Sup Forums will defend this

Who wants to bet people those who ran the Benghazi are going to completely ignore /this/ act of gross incompetence that lead to the death of a servicemen.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-commando-idUSKBN15G5RX

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-commando-idUSKBN15G5RX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Military personnel who presented the plan to Trump for approval are responsible

>U.S military officials say military operation wasn't planned well
>U.S military officials

YOU HAD ONE JOB!

Despicable fucks are using the death of a serviceman to push their agenda.

He doesn't need intelligence briefings or military advice, he has Bannon.

All hail Bannon.

How many navy SEALs did the cute little girl kill?
Stay on one script shills.

It wasn't planned well, low intel, low surveilance. Trump ordered the op anyway.

>Haha I know what we'll do, we'll run more ground ops instead of using the unmanned tech that's massively reduced casualties so far in these conflicts

this

Bannon is God.

Benghazi was all conservatives deviously using the death of servicemen for political gain.

If anything this says our GOP has no morals and will accusing their opponents of doing things that they did constantly.

Why is the President micro-managing this stuff?

I could understand that he has to sign off on it, but the rest of that stuff should be taken care of before they even bring it to his desk.

crew get out

>sage

t. Breitard

wow. ctr out in fucking force in this thread. holy shit

Any takers on whether republicans will even try to investigate this.

>random "military officials"
>no evidence
>Trump is supposed to plan the operation instead of trusting his officers

If it failed, find the dudes who planned it

The military who overwhelming support Trump presented a flawed plan with poor Intel to the Commander In Chief, who okay'd it because he trusted the senior military officials to be competent at their jobs and somehow the death of what 2-3 servicemen makes the entire operation a failure and a black mark on Trump??

How does your fucking logic system work??

>seriously comparing these two events
get off

>(((officials)))
>(((S O U R C E S)))

reuters, the same quality trustworthy news organization that could be heard screaming "CUT THE FEED" when a black church began praising Trump

Next time, don't oversell your shitty plan to the president just because you really want that promotion.

Bengahzi was a not military post that was attacked, the people begged for assistance, and the State Department either failed to act or refused and people died that shouldn't have.

If you honestly can't see the difference you are a retard.

???????

Is Trump supposed to micro-manage the specific intel analysis and tactics of a special operation?

He trusted that they were ready for it and said OK, they failed.

Not his fault.

Trump has about as much knowledge of Military operations as Obama did entering office. If the military personnel tell him they're prepared for an attack he's going to take their word for it. It's a mistake on Trump's part to approve it but most of the blame lies with the officials who planned it.

Can you or someone give me rundown on what happened at benghazi

fake news

There are a lot of hats between the president and the the SEAL team. Every singe one of them is responsible for the actions of their subordinates.

I thought the Secretary of State was responsible?

>Republicans in congress didn't approve funding for additional resources
>blame it on Hillary when they Americans die

>Be construction company management
>workers call and say they've got the foundation set and are ready to start building
>"alright then, start building"
>building falls down while workers are building it because the foundation wasn't put down
>workers blame the management guy because he said they should start building
????

Secretary of Defense.

Secretary of State is foreign affairs, sometimes State acts like a Vice President, but that isn't his job.

President is always responsible for executive branch actions. After all he's the boss who hires and fires.

QA
Quality Assurance

It is an expert you trust to ensure that shit is actually being done correctly.

Trump APPROVED the op.

As for the girl, its a fucking warzone. I'm suprised she survuved that long.

President Obama's 3 years in the Senate fully prepared him for these types of decisions. Drumpf was just a CEO; he can't handle the tough decisions needed to lead our country

>Be construction company management
>workers tell you that they aren't ready to start building yet and still need to do more planning
>tell them to start building anyway because you're impatient
>building falls down while workers are building it because the foundation wasn't put down
>user blames the workers instead of the management guy

so you're all warning any friends or family in the military right now right?

jesus christ they're about to be fucked

they've wanted this one base for a while now, it potentially had valuable intel so they couldnt just drone strike it

gr8 b8 m8

>President Obama's 3 years in the Senate fully prepared him for these types of decisions
If that's the case, looking at Obongo's military fuck ups, Trump will shape up pretty nicely in a few years.

*blows up hospital*

how about the despicable fucks that put them in danger to push their political agenda?

BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI

i never cared about that shit.

Nice bait, shill

>(((unnamed sources)))

>have a shitty opinion
>hide it behind an "expert" or "unnamed official"
it's still a shitty opinion

Maybe Obama was really strict about making sure that all the i's were dotted, and the military thought that a Trump presidency would be a reprieve from that.

called commander in chief shit sandwich. everybody gets a bite fucktard.

called shit sandwich. everybody gets a bite fucktard.

No worries, Jason "Benghazi" Chaffetz will rip Trump's asshole over this raid. Expect more hearings.

>tfw people never heard of the buck stop here.

Maybe if Trump didn't fucking removed the Military from National Security Council we wouldn't have this fuck up.

>U.S. military officials told Reuters
You realize they can say "officials" and legally mean anyone above the rank of private, right? Real military officials would never tell Reuters that a mission went badly.

Yeah and the news report I saw earlier said we got more intelligence than we got during the Bin Laden raid. And that was a metric fuckton of computer data and information then. They hit the motherload in this raid.

The mission wasn't a mistake you fucking retard they hit the intelligence motherload in this mission.

