fuck these faggot communists

mobile.twitter.com/janeygak/status/826998516144697344

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XDthOCU-mBk
discord.gg/dVPmSu6
antifa.rip/database/index.php?title=Special:RecentChanges
discord.gg/jSaaf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun
politiforum.com/t/organize-to-get-antifa-labeled-as-a-domestic-terrorist-organization-or-criminal-gang/2199
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why do liberal nu-males love assaulting women?

DIG

BTFO

bitch got BTFO
why do nu-males love defending sluts?

MY BLOOD IS FUCKING BOILING RIGHT NOW

FUCK YOU POL YOU MADE ME ANGRY AGAIN

women like her are their biggest threat.

we are supposed to consist of solely white racists males

who the fuck loiters around that many faggots covering their faces and doesn't expect this shit to happen.
either have a group ready to catch/kill the fucker or stay the hell home.

>racists POS slut blumpf supporter gets pepper sprayed
I'm very sad about this. She should have been sprayed with mustard gas,

>Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth.

hey bad hombre, TRUMP has your ip
RWDS are suiting up ;)

You should be gassed, taco.

SOON.

Can't wait until Trump sends us in to clean up you "bad hombres" hehehehehehe

What you have inherited from your ancestors, you must earn before you can own.
The most precious possession you can own in this world, is your own people

Hail our people
Hail Victory

Bout that time, eh lads? Going to have to start retaliating soon. Not against innocent people mind you, but going to these rallies with a few dozen to bash some skulls.

BTFO

LMAO STUPID BICH GOT BTFO.

yeah, I'm getting tired of these antifags sucker punching and ambushing people.

I'm also getting tired of hearing "no, that will make us look bad" when retaliation is discussed.

What the fuck is wrong with a good, solid ass kicking if someone assaults you?

Good, fuck all MAGA trash.

no, hold your fucking line
Trump will ban Soros and his organizations and these cowards will find themselves starving
just relax a little

Smashing car driver in the car!
facebook

BuzzFeedNews/videos/vb.618786471475708/1395618533792494/?type=3&theater

>What the fuck is wrong with a good, solid ass kicking if someone assaults you?

Media is still 99% leftist, any retaliation would be portrayed as nazi death squads. Even if cops insist you weren't at fault.

That's it

I'm a nazi. We are all Nazis

This must stop

>just keep doing nothing, goyim
>just keep doing nothing

If they assaulted a real man they'd get fucking fucked the fuck up like really fucking bad.

these asshats are eventually going to pull this shit on the wrong person and that person will shoot them

thing is, i think that is what the left is trying to provoke, so they can say, "see look how violent they are"

I really hate these liberal fascists cunt bastards

Antifags have arrived
welcome
here are your CTR comrades (pic)
soon your faces/names will be known

Get a job

MAGA!

"Anti"-Fascists = Alternative Fascists

#ALT-FASH
PURE TRASH
#ALT-FASH
PURE TRASH
#ALT-FASH
PURE TRASH
#ALT-FASH
PURE TRASH
#ALT-FASH
PURE TRASH
#ALT-FASH
PURE TRASH
#ALT-FASH
PURE TRASH
#ALT-FASH
PURE TRASH

fuck >>>outta here

do you know nothing of history?

remember Ghandi? the dude was trying to get rid of the muslims in his country. What did he do? he committed super peaceful protests, but did them very strategically to where the groups they protested against had free access to them essentially.

When news footage started coming back overseas of the big brutes beating and killing the poor helpless hindu people, they got enough support to suppress them. It's why India is still a Hindu nation to this day. It's an effective strategy to play helpless when your opponent is a brute, because it takes away all of their sympathy

I'm the cutie eating the pretzel

Fascists deserve a bullet to the brain btw

we're called Nat Soc user
Nazi is a derogatory term

nice to have you (but you have to remember to that we are a peaceful movement)

>"Props to the ones who are doing it non-violently"
>gets assaulted literally seconds later

Couldn't have possibly timed that any worse.

