Absolutely not memeing here. Is anyone else really starting to regret supporting Trump

This week he has done the most insane shit in history. You absolutely cannot defend this:

12 days in:
>Escalation w/ Iran
>Botched raid in Yemen
>Fight w/ Australia, one of your closest allies
>Silence on Ukraine
>'Threat' to the EU
>invading Mexico?
>Piss of Chinese w/r/t south China sea

Other urls found in this thread:

chancellor.berkeley.edu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

[email protected]

(510) 642-7464

Call this fucking asshole's office and let him know what you think of what you saw tonight.

This is reaching a breaking point. They've normalized rioting.

chancellor.berkeley.edu

Fuck you shill. I'l use your own fucking threads against you.

THIS IS NOW A RAID THREAD

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Oh stfu already and worry about your own shitty country.

BE GONE, SHILL

Considering you didn't vote for him or vote against him because you don't fucking live here, shut your fucking wooden teeth filled mouth, you don't know what the fuck youre talking about.

Like how can anybody be so stupid to not for see this happening. Trump has no business being president. Hillary is shit but she would have kept the status quo, Trump is just making the US a laughing stock and his policies are not going to help Americans at all.

Not gonna lie, would-be Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump make America great again. But in all seriousness I'm glad you Americans didn't let that murderous, evil cunt Hillary Clinton get the nuclear codes.

(you)

I hate replying to CTR threads but I continue to do it anyway

What practical consequences have these acts had? None whatsoever. America has been afraid to be on the offensive for too long. Look at what happened when Trump "irritated" the Saudis. He had them on their back foot and they ended up agreeing to taking in refugees.

If you actually voted for Trump you might have know a thing or two about his negotiation strategy. But because you're a shill you either don't know or don't care

I might try that. Thanks!

This is what Trump looks like when you adjust for his IQ score.

We knew Trump was the chaos candidate, that's why we love him.

If that image is so effective the OP should post it in every thread to show they aren't shills.

>Fight w/ Australia, one of your closest allies
>HURR DURR AMERICANZ R SO STUPID HAHA 60%!!!1 LE 56% FACE!1!

Fuck the Queen.

Yep, he is literally Sup Forums's candidate. Fuck political correctness.

Not CTR at all...

GTFO

Caryn Lenhoff

you just starting following politic or what? newfag, sit down, and lurk. or gtfo oh right you're a fucking shill.

90% of the threads here are shill threads now. Wtf is going on

I regret opening up reply window.

#IslamIsFascism

Serious question..How do I get paid to post stupid shit online?

Yea this is gonna get ugly

Trump is a retard

pol defensive as fuck