Every individual who signed off on this has the blood of innocent victims on their hands...
And fuck the ignorant prick American who died there.
Stop killing people for money you sick fucks.

fucking ctr dosent get the joke
and actaully answers

>And fuck the ignorant prick American who died there.

u have to go back

Was that in Yemen?
'cause in Yemen, al Qaeda are (temporarily) siding with the government forces to defend the oil rigs that ISIL wants to destroy.

Oh right, ISIL is US-financed.

Hopefully they were Sup Forums

You have to go back to Saudi Arabia you fucking mudshit sandnigger.

KEEP SHILLING YOU FUCKING KEK

wait for your retarded im not a shill/ctr reply

Just like you faggots used Benghazi to attack obama and clinton.

I am right where I belong. The Americans invading foreign lands for blood profits need to come back and actually integrate with the society they claim to be protecting, not out killing other families...

>The Americans invading foreign lands for blood profits
first go fuck yourself ctr

>need to come back and actually integrate with the society they claim to be protecting, not out killing other families...
as if a soldier isnt the most integrated respected member of society

unlike you you delusional "freedom fighter "fagit

OP seemed to work well to me. Its a shame that someone died but it was a combat mission and it killed a senior al-Qaida member.

I can't seem to find any links getting into any detail of any intelligence they found. They say 'treasure trove" but that's about it.

What kind of intelligence do you think they got?

>I can't seem to find any links getting into any detail of any intelligence they found

there not going to publish it
ctr fagit

kek
i laughed wp

This, or the most common source:
>Their ass

I love how you chantards just jump to conclusions with the same old copypasta insults. Never once adding anything of value to conversation.

If troops dont die you arent going hard enough.
You know the hardest battle of all time?
Verdun.
You know how many soldiers died there?
.All of them.

This is about as true as action movies

>landmines, snipers and heavily armed islamist extremists
>somehow get away with 1 casualty and a victory

Riiiiiight

>replying to a meme

david pls

Sucks to be a democrat I suppose...

>Who wants to bet people those who ran the Benghazi are going to completely ignore /this/ act of gross incompetence that lead to the death of a servicemen.
>reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-commando-idUSKBN15G5RX

RIP U.S. Navy SEAL William “Ryan” Owens the only Patriot killed, when he was dropping onto a reinforced al Qaeda base defended by landmines, snipers, and a larger than expected contingent of heavily armed Islamist extremists...

WOW I cant believe against such impossible odds he, and a few other BRAVE Patriots BTFO the Fucking HQ of Al Qaeda operating with in Yeman...

These Shit-Skins Shit their Selves, and Shot anything that fucking moved...

But its Our Well Trained Navy Seals who are getting called Baby Killers...

FUCK ANYONE WHO PUSHES THE AMERICANS/TRUMP Baby Killer Agenda. You are the Ultimate Shit Skin!

worst ctr
response of the day

>1 KIA
>against all of that

Sounds like it went well

It was an Obama planned OP.

> (OP)
>Despicable fucks are using the death of a serviceman to push their agenda.

Fucking SAD Bro, Calling the Living heroes Baby Killers is almost as worse!

The assertion that the two situations are comparable is facile, sophistic

shit happens in war, intel is always inadequate, only real problem is the pile of shit V-22 crashed

Everyone involved in that home invasion is a nigger.
Shouldn't invade peoples home to steal their phones and computers and gadgets and shit.
That is nigger-tier and you all know it.

> (OP)
>How many navy SEALs did the cute little girl kill?
>Stay on one script shills.

BASED FIN! Show this post, and You get a Quick Entry Visa!

Yeah that was what I was thinking. Sounds like it was a heavy fire fight and we end up with 14 dead bad guys and 1 dead good guy. Pretty fucking good result if you ask me.

>(((Reuters)))

> 1 dead Navy SEAL
>14 dead hadjis
>valuable intel gathered

Yeah what a fucking disaster. We should impeach Trump.

they rarely complain about bad intel unless is was REALLY bad. Trump's impulsive bullshit got a SEAL killed.

I fucking told all of you that Trump's administration would leak like a sieve and all of the most damning information would be in the media's hands within 24 hours of it happening.

I fucking told you all.

The source quoted when I was riding home listening to talk radio had said "Bigger than the Bin Laden raid"

Look up the info on how much data they got in the bin laden raid

15+ people dead over cell phones and desert-god nonsense....
When will the madness end?

>
>Benghazi was all conservatives deviously using the death of servicemen for political gain.

The State Department Sold the weapons to the Shit heals that came back to Loot the place.

With no repercussion for the hostile action... This is not the same dip shit!

>people unironically believe this while simultaneously thinking Clinton is personally responsible for Ben Gazi

>what kind of idiot loses 40 million dollars

>Trump dindu nuffin
He has advisors for a reason. Jesus Christ you Trump supporters are already sounding like Obama supporters.

>base surrounded by landmines and snipers

>drop right onto it

pretty smart desu

When there are only white people left, who will immediately establish utopia

>
>Bengahzi was a not military post that was attacked, the people begged for assistance, and the State Department either failed to act or refused and people died that shouldn't have.
>If you honestly can't see the difference you are a retard

Libs hate The Truth!

Jesus fuck kikes pick one narrative or another
>DRUMPF DROPPED SEALS INTO MINEFIELD
>BUT ALSO KILLED POOR LITTLE INNOCENT AMERICAN GIRL WHO WAS SURROUNDED BY TERRORIST SNIPERS AND LANDMINES

ctr fagit