ABC REPORTER PEPPER SPRAYS TRUMP SUPPORTER

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

ABC REPORTER PEPPER SPRAYED A GIRL WITH A MAGA HAT BECAUSE HE COULDNT HANDLE THE BANTZ

HOLY SHIT WHO HAS THE VIDEO???

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/janeygak/status/826998516144697344
youtube.com/watch?v=c4gtrCKk064
mobile.twitter.com/janeygak/status/826998516144697344
youtu.be/y-lSDfoVrAc?t=30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Need more information you nigger

its on the Fox 10 stream's YouTube channel it was the last thing they showed on tonight's stream before they went down for the night.

FIRST ONE TO LINK GETS TO STAY ON MY AIRCRAFT

bumpang

twitter.com/janeygak/status/826998516144697344

youtube.com/watch?v=c4gtrCKk064
it's at like 3:57. it wasn't the reporter.

Racist bitch got what she deserved

A fucking CONSTELLATION

>/pol loses race war before it even starts

kek

the reporter didn't spray her you mormon

>girl gets pepper sprayed
>equates to anything actually mattering

these niggers would lose on day 1

This is the leftist media.
They hate truth.
Purge is needed.

fuck off

Assault.

oh shit

mobile.twitter.com/janeygak/status/826998516144697344

PEACE AND TOLERANCE
THEY RESPECT ANYONE'S VIEWS OKAY
IF YOU SUPPORT VIOLENCE AGAINST THESE SAINTS YOU ARE A FASCIST YOU FUCK

>Sup Forums's blonde MAGA waifu gets pepper sprayed by a leftist degenerate

What are you gonna do, Sup Forums? Your waifu has pepper spray on her face. You okay with that??

I DEMAND HIS BLOOD

The man was clearly in danger. He is just defending himself against the patriarchy. He deserves a medal

>monitoring this thread

>reporter is white
>Hand is black

thats fucking hilarious.
BASH THE FASH
A
S
H

T
H
E

F
A
S
H

MAKE RACISTS AFRAID AGAIN

DEATH PENALTY

It looked like a black woman standing in the back of the crowd. You can see part of her in the full clip on twitter.

Holy shit was that ABC or an affiliate?

AntiFag

You leafs have surpassed those down under in the way of the bant

I vow to regurgitate this copypasta

abc you can see the microphone with abc on it

We need to fuck ABC sideways until they think they're that little Chicago station owned by Turner.

what a dingus

You son of a kangaroo whore! She's the perfect waifu to raise beautiful Stormfront children

It wasn't the reporter, it was some nigger behind him

don't call them 'antifag'. call them 'antifa fags'

REQUESTING A WEBM

PLEASE ANONS

no, obviously that reporter has a third arm wearing an entirely different jacket you fucking sheep

kek

Soon

more like, "kill the white man faggots"

you're the first to hang, commie trash.

It was ANTIFA that pepper sprayed her during the ABC interview.

Like I have been saying Mr. Satan, this was not and is not an election, this is a war, only our side isn't fighting. I'm getting embarrassed, my whole world is turning black.

Suck my marxist nuts, nazifag.
>tfw youre supposedly the master race
>tfw you also believe in white genocide

>tfw 25% of your flag is cucked

neck yourself Georgi

nazi trash needs a bash

Do you forget that one of us killed a few Muslims the other day?

Holy fucking shit, underrated

******** Sup Forums FUCKS UP THE ANTIFA **********

Tweet with #Berkeley #Milo #Protest

Tweet that Milo currently outside original venue making speech surrounded by fascists.

They will all storm back to the place and get fucked

******** Sup Forums FUCKS UP THE ANTIFA **********

Remember that time when someone sucker punched a Trump supporter and got shot?

>Makes fun of someone's flag
>Is a leaf

So much antiFAG LARPing going on here, I'm giggling like a schoolgirl thinking about them attacking anything other than a woman or a trash can.

thats not bad

************* GET INVOLVED **************

Mass tweet that Milo is back at the venue speaking and fascists are cheering

#Berkeley #Milo #Protect

It will cause a riot rush and they will get fucked up

************* GET INVOLVED **************

COME ON POL. WE CAN JEW THIS

Soon

>mobile.twitter.com/janeygak/status/826998516144697344

given context with sound, the whole thing seems kinda random.. which makes it kinda funny.

(youing) for visibility

Found the actual retard.

I saw the video and called berkeley PD. It was an abc7 reporter, he should absolutely be jailed

youtu.be/y-lSDfoVrAc?t=30s

fake news

reminder to sage

Bump this is a good idea

kek. i can get behind this.

hehe

It wasn't the reporter, some dude shoved his way past time and did it

It was clearly someone off-screen, moron.

It wasn't the reporter, you can clearly see the reporter's right hand holding the mike, another hand from someone else standing behind him appears with the pepper spray.

THE REPORTER DIDNT DO IT.
FUCKING IDIOTS
LOOK AT THE VID
HIS ARMS ARE CROSSED, SEE THE MIC AND THE OTHER HAND NEAR IT.
THE SPRAYER WAS NEXT TO THE REPORTER.

IT WAS AN ANTIFA FAGGOT STANDING BEHIND THE REPORTER.

WOW!

Reporter pulls her aside to interview her, asks her a ton of bullshit leading questions basically accusing her of being a fucking Nazi, and then pepper-sprays her in the fucking face when she decides to walk away from him.

GET THIS GUY FIRED, Sup Forums

This

He was a good boi

Day of the Roo can't come soon enough

cant fucking wait till I see a coward dressed in black screaming commie shit. YOU WILL FUCKING DIE KIDDO

You will eat my nazi jack boots leftist cuck

She better have a bf.

If not, someone go do it.

DELET THIS

You gotta love this logic
>Demonizing a brutalizing muslims will only make more extremists
>BASH THE FASH

thats clearly someone else hes holding the mic in his right hand retard

Did you just assume he only has one right hand?

Yeap, he is holding the microphone with the right hand, suddenly another hand comes in.

Was it seriously an ABC reporter? If so that's too fucking much, we need to meme this into oblivion and start a kickstarter for a lawsuit or something.

Was it the reporter? It looked like that hand came out of nowhere from someone else.

Look at the video carefully you mouthbreather

It's not the reporter spraying her, ya dope.

top kek, youll be on our level some day

Maybe i should dox you and tell the emus where you're hiding

Great idea! I'm banned from twitter, so I'll have to make a new account.

No they won't.
Muslims can't bantz, only behead.

wew

op confirmed virgin

Like others are saying the reporter didn't do it. Someone around them when they were doing the interview got too tolerant and sprayed her.

I hope they interviewed Curly from the Three Stooges while he was standing there.

It's time to start dispersing these 'protests' with artillery.

You mean day of the Emu m8

>DONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMPDONALDTRUMP