Good Guy Silicon Valley

>Placed in a position where they have to fire their own workers.
>Loyal to employees and moves jobs and facilities to Canada instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

vancitybuzz.com/2015/03/microsoft-hire-foreign-workers-vancouver/
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/federal-budget-to-include-reforms-to-temporary-foreign-worker-program/article33853514/
youtube.com/watch?v=LdpMpfp-J_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why don't they move them to Mexico if it's so good?
At least it's right there

Fuck yeah!

Trump might enter in a trade war with Mexico.

No more immigrants pls

This will only bring in rich immigrants with stable families. It will also infuse Canada with money and create local jobs.

>create local jobs
Yeah, for foreigners.

The live in Canada, they will spend money in the local economy. It will also create high tech jobs.

>It will also create high tech jobs
Where they will employ foreigners.

You sure it's not just going to bring in Pajeet the computer janitor and his street-shitting cousins?

>. It will also create high tech jobs.
For more foreigners. It will also increase real estate prices even further, squeezing out the white middle class. It's like you learned nothing from chink migration.

This exact situation will play out. They will employ 95% foreigners because they cost half as much to employ.

vancitybuzz.com/2015/03/microsoft-hire-foreign-workers-vancouver/

>only 20 of 400 new jobs might be given to Canadians

Sorry, I seem to not get something here.

Who said that foreign-born-workers (WORKERS) and working immigrants that came to the usa LEGALLY are going to deported or something?

Did I miss something?

Serious Q. plznobully

>Move people to silicon valley for network effects.
>Decide that canada is like, totally the same thing, man.

Maximum ruse. These companies are doing this as a cover, idiot leftists.

*chirp chirp*

Trump may be about to crack down on H1B visas which tech companies use to bring in Indians to work for cheap and who have to work hard because their visa only lets them work at one company and they get deported if they're fired

enjoy the taxes and harsh immigration laws i guess. there's a reason no one goes to canada to start a fucking business rofl

>outsourcing tax

Why not just, y'know, hire Americans?

CANADA CANADA YES YES YES

look at that fucking pic. Vancouver master race, what else can be said? Other than, diversity is our strength.

I hope these stupid fucks don't think this is some kind of end run around Trump, because if this generates any profit in the USA he will tax the proceeds into oblivion.

Trump is making tech jobs great again. No more H1B, no more pajeet.

Canada has lower corporate taxes than the United States does

Northern wall when?

Yes, this might come true.

But the headline says "move to xyz".

What's the worry to move people who are already in the USA and are working?

Not for long leaf.

Why not Mexico?

How could you get into a trade war with Mexico? Their economy is already collapsed. It's like getting into a fight with a dead person.

Isn't tech pay so bad here that canadians make similar pay to silicon valley immigrants?

You're gonna be so tired of winning when we get through this pile of dead bodies user.

And what do you know, the Liberals are making it easier for businesses to hire temporary foreign workers and fuck over Canadian citizens.

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/federal-budget-to-include-reforms-to-temporary-foreign-worker-program/article33853514/

Leftists truly are retarded.

This
See how that works, ?
They don't love the west. They don't love anyone. They're globalists.

CS grads make about 50k in Vancouver. We have to compete with temporary foreign workers and bootcampers. Both of which are unskilled and drive down wages.

They're moving pajeet because Trump is making H1B harder to get. Enjoy seeing your entry level engineering jobs evaporate, Canada.

>move foreign born people to canada
>said people most likely have a valid permit to work and stay in america
>they want to give up everything for some hurt feelings
>these are the "smartest" brains of our time

Sillicon valley is a joke

There's something funny about the mental picture of a Pajeet army marching north into Canada, fueled by curry and hungry to take the jobs of Leafs.

I think they might be put off by the weather.

Then they can be boycotted and taxed to collapse then. American companies can hire Americans or their assets are forfeit.

Did you forgot who the idiots of our country elected last year?

>"move to xyz"

It's Y-Y-ZED!

youtube.com/watch?v=LdpMpfp-J_I

Depends who you work for. We still have some of the largest tech companies in the world (CGI). We also have a fuckton of entertainment industry stuff, here.

You would not believe the number of Indians I see around here wearing sandals during winter.

For all you know you could be in a hallucinatory phase of hypothermia.

That doesnt seem like much considering the housing prices and cost of living

Leftists don't like IT guys. Because you can make very good or even ridiculous money out of it, giving them power the left thinks that they should have because feelings. I wish IT guys would wake up to this.

Nah, I'm used to much colder temperatures than what we get in hogtown. You gotta dress in layers, senpai.

That's why I'm moving and changing majors less than a year from graduation. CS was a mistake.

Oh, they're trying to infiltrate, pressuring open source projects (y'know, code that people work on and allow others to use for free) to adopt "codes of conduct", which are a way for them to force out people they don't like, and kicking up a stink about companies who aren't diverse enough for their liking.

The point I was making about open source is that people generously give their time and effort to it and expect nothing in return, but that isn't good enough to the leftists.

Jesus fucking christ these kikes don't want to pay people a

((((rich immigrants))))
holy fuck kill yourself this is a fucking meme. Niggers and shitskins are subhuman garbage and not worth the effort to accommodate.

KILL THEM ALL AND LET GOD SORT THEM OUT

DO IT!

>Workers leave Silicon Valley
>Overinflated housing prices plummet
>All these millionaires losing tons in their houses
>Silicon Valley disposal practices in Canada

Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

good riddance

inflate the CA market even more before the crash

Mexico Doesn't have the ridiculous housing prices that silicon valley is used to. Vancouver is a much better fit