Care to comment cucks? That's what I thought

Care to comment cucks? That's what I thought.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rDqjSaHjHEs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

libtard

Well, you sure did post cuck and then you won. Gotta hand it to you.

Liberals be like: "All I gotta do is say 'nazi' and I win"

I wanna touch your wiener! POOP!

Drumpf.

implying I voted for McCain the faggot cuck and Captain Magic Underpants, think that all lives matter (they don't, only the lives of people I care about matter), and watch the water filter infomercial show.

It rolls off the tongue easier than "person that does not understand the people, culture and land that hundreds of thousands of your blood fought and died for over thousands of years".

Libtards and cuckservatives are both terrible.

>hurr centrists with no opinions and no balls

Centrists are great because you can take extreme points from either side. I'm anti-immigration but pro-subsidised education. Pro-gun but pro-clean/green eco-policies. Anti-gay adoption (we need more Nuclear families) but pro-gay marriage. Anti-transgender recognition but pro-subsidised healthcare.

Fight me.

Haha someone should make a spurdo freedom aint free version of this

Sup Forums has been cucked by Correct The Record (“CTR”) and other center/left groups. You are under attack.

Master baiter shit posters be like

>All I have to do is post something that will piss someone off and I'll get my only shred of attention for the day.

Me in the right

Liberals can't even name all eight banned countries.

>no Trump Pence sign

weak

>voting for McCain
>voting for R-Money

Found the Neocon

no lives matter

Neolibs arent even their direct enemy. They are allied with libcaps and dems want to expand the fed and taxes a lot.

>no anime figures
Casual

Yay!!! shitty public schools, shitty healthcare, and fags with two husbands where can i sign up? >

Did I mention that you are under attack? Hang on, it's going to be a tough ride. The straw that broke the camels back was the Sup Forums, Quebec killer. You're done kids.

Liberals still don't get it.
These kind of conservatives who worship Coyote News and McCain don't exist anymore; or - well - they are the ones that are referred to as "Cuckservatives."

Nice try Hose. You have to go back.

Really gets the noodle cooking

Mccain and Romney were literally no better than Hillary or Obama.

>Libtard
This meaningless little buzzword cannot even begin to describe the contempt I feel for you left wing fascists.

In fact the combined might of every dirty word in the English language is not enough to properly convey my hatred for you short sighted, hypocritical, hysterical, asinine, childish, short sighted, incompetent, greedy, lazy, selfish, shallow, petty, arrogant, poorly dressed, unhygienic, sexless, heartless, dickless, brainless sacks of monkey shit you are. Hallelujah! Holy shit

Tfw my views align with some auscucks

oops NZ didn't see the color till now

Look here you Nigger, I will fuck your wife and rape your mother, and bash in your fucking dogs head with a tire iron, get it now you degenerate nigger-kin?

You mean like how some libtard posts "drumph btfo" every 5 seconds on Sup Forums?

Really makes you think.

I fucked Obama's wife. See gif for proof

>Romney
>McCain
>Fox News
I think you've lumped the alt-right and neocons together

>""winning"" an internet argument
Retard.

I used to be a liberal until u fuckwads showed up.

Libtard.

Has she started charging more? Last I heard she was going for $2!

Not gonna lie, former cuckold here. This is fucking hilarious watching jamal bang my wife. But in all seriousness we can't let him finish without pedro there too.

Putin Is Gay

youtube.com/watch?v=rDqjSaHjHEs

>they think anyone gives a shit about mccain and romney

kek