Soon

>It's why India is still a Hindu nation to this day.

India is a Hindu nation these days because the Hindus in Northern India breed like rabbits.

Hope he does that again, but to some redneck with a gun. Fucking cunt.

Shameful display.

so anyone right of jeb bush is a "fascist" and you intend to holocaust 50% of the american population? good luck against the majority of the poilice and military who voted trump, can't wait until shit gets real.

where did this happen? prepare your guns.

the stupid bich didn't realize that its 2017 and the left has no problems assaulting women

sooner than you know

when people say "silent majority" I don't think the media or the leftists realize just how much of a majority it really is

stopped a black car and pepper sprayed the driver because a white car may have hit somebody

they continue to impress

this feed... youtube.com/watch?v=XDthOCU-mBk

nice try SPLC and ADL
we're nat soc not kkk

>Bout that time, eh lads? Going to have to start retaliating soon. Not against innocent people mind you, but going to these rallies with a few dozen to bash some skulls.

Agreed. Someone needs to step up.

these are the kind of people we have been harboring under "tolerance" policies.

So when is the great right wing death squad gonna come out? You guys say that the right will totally BTFO the left...when?

That should be on the news

The media will paint it in a bad light once they start getting bodied though.

when we decapitate the James alefantis and his pizza people

Damn their eyes got fucked up. What does it feel like to get hit with pepper spray?

Too busy posting cartoon frogs on the internet, mom

you can fight communism without being a nazi. everyone has does it

Qt? She is ugly as shit, and literally a fucking dyke

that's the hilariously ironic part about all this

these leftists protesters are the ones acting exactly like fascists

their mantra is basically "if you don't agree with us, then you are against us, and therefore must be purged"

JOIN THE ANTIFA.RIP DISCORD
>discord.gg/dVPmSu6
EDIT THE ANTIFA.RIP WIKI
>antifa.rip/database/index.php?title=Special:RecentChanges
SUBMIT ARTICLES TO THE ANTIFA.RIP NEWS SITE
>www.antifa.rip

Guys we NEED to save every video from this that we can before they are deleted. Right now this is a CRITICAL MOMENT!

My bros and I are working on a project to compile as many videos as possible showing Antifa being Antifa, but there's only so much that a handful of people can dig!

Preferably these videos will be in the United States. We are looking for the following content:

Antifa saying retarded things
Antifay being fucking annoying
Antifa attacking people from behind
Antifa engaging in violence when they outnumber others greatly
Antifa demanding that the police arrest someone who reacts in self defense
Antifa threatening to smash cameras or cellphones or to steal them
Antifa demanding that the police not arrest one of their "comrades"
Antifa chanting "this is a police state" or similar whenever a) someone they don't like ISN'T arrested or b) when one of their "comrades" IS arrested
Antifa leadership saying things that go contrary to these recorded evidences so we can layer them together for maximum lulz

And right now since they're rioting like faggots this is the PERFECT TIME

discord.gg/jSaaf 30 minute discord invite if you want to shitpost with shitposters while helping dump video links in the #videos channel

Also keep an eye on www.antifa.rip

There are no right wing death squads you dipshit. There's police and national guard, who round up rioters and put them in prison. You know, for breaking the law by acting like savages.

stop larping faggots
you are getting your asses handed to you

aww you are a cutie
btw, that phone you're posting from was made possible by a nazi
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun

I don't fear you and you shouldn't fear us

let's talk this out, what do you think we want to do?

>expecting someone to look good after being peppersprayed

I guess you never saw it irl right?

>She

It is the responsibility of law enforcement to do their fucking job. They want us to act as vigilantes so the media can say we are oppressive Nazis. If we want to fight back, we need to put organized pressure on LE to crack down on antifa.

