Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vDPIKz2N8Oc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't care what he thinks, he is fat so therefore invalid and not human

STOP TROLLING HIM
youtube.com/watch?v=vDPIKz2N8Oc&feature=youtu.be

I was just about to post something similar, brother.

This guy is literally so fat he broke a chair and broke his ass.

>Manchild fatass that will die by the end of 2017 mad people are telling him to lose weight so he doesn't die

Then he should stop telling people he's down to his lowest weight in years, 540 lbs.
That's more than two and a half of me, and I'm a little fat. He's a fucking walking bucket of lard that produces nothing in society.

I can't wait until he finally dies. I give him 5 more years.

Fuck boogie, lose wieght you 2 ton bastard

>Me and my medical team have it covered

AHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

When you say political things, Or get involved in politics expect to be attacked publicly. I don't condone this hate speech though because im canadian

Feels good to be 120lbs.

Take this shit to Sup Forums, faggot.

LARD GARGLING

This guy is the worst. Unlike most fat faggots who have no job and play video games all day, he's the only one who feels entitled to shit because of that.

CHAIR CRUSHER
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

wtf why is she with him?

honorary aryan status granted.

THANK YOU SKELETON

English is not my first language. What does it mean "to Francis" on something?

>so fat he's in constant pain that he doesn't realize he has an ear infection

Because she fucks the nigger thats (((Gay))) and cucks boogie. he's literally too fat for sex

He has a character called Francis where he rants.

>120
>skeleton

Are you Americans really that fat?

>Well, diabetes will blind him soon, so then he won't have to read them.

how tall user

It's his first name.

I.e. he means he's going to "go crazy" on the chair

>The lazy fuck never bothers to actually empty it so, one day, it explodes while he's at a convention. The air reeks of rancid shit a mile around, and Boogie tries to play it off as a joke while rushing as fast as someone like him possibly can to get to the nearest toilet to clean himself up.

>about 150 lbs at 5'8
>even i think i'm a bit chubby so i'm cutting down on the food to lose weight
>this cunt is 3.6 of me
>probably 2.5 or so of me in pure fat

jesus

That's not English slang, it's a reference to some shitty autistic character he plays in some of his videos, I believe.

He said he spends only about 1h of the day with his wife

cucked confirmed

6'9

Shit man, you want a black hole to form between them? Think about it.

Empty what?

Why even have a girlfriend then if you're not having sex? Why not have a buddy as a room mate? At least you wouldn't have to pay for their shit like you would a girlfriend, plus he'd have a friend to play vidya with.

5'8"

LARD GARGLING

>Boogie is such a lazy shit that he literally shits himself sometimes while sitting at his PC because he's too lazy to haul his massive form over to the toilet.
>His girlfriend has to clean his shit up for him and wipe his ass whenever this happens.
>Boogie gets all depressed and says he'll definitely make an effort to stop all this, but never does.
>Finally, the girlfriend has had enough so Boogie gets a colostomy bag installed.
>The lazy fuck never bothers to actually empty it so, one day, it explodes while he's at a convention. The air reeks of rancid shit a mile around, and Boogie tries to play it off as a joke while rushing as fast as someone like him possibly can to get to the nearest toilet to clean himself up.

EDGY AS FUCK BRUH

>tfw 58kilos 175cm

>tfw too tall to be a trap

>180 at 5'11
also boogie is 5'9.

CHAIR BREAKING

ok but he's still fat

wtf source

Lets put this in perspective. This fat cunt weighs 600 pound and is 5 foot 6. A healthy weight for his height would be 150 pounds. He has 450 pounds of pure lard hanging off his body. A pound of fat has 3500 calories. 450 x 3500 is 1,575,000 calories... what a fat disgusting piece of shit.

daily reminder DDP offered to help boogie lose weight but he turned him down to gorge himself on mayo and hotpockets

DDP is a miracle worker.

I'm sick of seeing this fat worthless cunt on YouTube related videos. He'll be boogieing to his grave soon enough though. Fat scum.

>all those enablers in the comments

I hope he dies tomorrow because of all these retards although he is to blame as well because he has no willpower.

noods plz

he would fail with boogie.

only chance boogie has is forced fat camp after trump issues the executive order to jail everyone over 500 lbs.

