This is what redditors actually believe!

This is what redditors actually believe!

Reddit: The last bastion of Free Speech

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Liberals shutting down free speech.

It's kinda sad that the KKK are sounding more sane these days than these stupid libs

>Free Speech™

In more Libtards news, Canada is literally considering repealing our right to free speech as a result of "muh islamophobia"

>Liberals shouldn't put up with things that are anti-liberal and anti-tolerance
>well except for Islam, obviously, that's different

Liar
You didn't vote for trump. I'm seriously considering if you're a bot. There's a bot that says the exact same thing all over rebbit

Press S to stop caring about reddit

I dont even care what happens now, theres just too many kekes to be had

Let it burn let it all burn

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this big guy get the nuclear codes.

>everyone to the right of Jimmy Carter is a nazi

This is the hyperbolic rhetoric that lost them the election.

When will they every learn?

What are these people even fighting for anymore? Just to kill white people?

and of course "neo nazi" in their perspective is anyone to the right of Mitt Romney

IMO this is how you properly engage with Muslims. Deny them a platform and isolate them into ghettos.

As I've been proven again and again you are not interested in civil discourse in its essence, and you are only interested in upholding liberal values like freedom of speech and freedom of ideas when it servers your purposes, when it allows you to recruit and spread your feeble and diseased ideology. I've been told many times that we "westerners" are obligated to hear you out because it is "our ideology" to respect different opinions, and following that, be forced to hear that this "opinion" you want so hard to have metastasized, actually has an end-game objective of stripping society of these same liberal values like freedom of ideas that got you into power in the first place.

Well, no more. Fuck off back to your sad little sand hovels. I'm glad you're gone, and I spit in your face.

they don't even know. They are just looking for things to offend them that they can target as the reason for their failures in life.

jesus christ, sauce?

As expected from a leaf.

Looks like some Harry Potter inspired latin username. Immature Reddit cuck detected. How shit was these libtards childhood that they continue to obsess over cartoons like Rick And Morty, and that Adventure Time and can't seem to let go of Harry Potter.

Dude relax its an ironic copypasta. Although i gueess some libs are stupid enough to use this

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

word for word the exact same post
word for word the exact same postword for word the exact same post
word for word the exact same postword for word the exact same postword for word the exact same postword for word the exact same postword for word the exact same postword for word the exact same postword for word the exact same postword for word the exact same postword for word the exact same postword for word the exact same postword for word the exact same postword for word the exact same postword for word the exact same postword for word the exact same postword for word the exact same postword for word the exact same postword for word the exact same postword for word the exact same postword for word the exact same postword for word the exact same postword for word the exact same postword for word the exact same post

>implying you dont watch anime every day

Not gonna lie, former Redditer here. This is fucking hilarious watching Sup Forumspolitics crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the karma.

Ayn marie

Isolate them into /r/the_donald?

aka Sup Forums

>Canada: gonna get ficki ficki

The irony is truly astonishing. How anyone with half a brain could bring themselves to use that Orwellian dumpster fire of a website on a regular basis is beyond me

>isolate them into ghettos
holy shit this brings back memory of the holocaust, i thought reddit were my friends???

It's like the #cruzmissile thing, it's just a meme familia.

sure has been a lot of leddit today

why do we care?

Repealing free speech? How can they repeal something that you never had to begin with?

oy vey, it's annuda shoah!

Not gonna lie, former Bogdabot here. This is fucking hilarious watching everyone ask for a quick rundown. But in all seriousness we can't let them make that call.

That they can't understand the sublime irony in putting "neonazis" into ghettos, and that they're supporting this, is truly, truly astounding

They are commies and anarchists, not liberals or progressives.

I hope I live to see these people put against a wall along with their kike organizers.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

boring meme, stop it

>be me smoking a cigarette
>Walk past two sjw fat sheboons
>They tell me "second hand smoking kills"
>I don't look back and give them a sarcastic thumbs up
>They continue to tell me as I'm walking ahead that I'm gonna die
>I yell at them, "Being Fat Kills"
>They about at me, you're just a mad white boy
>I yell back at them "Trumps president, your time is over, go back to the welfare lines where you belong!"
>As I said this to them I passed by a Mexican construction workers who nodded in agreement with me

We shouldn't deport Mexicans, we should deport all fat black women

>it's now acceptable to post screenshots of reddit on Sup Forums

I hate what this fucking site has become, I wish you reddit faggots would fuck right off

>faggot shithole full of faggots

Well I never.

A more pressing question is why are you on /reddit/ to begin with and why do you think it's ok to make threads about /reddit/

Topkek!
That kind of thinking is what created us.
Also, they think like literal, fascist Nazis (only with bad intentions).

How fucking new are you faggots? It's not some new bot, its old copypasta from during the campaign.

>First they came for the Trump supporters, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trump Supporter.

>Then they came for the Alt Right on reddit, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not on reddit.

>Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.

>Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

(((LITERALLY))) ANUDDA SHOAH

using this logic, shouldn't they go after muslims too? as they seek to use the system of free speech to undo it in their favor? or do (((people))) just use free speech to their ends?

>you're only for upholding liberal values like freedom of speech when it serves your purposes
Shit. They're onto us!

That stance right there, that's when they lost me.
Islam has the majority in 50 fucking countries. And they cause problems where every they go, even when they are the majority.

Seeing them as victims is madness.

we just got a new surge of redditors because one of their sites or whatever got taken down, we're going to be dealing with even more newfags

Sup Forums is so bad now I go to The Donald for my Trump news of the day where all the events are organized neatly in a list and I don't have to battle through a shillpocalypse to become informed.

>>Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

So I converted to Islam and while they kissed my feet I sharpened my knives...

He's right u know

Not since I was 16. I'm married and have children, now. My hobbies are now woodworking and photography.

It's bizarre that they can't see that Islam runs 100% counter to everything the believe in and an Islamic theocracy would hang every one of them.

no, not the goats

user it's not the shills that have made this place worse, they're easy to spot and ignore, it's the fucking reddit faggots that come in here and don't even bother to lurk before posting

Oh I'm listening.
And I think they are morons for lumping Islam in with LGBT

>former Redditer here
you have to go back

you are retarded

God willing they don't.

>It's bizarre that they can't see that Islam runs 100% counter to everything the believe
No, it doesn't. Their only core belief is a hatred of Christianity. There is nothing more to liberalism. Islam fits well with that.

>by AbortusLuciferum
What did he mean by this?

>is proven wrong at every turn because liberals entire argument is RACIST BIGOT
>losing ideological war with Trumps victory
>attempts to block out the world so he can stay in his libtard safespace

fucking man children.

>today a hetero cis WHITE male was smoking in front of and my blakk sister and blowing at us
>we politely asked him to stop
>he said that trump was gunna send us back to afrika and all white people were going to grow dreads
>is this really trumps America?

this

can we pls trade mexicans for blacks? at least some of them are based

Sick pasta where did you get it

>banning "neo-nazi's" is good
>banning muslims is anti-american and a violation of their human rights

really
makes
you
think

Much larger extreme left subreddits are allowed to stick around and subs based around hatred for whites also untouched. Sad!

The good thing is I could totally see reddit dying out from it's post election hysteria. You can't browse any subreddit without the top posts being anti-trump political statements.

Oh the irony is lost on them.

Muh sixty gojillions