Reminder that LSD is the ultimate red pill, and it's illegal to both use and research

Reminder that LSD is the ultimate red pill, and it's illegal to both use and research

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPOm1BP-UFM
youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective/videos
theantimedia.org/scientist-trippin-on-lsd-discovered-dna/
academic.oup.com/brain/article-abstract/doi/10.1093/brain/aww358/2951052/Split-brain-divided-perception-but-undivided?redirectedFrom=fulltext
youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lsd is just a booster. it can make redpills AND bluepills very easy to swallow.

dont fuck with psychedelics if you arent strong in mind, body and spirit.

where can one find some more tabs?

LSD is a gateway drug

psychedelics are wonderful redpills but the ultimate redpill is death

psychedelics and death are one in the same

LSD predicted my future and I didnt even realize it.

It is literally just some chemicals lodging themselves in your brain receptors for 12 hours. "red pill". You are just fucking with your brain's natural flow.

I beg to differ.

Wrong, you're just stupid and can't fathom a real spiritual experience.

youtu.be/dPOm1BP-UFM

it's not a fucking redpill, that's a ridiculous attitude, respect it more
it can be used as a shortcut to redpilled thought however

DMT is the real red pill.

DUDE PSYCHEDELICS LMAO

fuck you who overromanticize drugs. i get it, drugs are fun, but theyre not some miraculous spiritual teachers

psychedelics offer nothing that could not be achieved by other more reliable means

youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective/videos

Stop taking LSD.

theantimedia.org/scientist-trippin-on-lsd-discovered-dna/

LSD and psilocybin can partially repair brain damage caused by fluoride and heavy-metal exposure

and great stories have been written drunk. drugs can be used as tools, that much is true

Pretty fun drug, Never got the whole open your mind's eye shit from it

Degenerate.
Leftists use LSD and other psychedelics to assist in the indoctrination of the vulnerable. Avoid.

Meditation/mantra chanting while on the most intense part.
You still have like 8 hours left to go hiking or something

I was never a druggie, I did the odd joint with a friend every few months but even then I wasn't into it.

My friend who was a med student at the top university in our city told me about LSD. I became curious once I realized this guy was a very smart, intelligent guy who hated weed and other degenerate shit.

I researched LSD for a year and finally asked my friend to order me some, it arrived and once I did it a came out a different person, I realized what's important in my life and what's not important. I broke down all of my problems into logical components and sorted them out, I became a much better and confident person and my anxiety reduced like crazy.

Its not something I would abuse but I loved every bit of it, it was an amazing experience and I will probably do it again over the summer.

>partially repair brain damage

non scientific jargon

dude fucking fractals lol!

>something that fucks your brain up so much you see things that aren't there and try to eat your arm.

dude i kno rite lol

roganpill is the ultimate redpill

It's less illegal to research than it was in the past, what the fuck are you talking about? 2016/2017 have been outstanding years for LSD research.

Definitely not a red pill though. It's a drug about your own feelings and self-generated patterns which it exaggerates. What you do with the things you question and think afterward is entirely in your hands (assuming you're a sane person with healthy genetics for LSD use). This is why some people take LSD and become self-realized while others fall into absolute delusion about aliens and the fifth dimension and how LSD is the gateway to all truth and knowledge.

>more reliable
What exactly can make a neurotypical person hallucinate more reliably than psychedelic drugs?

Sounds good m8. But don't expect too much from your second time. Drugs change your perception on life and mostly are powerful the first time you take them as you will look at things with a different mindset. This is where they can become beneficial for your life. But be careful. Especially psychedelics can fuck with your mind and mentally disable you for a long time or forever if you are unlucky. Take care m8!

>Doing it again
Addict

Why can't chemicals in our brain tell us we are just chemicals? Literally not an argument.

Absinthe...

pretty much no one takes psychs just to see hallucinations. theyre treated as a cool byproduct

Scum like you needs to go.

matter cant become aware of itself. thats why you have two brain halves experiencing each other

>"""just chemicals""""
>"""just"""
You failed to grasp the argument entirely, which was, discrediting all value out of aesthetic/psychedelic experiences based on the fact we process thought through chemicals is ridiculous. Are chemicals intrinsically worthless?

>Absinthe
>Not a psychedelic drug

You realize that alcohol labeled as absinthe isnt really absinthe unless its alcohol that also contains a psychedelic right?

FPBP. LSD is a merely a tool. It is still up to you to decide which pill to take.

