!!!! DAILY REMINDER !!!!

Daily reminder that anybody on Sup Forums who creates threads or replies that start with "I voted for Trump but..." or " I was Trump supporter before but..." is a shill.

Their directives are to act as they were once like us before but then they changed their mind. This is to make us belive easier their failed agenda.

is the pic violet? looks like her before the sleeve tattoos

I voted for Trump, but after he got into office and started doing all this [insert topic here] shit I really regret my decision. I can't believe he changed so much from what he promised during his campaign.

>No genuine Sup Forums poster could genuinely have doubts about trump.
>we must all be cheerleaders and suck him off no matter what he does.

Sup Forums is gay lol

I voted for Trump, but I love them fucking titties.

Well I voted for Trump then I realized I was committing voter fraud so I guess the election was not valid.

Are they bots? Do people fall for this tactic? Especially when it is so overused. Are they 'people' or bots?

No genuine Sup Forums paiter could have ever believed trump would be anything other than chaos, which is exactly what he is shaping up to be. If anything, trump should have shaken things up more with a few cabinet picks that are completely beyond the pale.

same desu

I can't tell if op is retard or troll.

Maybe there's no difference.

But seriously, we can't let these bots get a hold of the nuclear codes

Who is this semen demon

non-white, who cares.

>acting like a shit-tier leftist

Unless we get mods to remove these, we cant do much. Just spam other threads and dont replies to these threads.

see damn shill

Some are people, some are bots.

>doing exactly what he promised
here's your (you)

>calling me a shill
>posting degenerate whore with tattoos and fake tits
k keep me posted, you literal nigger

It was a joke, because you made a joke. Its like you are 12 and cant comprehand sarcasm.

Kek this.

Tits. Turnips. Trumps

When even the template illicits responses like this they are going to be somewhat effective.

this is the downfall of /pol. The reason this place was so awesome was because everyone was critical of everything. Now /pol just wants a trump circle jerk were every dissenting opinion is a shill.
Protip: you can be pro trump but also be critical of him

post more tits

>>Sup Forums is gay
Old news!
Were have you been?

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes

True, but shilling for shekels is still bullshit and should be called out.