(((Milo)))

Redpill me on this fag

He is the only person brace enough to say white males are being oppressed and not by stupid memes all he brings are facts and this infuriates libtards

camwhore

He's a pretty cool guy, I don't really worship the fuck out of him, but he seems nice, I'd have a beer with him and just hang out.

I will agree that he does whore out quite a bit though

He doesn't count as a foreigner, homosexual, or race mixer, because he's conservative.

Attention whore that pisses liberals the absolute fuck off.

I don't mind him.

The left hates him.

I mean HATES him.

Other than that, he's an attention whore britjewfag.

Milo is not the only person to shitpost about SJWs and identity polititics being stupid and bullshit, but he is the only one who will get liberal takfiri to riot and burn down their own strongholds so I'll give him that.

I wonder when the first lefty suicide bomber is going to come in.

He's our shabbos jew

((( controlled opposition )))

Normalizing homodom to right wingers.

He's a degenerate faggot who triggers normies. He's ok for now, but when the day of the rope comes he's getting executed.

It is what real polgbt looks like.

>gay conservative jew who likes black dick
>makes libtards looks stupid as fuck on multiple levels
>definitely browses Sup Forums

brotier/10

Neo-conserative who unironically liked the Bush Era

Sucks so much black cock his aids is multicultural.

Only become a Trump supporter to get money, same reason he got into gamergate.

super overrated.
i dont know why the left chimps out so much because of him.

Because he's gay, loves black cock, and looks so prissy and smug, yet is a conservative. They don't know how to react so they just have an autistic meltdown.

You're a woman

When he finally sees the hate he caused, instead of the opposite, he will cry rivers. It comes with age. Ariel Sharon was doing what just before his (((coma))))? Yassar Arafat, er Nobel Peace Prize winner, um, previous terrorist, was pushing for what when he (((died of natural causes)))? Yitzak Rabin was more to the point. They all knew. They knew what they had become and what was right.

I can sense the Ben Shapiro fans in this thread

Hes a gay, black cock loving, half Jew conservative that pisses off SJWs, Feminists and Libtards. He's unbearable at times but entertaining to watch. 10/10 would crack open a can and have a durry or two with.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

He's a gay, Jewish-Greek ethnic British raised man who brags of promiscuous sex with black men.

However, he's a hardcore western supremacist right wing nationalist. He's extremely politically incorrect, referring to people as faggots, etc as a pejorative. The left literally has tried to kill him before. His college speaking tours illicit more violent reactions from left wing groups on campus than even Ann Coulter or Ben Shapiro.

His love for the GodEmperor is real.

He's a neocon you retard. A liberal in conservative clothing.

He's not a neocon but he is (obviously) a Zionist. I doubt you'd hear him say anything positive about McCain or Lindsay Graham

I remember when Sup Forums used to like him until they found out he's a coal burner.