LSD, psilocybin, DMT and MDMA have been shown to induce neuroplasticity and habitual behavior changes, though, however you want to say it, look at the studies of Dr. Franz X. Vollenweider for instance.

>It's a drug about your own feelings and self-generated patterns which it exaggerates

do you even meta-program?

LSD is degenerate, however DMT and shrooms are very redpilled

Your future that you are a deadbeat failure?

American Absinthe can't even be made in wormwood barrels and absinthe is one of the most hit and miss hallucinogenics besides maybe cough syrup.

An accidental combination of LSD and lithium simulated death and the afterlife for me. I don't remember what I saw, but I became more interested in Buddhism thereafter.

LSD and possibly other 5HT2A psychedelics are thought to cause entropic activity in the brain which tends to make trippers think and act outside of the pathologies (negative habits, activities) that normally limit their behavior. I highly doubt you could find a physical activity or technique that could make the brain that flexible to new ideas or ways of thinking. Especially since psychedelics are known to induce lasting personality changes even in mature adults.

Although, I should mention that holotropic breathing can induce similar hallucinations. Whether or not it can set up this entropic state that psychedelics are theorized to is beyond me though.

Why would we need two brain halves. In your theory why wouldn't two cells be sufficient?

I guess not, what does that mean?

>having to take drugs in order to change habits & rewire the brain

how about becoming a man?

everyone takes psychedelics to just see hallucinations or crazy colors or to party or some other stupid shit. hardly anyone tries it for spiritual insight/mind expansion

then they realize it isn't what they had in mind and either become attached to it or are too scared to try it again

If you're not taking homemade ayahuasca and practicing chaos magick, you should rethink your life.

/thread

Liberation through hearing, anons.
Bardo thodol.

The first time I did LSD I did 4 tabs (110ug each).

Shit fucking changed my life. To put it into simple terms, it changed me from a boy to a man. (At age 22)

I havent looked at it in a while. Saw a bottle in the local store that said "made with real woodworm / traditional formula." I meant to look it up, since Im here and do you know if the laws changed in the US at all in the last 10 years or is it marketing BS?

LSD is garbage

mushrooms > all

>satanic digits confirm

How about knowing something about the subject before contributing

sufficient for what exactly?

you're a dumbass, cause they're basically the same, except LSD is better

fuck is that bibleman

they aren't the same, at all.

its a "fun" substance, but has nothing to do with any knowledge, red pill or otherwise

the infantile illusion is due to it feeling so wildly good and mind opening

Lol no. they are not the same.

Erowid.org nigger

mater becoming aware of mater from other mater to create the illusion of self awareness

Not that user, but I assume it has something to do with controlling your emotions and feelings to ultimately have a positive influence on your life. Sort of a "mind over matter" type thing, in that you ultimately have complete control over your psyche, and thus can control it through various means. Through proper control of your psyche you can greatly influence your perception of life in general.

Or he is just a degenerate. Who the fuck knows.

This

Acid virgin detected

checked. LSD can be used for mind control purposes so be careful. Do not concern yourself with ideology while on an acid. Large music shows and festivals can be great places to take acid with friends but make sure you're with good people and remember the CIA worked on mind control for years, the main reason to see how they get groups to react to stimuli.

If you ever have a "life-changing" experience at a concert of something deeply evaluate it, especially if it was a relatively abnormal experience (change in sexuality/gender, desire to participate in unhealthy activities, etc). Don't think that LSD automatically makes you redpilled or enlightened. There are plenty of bluepilled acid eaters as well as redpilled. People who just take it to party are bluepilled about it. Self-exploration is key. Also for real, if you have a bad trip at a show it actually might not be you or the acid it might be that the acid allowed your mind to be controlled or have thoughts suggested to it by an outside force, this is not impossible.

ive been on tens of shroom trips without achieving any kind of improvement in my life or enlightening wisdom that didnt seem retarded after the trip.

last time i did shrooms i realized that having more friends would be nice. thanks mushroom god!

The brain functions as a single consciousness. The two lobes of the brain are much more difficult to understand than you think.

academic.oup.com/brain/article-abstract/doi/10.1093/brain/aww358/2951052/Split-brain-divided-perception-but-undivided?redirectedFrom=fulltext

are you asking why a pair of cells can't become self-aware?