>Denying help from several people who've probably gone through it
>Probably inspired half those people to get off their fat asses and get /fit/ because they've seen the evolution of this fat fuck on camera
>continues to get fatter and fatter
>bitches about his medical issues, and legit snaps his chair in half and has to go to the hospital
>posts edgy picture flipping off his fans for trying to help

Cool, let the fat fuck kill himself. I'll continue to enjoy watching him slowly degrade on camera for my amusement. Thats all he is, a little fat monkey here to dance for my amusement. Watching him slowly commit suicide just makes it all the more amusing.

That's fucking disgusting.

That's fucking disgusting.

>tfw I'm fat and 3 of me still couldn't lift him on a seesaw

Money

Hamlord

That's skeleton tier

I'll pound you 120 times

Exactly this. He was given a golden opportunity that some people dream about and he threw it away. At this point I really believe he deserves all the ridicule that comes his way because how much more needs to be given to you before you finally give some results?

Based Trump keeping his army of mattress hackers to a svelte 400 lbs.

it's a winter bulk you god damn gains goblin SHOO SHOO

He could easily start losing weight if he properly dieted. What a fucking disgusting fat slob.

>granting honorary aryan status to black DSP
this is why you are at 60%

>Literally wanting to extended this shitbags life

Exactly. Fuck this guy. Let him commit suicide by overeating.

Fucking disgusting sub human. No one should ever be physically able to get that fat.

You're only chubby if you're skinny fat

>it's hard
>i'm in constant pain because i'm so fat
>i'm busy with my business

Someone even mentioned in the video about getting a chef or something to make prepared healthy food, but he didn't even comment on it.

As long as you're qt then it's fine with me

>8 pounds in 6 years

Yeah this guy is gonna die 500 pounds.

t. Guy who probably also pushes people to have white babies

God, he's such a whiny cunt who doesn't do anything about his suffering. He's probably actually retarded.

> my team of medical experts

He deserved it before. The only way to be that fat is to actually try at it.

>tfw 125

How can Christcucks deny evolution after seeing this walrus slithering out of the primordial soup?

Bath time Boogie!

Don't worry he will die soon

>so disgustingly unhealthy that his body can't fight off illness and he gets ear infections as well as gravity-inflected physical injury

At his weight he barely needs to do anything to lose double digits monthly. If he got off his fat ass and walked 10,000 steps a day he would lose plenty. Tie off half his fucking stomach to reduce his ability to eat and he will be half his size in 12 months.

>mfw you could use Boogies underpants as a hammock

please no

This dude is so annoying

If i looked in the mirror and saw that I'd want to fucking kill myself

Hes a youtuber of the future. His mass equates to his internet popularity.

Stop reading comments and go to the fucking gym then.

God I hate this fat fuck

do you look cute in drag :)

Not denying evolution at all. Obviously some Welsh faggot was a bit too drunk off rum at sea and fucked a manatee, and created this sub human species capable of weighing over 500 lbs.

All he has to do is not fucking eat.

He just wants to be a lazy fatass, and that's cool and all. But he can't expect people to just accept that he's living on their tax dollars and trying to use excuses such as "I'm trying!!!!!"

No, you're really not you fat fuck. Just stop eating so much you food addicted cunt.

He's going to lose both feet to diabeetus before long, just in time for his heart to explode.

Afterward, we'll extract the precious oils from his blubber and fuel our lanterns for months to come.

youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs

More like gravy inflicted injuries.

Then he should just die already and stop embarrassing all white males.

Just let him die

He claims he's so fat that walking is painful.

i lost 20kg, by simple eating less

>granting lowtier god honorary aryan status
you must be unfamliar with the FGC because he is the biggest fraud ever

I just got the joke. Ha!

People who say this are just as retarded as fat people. You don't just not eat, you need to be educated on what foods you should and should not be eating.

The vast majority of people thin and fat don't even know that they shouldn't be eating fucking bread because nobody knows shit about nutrition.

You have to change peoples entire perspective and relationships with food otherwise you just yo-yo diet.