THE RWDS MUST EXERCISE DISCIPLINE AT ALL TIMES
politiforum.com/t/organize-to-get-antifa-labeled-as-a-domestic-terrorist-organization-or-criminal-gang/2199

So when is the retribution going to come for these domestic terrorists?

Trump is president. The reason they're protesting is because they're BTFO'd by the right wing

go there with snug fitting 30's style motorcycle goggles and your own can of bear mace

It never will. Best Sup Forums can do is hope they lose funding and go away.

bye bean nigger.

>they're attacking white females

Lion's Guard recruitment when???

She's a she, but she eats pussy.

I wonder if she knows about Uncle Pence.

the hypocrisy is disgusting

>if a trump supporter sprayed a protester it would be the top fucking story for a whole week

my autistic rage is kicking in

When we organize to pressure LE to label antifa a domestic terrorist organization.

Speak for yourself.

antifa truly are faggots

yeah if all Trump supporters are evil fascists who deserve to die then antifa must be intending to carry out the biggest genocide known to man.

civic nationalist please
Nat Soc does it better and bigger

Leftists literally attacking women. The time is quickly coming to have armed citizen militias at every protest.

The only time that ever happened is after a Trump supporter was struck by a violent leftist. Maybe they don't have the concept of self defense on kiwi island, but there is a clear difference between defense and assault.

Oh I misunderstood. Sorry kiwi.

cop here. i'm waiting for the green light to arrest these antifa terrorists. since we're not allowed to beat up blacks anymore, antifa will do just nicely.

No I understand perfectly

Well we just need to get them on the list, right officer LARP?

Would love it if these people got fucked up

daily reminder that the republic of California was destroyed by federal government refusing to enforce immigration laws

Probably never unless they get caught by police and imprisoned. Right wingers don't really protest and riot in the streets like these scum do, it's kind of hard to defend when they 1) outnumber you 2) they sneak up and punch and pepper spray you then run off 3) Have ample funding from Soros and the tacit support of the establishment, media, universities, etc.

Of course one could just say forget about defense and go on the offensive at one of their demonstrations.

I was actually surprised because NZ flags are usually pretty based. Glad I just misunderstood you.

Looks like someone brought bugspray for the centipede problem, lol.

If only. I'm tellin you, we're heading towards a watchmen-esque future. Buy Sap gloves, faggot. Be sure to kill anyone undermining the constitution. Use the blue line to your advantage, cause lord knows they are more than willing to do literally anything, not only if it is protected under rule of law but if enough of their butt-buddies tell them it's correct

>"I love being the punching bag for ANTIFA! They can do whatever they want to me and I don't care!"
>- Sup Forums 2017

no problem mate

>Of course one could just say forget about defense and go on the offensive at one of their demonstrations.

That's exactly what they're hoping for. It is LE's responsibility to deal with this. We need to put organized pressure on them to do so.

Is that Walter White?

If LE refuses to perform there duty, history has shown that vigilantism is a natural response to absolute lawlessness. I don't think it can reasonably be prevented that people will begin to fight back, even if that plays into their narrative.

Is there any video identifying the perp?
>I'll wait.

>That's exactly what they're hoping for.

Maybe so, but I wouldn't feel bad if someone pulled a Breviek at one of their demonstrations.

dude fucking ctr

>hot redpilled girl gets peppersprayed by domestic communist terrorists
>photo of her shortly after shows her eyes are still inflamed
>hurrr durr shes ugly

we should label antifa as a terrorist organization and start arresting them. Protesting is one thing. assaulting innocents and destroying cities and cars to further your narrative is TERRORISM

fuck communists

bear mace, tasers, batons, steel-toed boots etc.

They would have been protesting with or without Trump. Antifa has too much institutional support.

Poking a sleeping giant... these skinny cowards are going to wake the beast. Hopefully very soon. Remember who has the guns, antifa

>yeah if all Trump supporters are evil fascists who deserve to die then antifa must be intending to carry out the biggest genocide known to man.

60 million people? Wouldn't even be the worst genocide carried out by communists.