>american education

You said something else is more reliable, not that long term discipline might bring about similar change, so what is so much more reliable that you deny that psychedelics can even provide utility to the brain at all?

meta-programming is an attempt more or less to "re-imprint" your conditioned self with preferred behaviors or thought patterns.

change these, and in turn your life changes

pretty much the basis of therapy, Scientology, hypnosis, etc.

someone once explained it well to me I think, (for an analogy)--sober living is like SOLID, very rigid, defined actions, thought,

too much chemical alteration can cause GAS, which is completely useless, out of control, chaos, not of use to anybody. you barely remember what happened

the state to aim for is LIQUID, where you still have a good amount of control, yet your own conscouisness is more "flexible" and as others have said in this thread, "vulnerable/open",

habits can be formed and reformed naturally, but a drug like LSD can greatly magnify something like "self-awareness" or "self-consciousness" that enables this to a greater degree.

i've gained quite a bit of knowledge using psychedelics...

Stop being a faggot and try it. Jesus fucking christ, you DO realise you only YOLO once, right?

It has to be modified so that it contains less than 10ppm of thujone, but I guess it can have a little bit now.

>having discipline is not more reliable than playing roulette with a psychedelic

reddit ->

There's actually a legit scientific theory stating that the ingestion of a plant with psychedelic properties by homo erectus- is probably what triggered the rapid growth of intellect in early mans evolving brain.

Think of how animals, for example, can't grasp the concept of sarcasm. Now think of how psychedelics can trigger an intense sense of self awareness. The ways in which our brain work now and differ from the way animals brains work may have in fact have been triggered by psychedelics far back in early mans evolution.

Set and setting, that's all I can say to you. Tweak the two, read more, do something different.

If it told you to have more friends, than that was the lesson. Simple. That's a real world bite of info that can be applied.

>"wow I'm breathing air and drinking water just like einstein did! how come I don't come up with briliant theories just like him?"

do you realize how retarded you sound?

im on lsd right now
youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

Yeah I don't know. I learned to listen to my own emotions better post-psychedelics but realistically there is no avoiding suffering or sadness. It's just a part of life.

Agree.
Drugs are like any other object--their purpose isn't inherent--it is assigned by a person. Its just a chemical until someone does something with it. It can be used for good or it can be used in a degenerate manner--pic related. I've met some very intelligent and successful people who benefited from psychedelics; I've also met some very useless people who pissed away their lives in a drug induced haze.

I say stone 'em all and let Darwin sort them out.

it made me see life beyond the boundaries of my conscious mind, felt as tho I transcended my ego and understood life in a deeper way then i could have imagined in waking life.

but it wore off and now its just a memory of a dream

I exclusively use psilocybin to achieve mental catharsis. Speak for yourself.

LSD definitely contributed to me getting red pilled a lot younger, do it alone and have a plethora of things to watch/read.

This better be a bait post

McKenna's ramblings are far from legit scientific theories, my dear underage leaf

cells contain several types of matter, complex parts with different functions, and use their unique perspective to respond to sensations in their environments.

more retarded is to put all your hope to improve your life on a drug

Lsd gives me diarrhea and makes my neck hurt.

I prefer DXM for introspective redpilling. LSD just makes me think of fantasies.

Daily reminder you're a degenerate junkie faggot who lusts for underage boy anus because its the only thing you can use to get off.

Aaaand you contradicted yourself.

can confirm OP is not necessarily a smelly hippie

LSD forms novel neurological connections allowing for incredible introspection and experimental thinking, and like a redpill from the Matrix universe it can also destroy you. it is a bigly powerful article, use it as you will

Question. Can LSD fry your brain just like MDMA does in high doses?

And in what kind of liquid the heroin is dissolved to be injected.

Remember that finding real LSD can be difficult.

Anyone giving you "acid" may not be giving you LSD

it could be anything out of PIHKAL (LOOK IT UP PLEBS)

DOB
2CB
2CI
AL-LAD
DPT

It could be anything
Fucking READ

all else fails

Shrooms are the MOST reliable
But touch the heart, be prepared for emotional elements to arise

Synthetics are fun but less "noetic" more analytic

I prefer shrooms after 50+ trips of all kinds

Natural and always something to learn

It's not just a party, it's about YOU

lsd made me see people with dicks for eyes

>having discipline
That is not a behavior it is a vague summation of hundreds of behaviors derived from external influence, discipline more reliably induced from the single behavior of taking a psychedelic substance than any other single behavior.

The real benefit of psychedelics is the self-realization effects you get. At the very least, having a better understanding at the thoughts that influence you most is very much a worthy result. Some people spend their whole lives trying to understand themselves, and here we have a drug that forces such thoughts to you.

Like I said earlier, it is a great tool for helping to understand the inner workings of your mind. It is, however, not magic. It won't solve your life problems for you, but it will help you better understand said problems at least.