash

12 year old LARPers actually believe this

This.

We will bleed LA dry. And it will be glorious.

REMOVE CALIFAGGOT

>Live in Downtown LA. The epitome of Degeneracy

>Hear how ur Sup Forums bros want to kill u.

I might be brown but fuck u guys I did my part voting Trump.

Your state ruined mine.

You cunts take all of our water and now your transplants are flooding the state

California seceding? LOL ya ok that'll happen when Quebec separates. It'll be cold day in hell

:O